Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero Predictions  (Read 188 times)
morijanZF (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

What would you predict in the future of Monero, will it rise? Fall? Stay the same? It seems that it's pretty stable right now and considering that they are banning ASICs I can see it becoming one of the more liked crypto's.
Shahen

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

As far as I can see Monero is rather stable, doubt you'll see spikes up or down on it but it's a plus that they are banning ASICs and fighting against them.
Pandaily

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

It's stable and it's tied in with Bitcoin and many other altcoins, so it will mostly depend on how other coins do, I don't think that the ASICs ban will have a major impact.
NuttyFroglet

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

As far as I can see Monero is rather stable, doubt you'll see spikes up or down on it but it's a plus that they are banning ASICs and fighting against them.

There are spikes here and there, it depends whether or not it's security proves good or not.
Jdavid05

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

What would you predict in the future of Monero, will it rise? Fall? Stay the same? It seems that it's pretty stable right now and considering that they are banning ASICs I can see it becoming one of the more liked crypto's.
I think it will fall because Monero is always dumping when Bitcoin is dumping too and Monero supply is increasing so its not possible to dump. My prediction price is $400 on Dec 2018 because all crypto coin is pumping on that month.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

At present, Monero is at the level of $172. With Monero's current ongoing stats, according to me the price can cross $500 by the end of the year 2018.  Monero is the best privacy coin currently as it uses ring signature in its transactions. Transactions can only be made by sharing of wallet address which makes them completely anonymous and hence keeps the information of the sender and reciever private. Due to its codebase being so strong, the coin has been accepted by several major companies, therefore increasing its market capital.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

I don't know how protection from asics can increase the price of this coin, but I think the popularity of the coin is bound to increase. This will inspire other coin developers and we will see a large number of hard forks this year. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it was the first one. Can be and monero will popular because the first coin which announced war asics.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

At present, Monero is at the level of $172. With Monero's current ongoing stats, according to me the price can cross $500 by the end of the year 2018.  Monero is the best privacy coin currently as it uses ring signature in its transactions. Transactions can only be made by sharing of wallet address which makes them completely anonymous and hence keeps the information of the sender and reciever private. Due to its codebase being so strong, the coin has been accepted by several major companies, therefore increasing its market capital.

Monero is not the best privacy coin around, as Deep Onion is. The level of intagration of ONION far surpasses that of Monero and there are new services (DeepSend, DeepVault...) which give the coin a robust feel. Wallet is perfect also, and being updated constantly - DEEP ONION is really the best privacy coin around.
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

It's good that there are still people who believe in him. protection from asics will not increase the price, but will increase the demand for it. And given that he has every tenth investor in his wallet, this gives us confidence for his growth.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

Monero is working on asic resistant right now. By changing the algorithm in every period. The majority of cryptos are developing asic resistant right now. There is no big announcement from monero to break the latest bearish trend in the crypto. Until there will be the next development update about asic resistance and it would be very stable.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:33:02 AM

No altcoins is exempted from Bitcoin impact, if the major coins rise then Mondeo also would rise and the current price stabilized is a big plus for this coin but that cannot be considered as a price rise to the moon would happen for this coin.

ASICS banning won't be a problem for monreo I think.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

I'm sure that like almost everything else, the price will rise whenever the market recovers. The price is tied pretty closely to the price of Bitcoin. So whenever you see Bitcoin starting to go up, you'll also see the market cap increase and Monero(Along with a bunch of other coins) will also rise up. If you're looking to buy, now is a good time!
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

I am not so sure hey, i used to be 100% certain that Monero has a bright future but this MoneroV fork and all the potential security ramifications of it have me thinking twice. DYOR

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:24:07 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 08:25:59 AM by ransow72

Since it is decentralized and not controlled by a single Association, the future actually looks bright for this cryptocurrency. Monero is fully privacy coin so many crypto people like and using monero coin.Monero surely seems to be one of the best options which you can invest in.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

If Bitcoin goes up alts will follow. If you hoarding XMR then hodl and expect a good rewaed this year. Monero is one of my favorite privacy coin and we dont know how much price it will reach.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

Monero`s hardfork is planned on 30th April - if it will be successful we can expect pumps in near future Smiley
Monero is in TOP10 coins with highest cap - early XMR holders are lucky ones.

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

I think the price of Monero and other priv coins will raise in Q3-Q4 because many countries will make some kind of regulation until then. I don't believe all to be positive about crypto's so this will increase the demand of priv coins and then their prices.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

Monero is a potential coin so it will not down in future but currently all the Cryptocurrencies are slowly recovering in the market so it will raise in one or two months. We should hold the Monero in one year it will raise 3x because most of the experts are predict the Cryptocurrency hike it will raise 3x then down 1x again it will raise 5x in future. It is not a clear prediction but it will pump in future.

Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

If talking monero, it is altcoin that has a good future.
   Because as I heard and read, if monero is one of the btc replacement candidates, that's the rumor. But if you look at the development, i am sure with the future of monero.
   If talk about monero's value of the exchange rate is down, i think all coins has it.
   Well better we be patient waiting for good news. which I can be sure monero good future.  Smiley
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

Monero is one of those special coins that has stabilized price even in bear market situation. I think monero has very bright future ahead and I am buying more and more monero everyday. It helps a lot for my future get rich plans.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: