Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE-SALE] ⚡ Minery - legal mining facility in Russia  (Read 687 times)
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

When will i get my tokens to the wallet? Just after purchase I hope?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semiwylson

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

After the whole crowdsale. Till then tokens will be available in dashboard
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:44:23 AM

Where can I take a look at your business plan?? Wanna ensure this ICO will generate enough revenue
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

Where can I take a look at your business plan?? Wanna ensure this ICO will generate enough revenue
WP is the best place to do that. Revenue here will be enough if everything goes in accordance with a plan
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

What is the ROI? Can not find any words in your wp about future roi ur project will have
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

What docs are obligatory for KYC? May I use ID card?
Isharo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

How much is the minimum investment sum? And one more - are there anyvway how to contribute EUR?
aragon4ikSS, The minimum purchase for the Presale is 10,000 MNRY tokens. During the main sale the minimum is 1. Accepted payment options: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), wire transfer in US dollars, Euro and the Russian rouble. To make a purchase worth over 10,000 US dollars you can use a wire transfer.

Maйнepи║Caмaя бoльшaя лeгaльнaя плoщaдкa для мaйнингa в Poccии ║ ⚡⚡Maйнинг пoд ключ!⛏️⛏️🔥 / Minery║The largest legal mining facility in Russia ║Minery ⚡⚡A turnkey mining solution!⛏️⛏️🔥
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

How much is the minimum investment sum? And one more - are there anyvway how to contribute EUR?
There is no minimum here. As for EUR - no way. Only crypto is accepted here
karlos_545, please see the above answer. The minimum purchase for the Presale is 10,000 MNRY tokens. During the main sale the minimum is 1. Accepted payment options: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), wire transfer in US dollars, Euro and the Russian rouble. To make a purchase worth over 10,000 US dollars you can use a wire transfer.

Maйнepи║Caмaя бoльшaя лeгaльнaя плoщaдкa для мaйнингa в Poccии ║ ⚡⚡Maйнинг пoд ключ!⛏️⛏️🔥 / Minery║The largest legal mining facility in Russia ║Minery ⚡⚡A turnkey mining solution!⛏️⛏️🔥
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

all_inman, The token generation and distribution event will take place no later than 10 October 2018.

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

What is the ROI? Can not find any words in your wp about future roi ur project will have
antropogen0009, There’s profitability calculator on our web site. ROI of mining depends on the equipment you use. Or you can rent your tokens out.

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

surtur001s, If you would like to deposit some money to our account to cover the expences, then we will ask you to complete KYC procedures.

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Isharo, all necessary information can be found here mnry.io. Almost one-pager.

Shirik213

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

I just registered there without any problems. no KYC needed on the first stage.
Isharo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it. I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it. I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Isharo, thank you for your feedback and interest to our project. All collected funds will be spent for construction of the largest legal mining compound in Russia for a turnkey hosting

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 03:22:37 PM by MNRYIO

Friends, it is beginning of July - the start of our public token-sale. In this regard, we have good news Wink

Over the past few months, we have received many requests and applications for participation in the Minery project from investors, miners and major market players. We have been thinking how to meet all the existing demand, and also accelerate the launch of the project and to make it even more profitable for each participant. Therefore, we reviewed the development strategy of Minery, improved the course and direction, and want to share them with you.

So, the new strategy of Minery:

• Modular structures instead of monolithic buildings

We have developed a project for the reconstruction of the building of the former poultry factory, and also worked out a project for the construction of buildings from easily built structures. We considered various modular building options by 0.3-1 mW units in mobile boxes and adopted a new improved placement option based on economic feasibility.

• Thanks to this - a significant reduction in capex (capital investment) and open (operating costs) of the project.

Therefore, now the service charge for all participants has dropped to 0.02 USD, and the the token cost has decreased from 1 USD to 0.5 USD. Bonus for all our current investors: doubling of purchased tokens.

• Also, due to this - the acceleration of the project launch. We launch the first capacities in July.

•   Another good news is the increase in capacity and territories. The launch of the first batch will take place at two new locations (additional 28 megawatts).

•   Change in the project format. We decided to refuse the ICO format, because there is no need for ICO due to the large demand. At this stage, financing from Minery investors and partners allows us to concentrate on launching facilities and servicing of the already existing demand. In addition, because of the hype, for now we have decided to focus only on the segment of wholesale sales (B2B), rather than retail (B2C, ICO format).

• The MNRY token now has only an internal function (binding to the watt reservation). Selling on the stock exchanges will only take place if in future we decide to run a public sale.

•   We are no longer dependent on the time of the year and we can launch the capacities in winter, so we leave the open offer to the market, tied to capacities, rather than timing (all together more than 150 megawatts, including 55 megawatts that are available for retail, 100 megawatts for large partners).

• New terms of cooperation (small and medium wholesale)
Sale of 55 megawatts and equipment with the entrance starting from $10 thousand (capacity + equipment). The entrance to the project with own equipment is also $10 thousand (provides the right to 20 kW).

•   Gradual launch of objects. Objects are assembled and launched within a month (stand-alone boxes, each contains up to 150 device units), which allows to speed up launching and mining process for our partners and customers.

Overall:

We have reduced the cost of tokens and service charge. We introduce modular structures and accelerate the launch of the project.

Significant decrease of hosting prices and increase of Minery investment attractiveness.

Due to a sufficient number of wholesale requests, we refused of public token-sale.

We double the purchased capacities to those who entered the project at the pre-sale stage.

For all the news and development progress of our sites, you can still follow us on our website: MNRY.io

The Minery team is grateful to you for your trust and support!

MarkNew

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

10 thousand to enter?
you promised to reduce the barrier after July1!
Why?
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

10 thousand to enter?
you promised to reduce the barrier after July1!
Why?
MarkNew, We decided to change the project format and to refuse the ICO format, because there is no need for ICO due to the large demand. At this stage, financing from Minery investors and partners allows us to concentrate on launching facilities and servicing of the already existing demand. In addition, because of the hype, for now we have decided to focus only on the segment of wholesale sales (B2B), rather than retail (B2C, ICO format).
But we will have special offers with lower barrier of entry. Follow the news here https://mnry.io/en or in our Telegram chat https://t.me/mineryeng

AlexBitsS

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

wow! wow! long time haven't read about this project! glad that you're doing good  Wink
 unfortunately can't afford to invest 10k...  Embarrassed
will keep an eye on news) meanwhile can I have a look at contract?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: