Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Primedice | Most Popular & Trusted Bitcoin Game | Huge Community | Free BTC  (Read 3425 times)
TheGambler (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:43:00 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 01:56:41 PM by TheGambler

Stunna when will the chat be fixed? it's bugging up for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siennamar

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:23:58 AM

If i Invested: BTC1 ,when  do i get  1.25btc back ?

Leehoya

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:55:36 AM

Vouch for him. Invested 0.01 and returned 0.0115 -0.0001 transaction fee.
Proof: https://blockchain.info/tx/4455fb8c9dd67cc34bb477a96a25a0834dd5954a77bff60836dd9a9d7f417647
https://blockchain.info/tx/25975537abbd50dbeb0e3133ba845feb60852f5c8c926699cf1949f0282f1246

OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:19:05 AM

If i invest 1 BTC i will get 1.25? %100 ?

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:41:31 AM

This "service" is either a ponzi scheme or the operator is delusional in believing he can guarantee the offered payouts.

There is no winning system in gambling and while with a sufficiently large bankroll and conservative betting you can ward off bankruptcy for quite some time, continued betting inevitably ends up with the house winning and the gambler losing.

To potential "investors", ask yourself this: If the operator can guarantee a 25% profit within 48 hours and has already made 10 btc from previous gambling exploits. Why does he spend the time to handle small investments of below 1 btc while he could gain 2.5 btc (and more, since a 50% profit generated by the invested money is claimed, half of which is kept by the operator) every 48 hours, which actually compounds to very large values rather quickly (10 btc becomes 47 btc after 2 weeks of 25% per 48 hours)? With these amazing gains to be had from just his own coin, why bother wasting time with this whole investment plan?

Any ponzi/hyip scheme pays back initially, to ensure that it gets good feedback from its "investors" (victims) and to appear legit. Feedback or testimonials are irrelevant when the underlying scheme is not sound. Once sufficient coin has been invested, payouts stop. And no amount of positive feedback from initial investors will help at that point.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:51:18 AM

From his profile: Skype:   demtagzhf
Clearly he is a delusional 13 year old
seshep

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:58:00 AM

From his profile: Skype:   demtagzhf
Clearly he is a delusional 13 year old

thanks, you saved me.
Rannasha

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:05:14 AM

Look at the links that the first vouched user provided you, that WAS NOT a payment from the wallet but rather from the site I am using, PrimeDice.
Doesn't prove anything. I can make a deposit to PD and withdraw to someone elses address without even placing a bet.

I am not going to deny anything I am doing it is 100% gambling.
So that means that you can't guarantee payouts?

Though I believe I have mathematically conquered certain areas, so much so that I am able to offer 25% extra on investments AS WELL as gain an extra 25 - 75% for myself.
You know, as an actual mathematician, it always amuses me when gamblers claim this. How about you disclose your strategy and I will tear it apart with brutal honesty.

I am not an idiot and I would not just take 1BTC, keep it for 6 days and do 75% that is NOT how it works. I only do 25% per 48 hour time frame to prevent the risk of bitcoins being lost
Technically, you're offering a higher return than 75% per 6 days. I don't see how this claim in any way makes the whole thing more trustworthy.

25% is a VERY easy number to achieve, 75% is a completely different story.
If you have such a foolproof system, why do you bother with managing investors instead of just boosting your own funds skyhigh?

Your feedback is entitled to of course, and I thank you as I have a chance to clear up certain accusations and possible disputes about the whole thing which may be thought by others...
You haven't actually cleared up anything though, but I invite you to do so.
seshep

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:24:58 AM

dear TheGambler pls confirm 100% win rate.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:29:31 AM

Prove your method working please.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Rannasha

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:31:10 AM

So that means that you can't guarantee payouts?
Yes I can guarantee it as:
1. I have statistically proven every method I use on the site with the money that is invested into the service.
2. On the slightest of slight chance something goes wrong such as an invalid entry, I do have backup bitcoins to return the payment at its 125% just in case.
What is an "invalid entry"? Also, you claim you have statistical proof, then show it. Because I'm thoroughly convinced you have not much more than anecdotal evidence based on past result, possibly coupled with a flawed understanding of probability theory.

If you have such a foolproof system, why do you bother with managing investors instead of just boosting your own funds skyhigh?
Well this is just a kick off service. Why don't you go and ask a site like pokerbyproxy.com the same thing? Why do they take in investments instead of using their own funds to sky rocket?
I plan on making a site like this therefor this is sort of to build up a little bit of honesty to show that what I am doing is legitimate. It's sort of like a kickstart for a brighter future.
PokerByProxy failed to convince people here on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=321296.0
Their website doesn't offer any solid evidence to back up their claims either. Finally though, poker is a game where skilled players have positive expectation value (even though variance is still high). Dice games such as PD have a strictly negative expectation value for the gambler.

You haven't actually cleared up anything though, but I invite you to do so.
I hope the answers above clear a bit up for you.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask them. The more the questions the clearer the whole thing becomes to others.
Still waiting to see proof of you having "mathematically conquered" a -EV dicegame. And you don't have to hold back big words or equations. As I said, I'm more than experienced with a little math.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:55:33 AM

Why don't you take a picture of "My Bets" on primedice on your account.
We can see your win ratio , and if it is pretty high , we can be assured that this is not a Ponzi scam.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
seshep

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:57:18 AM

dear TheGambler if you cannot confirm 100% win rate then how can you 100% guarantee of my funds and return of my investment?
seshep

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:05:41 AM

dear TheGambler pls tell me more about your Win Ratio and Win Rate.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:14:02 AM

dear TheGambler if you cannot confirm 100% win rate then how can you 100% guarantee of my funds and return of my investment?
Why don't you take a picture of "My Bets" on primedice on your account.
We can see your win ratio , and if it is pretty high , we can be assured that this is not a Ponzi scam.

To the both of you...
What if the method (not saying that it does) involves punt bets which mean you have to lose a lot before you win....
Then the win ratio would be attrocious.

There are people on primedice like Mike who have over 335BTC profit and have a 0.2 win ratio...So it has nothing to do with the winnings.
I am not showing you the "my bets" as that reveals part of the secret toward what I am doing.

I guarantee 100% the return of funds and your investment. You have to understand 100% winning is a one in a billion chance.
I can see where your confusion is but you both should really understand the difference between the two statements "Win Ratio"/"Win Rate" and the guarantee of the returning of funds.

Sorry , I did not mean win ratio , but overall win.
We can see if you have been winning , or if you have been mostly losing and are just trying a ponzi scheme.
Just try to keep everything as transparent as possible , without compromising your methods.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
seshep

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:21:01 AM

dear TheGambler , what is the highest wins in btc per bet ?
seshep

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:34:00 AM

dear TheGambler ,your topic says: Professional Gambling Service but you now said
 " Seshep these questions are not answering anything for anyone regarding investments"

so it is Gambling Service or investments Service ?
Rannasha

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:40:11 AM

Yes, I understand PrimeDice have extremely low expectation for ANY gambler, but as I have said I constantly study the system and I use statistics to play the game, not expectations.
Expectations / expectation value is a fundamental concept in the field of statistics. Any strategy that, in the long run, is expected to return more than what was put in has a positive expectation value. This value and its associated variance can be computed using statistics. Please don't try to bullshit me with math-terminology, it won't work.

100% win rate? I will not guarantee a 100% win rate as that would mean I would have to win every single roll. There is not one single chance that will occur.
100% guarantee of your funds and return of your investment is what I can in fact offer you.

Okay. How about the following deal. I invest 10 btc (amount is negotiable), but we use a mutually trusted escrow agent. You transfer an amount equal to my investment to the escrow as collateral. Upon receipt by the escrow, I transfer my coins to you. You work your magic and if you return my investment + 25% within 48 hours, the escrow will return your collateral.

Deal?
seshep

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:47:44 AM

dear TheGambler , you shoud take Rannasha deal.
Rannasha

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 10:00:31 AM

Well for one I wouldn't be interested in doing such a big amount as soon as we start.
Why not? The system should work regardless of the amount right?

Instead of using escrows which completely complicate the whole service (I'll explain how so later) I would rather do a smaller amount and build up the trust between us both instead.
Why would I rather do this?
Well, for one, an escrow completely complicates the whole service and this is why:
You send the coins to the Escrow which comes out of your pocket
I send a collateral to the escrow which comes out of my pocket
I fulfill the service with my own or others coins which will complicate other customers investments
I then am stuck when it comes to sending out other peoples investments as then I have to attend to yours
I go to look for something I can make up for via Bitcoins but cannot since I used them as a collateral for you
Then we will both be angry and confused with each other.
You misunderstood the process.
1. You send amount X to the escrow, post the tx-id here. Escrow confirms receipt.
2. I send amount X directly to you, post the tx-id here.
3. You do what you do for 48 hours.
4. You return 1.25 * X to me, post the tx-id here.
5. Escrow confirms that I received the payout and sends your collateral back to you.

You hold the entire investment worth of coins while you do the gambling. The amount deposited at the escrow is to guarantee that I receive my investment back (but no profit), if you fail to deliver.

as for this:
Expectations / expectation value is a fundamental concept in the field of statistics. Any strategy that, in the long run, is expected to return more than what was put in has a positive expectation value. This value and its associated variance can be computed using statistics. Please don't try to bullshit me with math-terminology, it won't work.
Well in the extremely rare case that has not yet occurred in my many tests, the expectations of the statistics have returned fine. And as I said if in the extremely odd occasion something goes wrong, all coins will be returned via backup sourcing.
In your many tests? So you did tests to confirm your strategy? Rather than a fundamental analysis of the probabilities involved? Also, the sentence "the expectations of the statistics have returned fine" may sound impressive, but it doesn't actually mean anything.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: