Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Testnet of Cybermile is coming on 4th April. Let's go !!!  (Read 92 times)
sarah2908 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

The CyberMiles project aims to build a public blockchain and a smart contract platform optimized for e-commerce applications.The CyberMiles blockchain platform will be fully compatible with Ethereum and the upcoming Cosmos network — so that application developers can freely move code and even crypto assets across blockchains. CyberMiles’ Travis TestNet provides a strong alternative to Ethereum, especially for e-commerce use cases.We know that CyberMiles smart contacts based on the most popular programming languages out there like Java, Python, GO, JavaScript etc. TestNet on 30 March will proof CyberMiles secure function. As they say, CyberMiles is more secure than Ethereum.With the release of the Travis TestNet, CyberMiles is on track to provide a strong alternative choice for Ethereum application developers. Cybermiles is very interesting and recommend it to all.On the official website all lucidly and clearly written. Cybermiles has great prospects.certainly at the moment,I believe that this is the best project in the cryptocurrency market,it has no equal,especially for people who are engaged in their own business. I advise everyone to participate in CyberMiles Test-Net on 4th of April to know what they are doing.#Cybermiles
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

I am very glad that the team did not upset the community and is already starting the network, I hope they will continue to follow their road map and not give up on time. The project has a good idea and a strong team, this is a huge part for success!
sarah2908 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

The team is getting stronger by days!. We as authentic investors (and hopefully got whitelisted) can really be happy and benefit in the near future from this project. This project has great investment potential and will show excellent results #cybermiles #CMT
sarah2908 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

I am very glad that the team did not upset the community and is already starting the network, I hope they will continue to follow their road map and not give up on time. The project has a good idea and a strong team, this is a huge part for success!
Yes, I think that too. But do you know why they are compare Cybermiles with Ethereum Huh
nightrunner

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

As I was saying before, this is a great sleeper coin. They have all the potential in the world. It's nice to hear them doing well. I too advise everyone to participate because you don't want to miss out on this opportunity.
To sarah2908: similar platforms?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: