Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE-SALE] ⚡ Minery - legal mining facility in Russia  (Read 690 times)
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

What we think about the current situation on the cryptocurrency market which makes everybody crazy lately. Check it out on ✏️ Medium! https://medium.com/@mnry.io/tranquilo-live-in-future-with-cryptocurrency-51251b5d2431

Maйнepи║Caмaя бoльшaя лeгaльнaя плoщaдкa для мaйнингa в Poccии ║ ⚡⚡Maйнинг пoд ключ!⛏️⛏️🔥 / Minery║The largest legal mining facility in Russia ║Minery ⚡⚡A turnkey mining solution!⛏️⛏️🔥

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarkNew

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

what are your tokens for? do i own a share in your company or what?
MNRY token is an ERC-20 compliant Ethereum token that confers the right to place mining equipment at one of MINERY mining facilities for 30 years. One token is equivalent to one watt of power capacity of whatever equipment is placed. You can mine cryptocurrencies yourself or rent your tokens out. Token holders are not entitled to any property rights or a share in the company.

waht if after the ICO yr tokens just drop in price? Is it possible? and i will lose my money
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

what are your tokens for? do i own a share in your company or what?
MNRY token is an ERC-20 compliant Ethereum token that confers the right to place mining equipment at one of MINERY mining facilities for 30 years. One token is equivalent to one watt of power capacity of whatever equipment is placed. You can mine cryptocurrencies yourself or rent your tokens out. Token holders are not entitled to any property rights or a share in the company.

waht if after the ICO yr tokens just drop in price? Is it possible? and i will lose my money

MarkNew, thanks for your question. Let's see.
MNRY token price is determined by two primary factors. First of all it depends on how effective mining is as a business. Mining is one of the most profitable types of activity nowadays. If one bitcoin goes for $8000 on an exchange, mining one coin costs around $3400. It is only natural that when cryptocurrency prices rise, mining becomes even more profitable. The token may drop in price only if the expenses are higher than mining revenue. However, this is unlikely to happen. Second, MNRY token price depends on the price of electricity. In theory it is possible that somewhere sometime a virtually free source of energy appears, but it is unlikely to come in the next 30 years.

Maйнepи║Caмaя бoльшaя лeгaльнaя плoщaдкa для мaйнингa в Poccии ║ ⚡⚡Maйнинг пoд ключ!⛏️⛏️🔥 / Minery║The largest legal mining facility in Russia ║Minery ⚡⚡A turnkey mining solution!⛏️⛏️🔥
Shirik213

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

Hey! did you afready count profit from participating in your ICO? if yes - how much is it? 
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

Hey! did you afready count profit from participating in your ICO? if yes - how much is it? 

Appriciate your interest, Shirik213! Your earnings will depend on a variety of factors:
The number and type of equipment you are using;
The price of the cryptocurrency;
Mining difficulty;
To calculate profitability, services like http://whattomine.com may be used. Currently, a service on minery.io automatically calculates the profitability of mining equipment based on the levels of difficulty and the value of currencies is being developed.

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Minery is featured in Insider.pro! It is one of the Russian digital publications in on cryptocurrencies, investment and finance. See more (text is in Russian) https://ru.insider.pro/topnews/2018-04-25/minery-v-rossii-otkroetsya-krupnejshaya-legalnaya-ploshadka-dlya-majninga-kriptovalyut/?utm_content=buffer7527b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

AlexBitsS

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

Hi!
Me again. you said i can buy your equipment. But there is nothing on your site. Where can i see available equipment?
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Hi!
Me again. you said i can buy your equipment. But there is nothing on your site. Where can i see available equipment?

The list of equipment will be available on our web-site mnry.io soon.

Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:53:57 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Thank you for your vision and interest to our project.

CherylLara

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:42:47 AM

Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success! Joined to social bounty and will make few articles about project.
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:42:00 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 10:03:45 AM by MNRYIO

Minery 35% bonus – 3 days only!

Soon is 9th of May, and we are celebrating the Birthday of one of Minery’s founders – Alexey Paikin! Hooray! Smiley
As it only happens once a year – we want to celebrate it together with you Smiley

We are giving 35% bonus not only on May 9th, but also on May 10th and May 11th.
These are the best three days to participate in Minery pre-sale and get MNRY tokens.

So hurry up, all details here:
https://mnry.io/en/bonus35

Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success! Joined to social bounty and will make few articles about project.

CherylLara, thank you for your interest to our project.

MarkNew

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

Soon is 9th of May, and we are celebrating the Birthday of one of Minery’s founders – Alexey Paikin! Hooray! Smiley
As it only happens once a year – we want to celebrate it together with you Smiley

These are the best three days to participate in Minery pre-sale and get MNRY tokens.

Well, I'm still not sure. Even with such a bonus.
I think, I will monitor this project closely before making a decision.
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

Well, I'm still not sure. Even with such a bonus.
I think, I will monitor this project closely before making a decision.

Hello, MarkNew.
You are absolutely right. It is better to think twice before making any decision.
And we are here to provide you with all necessary information to facilitate this process.

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

Earn free tokens with Minery Referral Program: www.mnry.io/en/referral

You earn fixed 3% in tokens every time someone registers using your referral link and buys MNRY tokens. No compound interest or floating rates.

Simply join, share and get rewarded with tokens.

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

Minery project gives an excellent opportunity to earn on mining without buying video cards for building mining farmers, I think because of this feature it can be very successful
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

Minery project gives an excellent opportunity to earn on mining without buying video cards for building mining farmers, I think because of this feature it can be very successful

Thank you for your feedback and interest to our project.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Alex Franky

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

I sure this is one of the best project in this year and team will easy to raise hardcap.
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

I sure this is one of the best project in this year and team will easy to raise hardcap.

Alex Franky, thank you for your interest to our project and good feedback. To find out more or discuss any questions, you can visit our website mnry.io or join our Telegram chat https://t.me/mineryeng

AlexBitsS

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

and one more question  Huh Is it possible to withdraw tokens from your service? in case I'll change my mind anout mining or will just need my money)agree that 30years it's quit bid term and these days everything could change much quicker)  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: