Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RELAUNCH ✅ ARENON ARX ✅ BSC Contract 0xae1bdd88942394d3a908f0ecd574c18e65391187✅  (Read 24558 times)
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:30:14 AM

Cold and Multiple Masternode Setup Guide
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

hello community,
this is the last chance to get some coins, before we go to CryptoBridge and the GameWallet will be released officially.

*There are only 350,000 Arenon coins available for Last Pre sale
*1 Arenon costs 200 Sat
*Minimum order quantity is 100 Arenon

If interested write me on Bitcointalk (Bitcoin-Pool) or on Discord (DPR|Bitcoin-Pool.de|Arenon.co.in#6673).
KevinMiles
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

hello community,
this is the last chance to get some coins, before we go to CryptoBridge and the GameWallet will be released officially.

*1 Arenon costs 200 Sat

If interested write me on Bitcointalk (Bitcoin-Pool) or on Discord (DPR|Bitcoin-Pool.de|Arenon.co.in#6673).

When to expect CryptoBridge listing?
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

hello community,

*1 Arenon costs 200 Sat

Right after the sale, as we use the proceeds from the sale to list on CryptoBridge.
KevinMiles
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

hello community,

*1 Arenon costs 200 Sat

Right after the sale, as we use the proceeds from the sale to list on CryptoBridge.

Great. CryptoBridge is a good start.
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

hello community,

*1 Arenon costs 200 Sat

Great. CryptoBridge is a good start.

yes it is a very good exchange for the start, in Q3 the GameWallet will finally be launched with the first games. Our devs are currently working on every free minute on the project and we have already recorded some progress, the API is already finished, all that is missing is the connection to the games, the GameWallet is already very far in development.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

From what i read and understand, this is a project about gambling isn't it?
What type of gambling that will be supported by this coins, other than playing slot?
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

What type of gambling that will be supported by this coins, other than playing slot?
it is not a gambling platform, every game is played against real players, where your skills and dexterity are important, not luck.

There will be different modes like highscore games, 1vs1 and multiplayer games, but no slot games.
A detailed description of the game modes can be found in the first post.

In this point we are different from all other coins.

There will be similar games like Agar.io, Doodle Jump, TICTACTOE, Mario Kart, Angry Birds, Street Fighter and a lot of other Games / Gernes like (Acarde, Action Adventures, Jump 'n' Runs, Survival games, Real-time strategy (RTS), sports game, fighting games, racing, where it does not take luck to win.
That Games are exsamples, the games will have the same gameplay as the original ones, but different in their looks and appearance.
Cryptohunter8

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

hello dear i want the promotion of my coin.You can send me email adress for more information
CryptoEvo

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

it is not a gambling platform, every game is played against real players, where your skills and dexterity are important, not luck.

There will be different modes like highscore games, 1vs1 and multiplayer games, but no slot games.

There will be similar games like Agar.io, Doodle Jump, TICTACTOE, Mario Kart, Angry Birds, Street Fighter and a lot of other Games / Gernes like (Acarde, Action Adventures, Jump 'n' Runs, Survival games, Real-time strategy (RTS), sports game, fighting games, racing, where it does not take luck to win.
That Games are exsamples, the games will have the same gameplay as the original ones, but different in their looks and appearance.

Great Guys, when will the first games come out?

Can anyone help me to configure my masternode ?
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

Great Guys, when will the first games come out?

Can anyone help me to configure my masternode ?
We are currently working on the platform and in Q3 we will launch it in the beta version.

Sure i write you a PM
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

ARENON is Soon on first Exchange enabled for trading Smiley

Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

Market Open !
https://cryptohub.online/market/ARE/
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:33:11 PM
Merited by Bitcoin-Pool (2)

Congrats on getting listed! To the moon with this one!

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

Congrats on getting listed! To the moon with this one!

after the launch of the platform, the moon will not be enough for us, then to mars  Grin
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Wallpaper|Sharing

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

In relation to the creation of the room and the value, at the time that the room will be created will be informed a value, so why should the other player define the value if it was already defined in the creation of the room?
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

In relation to the creation of the room and the value, at the time that the room will be created will be informed a value, so why should the other player define the value if it was already defined in the creation of the room?
the player who wants to enter the room only has to pay the required amount, he himself can not change the value.
drangtop

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

If I want create a battle room I can set the price I like? And if one player like the betting price he can join and accept?
Right ?
Bitcoin-Pool (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

If I want create a battle room I can set the price I like? And if one player like the betting price he can join and accept?
Right ?
Yes that's right
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: