Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Explanations of pure scam: 65,000 USD stolen by HitBTC  (Read 257 times)
mehceh (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

**------------------------------------- WARNING -------------------------------------**

https://www.reddit.com/r/hitbtc/comments/85wawk/anatomy_of_stolen_65000_usd_money_by_hitbtc/

That post was crossposted from /r/hitbtc subreddit but subreddit admin /u/hitbtc **banned me from that subreddit and close that subject**.
After all, just kidding me 35 times sent same message via reddit, again and again. if you don't believe, check this image.

https://imgur.com/a/wO8zd

NEW SOURCE: https://www.reddit.com/r/LordOfScammers/comments/89h4fg/explanations_of_pure_scam_65000_usd_stolen_by/

**------------------------------------- ORIGINAL POST -------------------------------------**

I will share some information with you and asking some question. Your choice. I really tired.

1 Feb. 2018; ticket #224572 opened with withdraw problem XMR and HitBTC ID is 434102a8-44b7-466b-b066-5cdb89ac9448

- I sent requested selfie
- I sent full of my knowledge about source
- I sent International Identitiy Card who is sent my whole balance.
- I sent again requested new selfie with given new background photo.
- I sent more info, founded about source.
- I sent my own Identity Card because of they want to mine, not my friend nor source
- I sent new ethereum transaction id which is contain data 'Yes, #224572 ticket owner proven for KYC' but they was not accept that
- I sent my ethereum address private key for proof of ownership but ignored
- I sent credentials of my another exchange sites because wanted from me with detailed username and password
- They not solve my ticket and said; we can't accept these for KYC. Now, I gave up.

Just asking; why do they keep the money? just send back the original funds or don't accept before opening account. However...

If you solve that ticket, i will share everywhere with contains 'I am sorry' OR Please accept that; Fck you! You are fckd up my life.

**------------------------------------- EXTRA 1 -------------------------------------**

/u/sailormuz sent me this information i think it's %100 accurate. same experience like me:

Don't expect your coins from Hitbtc because:

- If your balance amount is large enough Hitbtc block it.
- If you're from certain countries they know you can't open an international case so they keep blocking it.
- For aml/kyc, you try to authenticate yourself they will keep requesting documents like this: send us your id, thats ok, now send us your transactions, thats ok, but we want your passport instead of id, send that one, ok we received your pass now send us your selfie, when you send at first they say ok but then they refuse with a reason it's not bright even it's bright as hell, then they find something now send other pages of your passport... *** They never ask you everything at once to gain time. ***
- If you've any transactions with coins like aeon or monero you're totally out of luck because as no one can trace coins back due to nature of privacy coins, they'll never satisfy and you lost your coins again.
- Even though they're not cops they like to keep those coins without origins!!! How governments allow them to keep unknown originated coins? funny aml/kyc doesn't apply to them but only you.
- Oh wait governments don't accept crypto coins as real money yeah? then how kyc/aml apply to hitbtc in every region of the world if you buy crypto coins in your own country? I'm also skeptical as governments see hitbtc as financial institution. Unlike most of crypto exchanges out there, hitbtc using aml/kyc for themselves, they're forcing it too much to keep your crypto coins. scam...
- For btc for example, they never send the bitcoins to sending address back, they keep them.
- They allow you to deposit but not withdraw. Trap...
- By the way, if you buy some btc from your friend a few years ago for a few bucks, you can never prove this to hitbtc. They simply keep the coins.

Never expect your coins back...

**------------------------------------- EXTRA 2 -------------------------------------**

/u/AlexZaruza said;

u/hitbtc I have verified account on bittrex, bitfinex, kraken, poloneix, wex, Binance, Bitstamp... I've never had such a problem there. But on hitbtc i have.

I sent to them selfie with document but it isn't enough for them. They asked origin of funds in blockchain... origin in Monero Blockchain!

I don't have any idea how to show it them. The main function of Monero - hide everything in blockchain. What they ask - its technically impossible.

it is possible with other crypto-currencies, for example bitcoin, and if the user writes down all his actions with bitcoin on a piece of paper.

Before the deposit, they do not warn that you must have a chronological history of the origin of your transaction.

**------------------------------------- EXTRA 3 -------------------------------------**

Our Losts (will be update, just contact me and send any proof as ticket screenshot);

-  65,000 USD /u/kaok-koak
-  150,000 USD /u/sailormuz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donmiguello

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

I withdraw  more than $29.000 few month ago, never had problem. Do they stolen only USA Citizen?
mehceh (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

No... That list have got European countries too
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

Same here, they refuse to give me back my tokens, 10k of loss.

Never use HitBTC guys !

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

If you like to live dangerously, we have an excellent option for you: try HitBTC. Or don't. But first, check out our story about them😳🔔
https://shitcoinoffering.com/hitbtc-exchange-mcafee-tolls/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

If you like to live dangerously, we have an excellent option for you: try HitBTC. Or don't. But first, check out our story about them😳🔔
Why do you list SaveDroid as a scam? They just pretended to exit scam, it was a bad marketing stunt.
They might be a shitty ICO, but not an actual scam, afaik.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

I have read your article. Good read. I have an account. I also hate how you should deposit some ETH just to place your orders like they were sure no one is going to buy the coins listed there.

It's a small amount but big enough to purposefully send some transactions on the blockchain. But with all the accusations and the owners' identities unknown, nothing is gonna change. People in crypto should just stop trading there and boycott the whole exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: