Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: 200 - 400 BTC  (Read 1949 times)
PinguSpy (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:24:31 AM

WTB: 200 - 400 BTC

Payment using: PayPal
For bulk can using: ESCROW

Or cash. Location: Malaysia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2D

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:04:16 AM

Check PM.
PinguSpy (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:05:55 AM

I dont receive any PM.
2D

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:19:51 AM

Check again Smiley I posted before I PM'd you. Didn't know you'd be that fast!
PinguSpy (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:51:42 AM

Check again Smiley I posted before I PM'd you. Didn't know you'd be that fast!
Ok..

How do we know these aren't stolen funds...I mean seriously...200 - 400BTC that's $46k - $92k at this rate.

I have my own business. Earning $xxK+ permonth. Smiley
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 02:53:14 AM

Newbie wanting over $40,000 in BTC using Paypal... seems legit

PinguSpy (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:10:12 AM

Tell me about it.

How do we know these aren't stolen funds...I mean seriously...200 - 400BTC that's $46k - $92k at this rate.

Why do I get a feeling your business involves credit card fraud.

ZZZzz..

I'm social media marketing provider.

Do marketing for artist/musician and big company via YouTube/facebook/twitter etc.

Back to topic.

Btw this guy try to scammed me LOL...

I can sell you 2.2 BTC at $230 USD per.  That's $506 USD (via PayPal).

Under one condition: you charge-back and cancel the chargeback before I send the Bitcoin.

And again, deal via ESCROW. Thank you very much,.
PinguSpy (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:17:12 AM

Then use what? In my country top people only got below than 10BTC Sad

I tried to buy via bitstamp, and it keep asking me to verify and keep rejected. While the BTC price keep increasing from $200 to $230. Shizz..
PinguSpy (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:23:05 AM

Tell me about it.

Why do I get a feeling your business involves credit card fraud.

ZZZzz..

I'm social media marketing provider.

Do marketing for artist/musician and big company via YouTube/facebook/twitter etc.

Back to topic.

Btw this guy try to scammed me LOL...

I can sell you 2.2 BTC at $230 USD per.  That's $506 USD (via PayPal).

Under one condition: you charge-back and cancel the chargeback before I send the Bitcoin.

And again, deal via ESCROW. Thank you very much,.
Lol show me anywhere where I "tried" to scam you...
Is it because we all know you are a fraud?

The social marketing business does not make $46k - $92k and have enough to spend that much on bitcoins.
Just leave we all know you are carding.

I dont said u try to scammed me. Read the post again please, Read the quote . Some one is try to sell me 2.2BTC for $200+

I dont care if u want to claim me scammer / fraud etc just because I want to start buying a big amount of btc? Sig.h.

U have no idea about social media marketing. U better go start learning and keep doing your own researcher. Tons of indians/bangladesh/russian who's provide youtube views / likes / followers to  client or SEO provider earning from $10k to $100k permonth.

Again back to topic please.

gamybtc

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:24:54 AM

Well guys, the main reason OP wants to pay using paypal is because, he earns money by paypal, so it is convenient for him to pay by paypal. he may be new here, but may be reputed in else other places.

And OP, what I can say is, People don't accept Paypal because of chargeback possibilities. If you are using escrow, that is good, and you need to pay them by bank transfer.

And once again, OP. I know you are legit, and I know about social marketing, and how people make money in big figures.

But what I can say is, just people wont accept paypal for any reason. So try to get funds in cash, and pay directly.

BTC : 1fDTCkVcJ7SaVnoFjA5U1xfHQVfv1BWCb
gamybtc

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:30:00 AM

Well guys, the main reason OP wants to pay using paypal is because, he earns money by paypal, so it is convenient for him to pay by paypal. he may be new here, but may be reputed in else other places.

And OP, what I can say is, People don't accept Paypal because of chargeback possibilities. If you are using escrow, that is good, and you need to pay them by bank transfer.

And once again, OP. I know you are legit, and I know about social marketing, and how people make money in big figures.

But what I can say is, just people wont accept paypal for any reason. So try to get funds in cash, and pay directly.
I agree
Cash your funds to your bank and pay that way...
Reversible currency's are not usually dealt with when it comes to bitcoin.

Yes, that's true. But the only problem is convenient way of paying money, like Sending money from online takes 1 minute to do, when it comes to local, handling huge money, just be careful, deal with reputable members.

AND OP I suggest in your country, there are tons of people who are providing perfect money for 1% more than 100k even.

So just try that and exchange, and then using escrow, exchange perfect money to bitcoins. it is simple, but time consuming.

But truly if you are in need of very huge funds, I recommend only local, and cash in hand.

BTC : 1fDTCkVcJ7SaVnoFjA5U1xfHQVfv1BWCb
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:32:07 AM

Really? Paypal for 200-400 BTCs if you do this, you deserve the chargeback you get.
PinguSpy (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:44:22 AM

I only have few K in paypal.

Most in local bank account. Can pay via debit card.

But if u living in Malaysia, or south Thai, can just meet and deal between person in person.

Since the price keep increasing and increasing. Any I still cannot buy till now so can only buy 300BTC. Around $69k.

Dont know how to pay. Thought I can just buy BTC using any website with few clicks of button . Damn

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 04:47:25 AM

I would love to sell you 200-400 BTC but I cannot accept PayPal - your funds cannot be reversible since my BTC are not reversible.

BTW I have a question about that.  Supose someone were to accept PayPal can you actually do a $50,000 - $100,000 transfer using PayPal?  Is there any kind of limit on how much you can send using PayPal?  Just wondering.  Like I said I won't do PayPal.

Have you tried going to https://localbitcoins.com to see if there is someone near you that can meet you face-to-face?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
PinguSpy (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:56:27 AM

My paypal is primer / kinda business account. It have many transaction(because I use it for selling item/service).
And I also have personal account manager for that account. I know about paypal charge-back, cause im receiving almost every week from scammed buyer.

Talking about payment, I cannot pay using paypal maybe for few BTC yes.
Im right now try to pay maybe using my debit card. And I still searching for that function.

Dont worry man, u can trust me. I'm not a scammer. Smiley

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 05:00:31 AM

I would love to sell you 200-400 BTC but I cannot accept PayPal - your funds cannot be reversible since my BTC are not reversible.

BTW I have a question about that.  Supose someone were to accept PayPal can you actually do a $50,000 - $100,000 transfer using PayPal?  Is there any kind of limit on how much you can send using PayPal?  Just wondering.  Like I said I won't do PayPal.

Have you tried going to https://localbitcoins.com to see if there is someone near you that can meet you face-to-face?
Transactions are reversible no matter what.
If paypal want to investigate a payment they'll hold it and you'll lose that money for a certain period..
so EVEN if he doesn't chargeback or reverse paypal can still investigate it.
I highly recommend you DO NOT use PayPal as PayPal are no good for transactions like this.

That is what I said, see above.  Did you even read my post?

My question is:  what is the limit on a PayPal transfer - just curious.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
PinguSpy (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:12:44 AM

Aww shizzz man, the price keep increasing and increasing again, and I still cant buy till now. Looks like i need to reduce my amount again.  Cry  Cry

Dang..   Shocked
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:10:43 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85430.msg3447384#msg3447384

There are a few known sellers in Malaysia that can meet you in person. Ninjaboon is one.

John K also have a bank account here capable of selling you that much.

If you are serious, you should contact them. Anyone with that much BTC isn't going to use Paypal.

vite
Legendary

Activity: 1018

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:56:36 PM

If your willing to do an International wire transfer.

Western Union or Money gram

I can satisfy your order.

This are all non reversible and I'm just curious cause other

Ops have offered other epay methods that you can fund

From your bank account.

Please be wise to not push paypal too far

It will only get other members weary of your intentions.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:49:05 AM

If you want Paypal to freeze your $70,000, by all means use PayPal.

Then you can enjoy weeks, if not months of PayPal Hell (TM) while they make you send various documentation to release the funds.

This process can take a verrrrry long time! Meanwhile, Paypal makes interest off your money!

DO NOT USE PAYPAL FOR THIS TYPE OF TRANSACTION! IT WILL END IN PAIN! Sad
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: