Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much does it cost to create a crypto currency exchange?  (Read 251 times)
Many Coins (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

Lord Shiva

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

Hello!

There is a new coin - Merecoin - but I was faced with the difficulty of free placing it on the stock exchange.

And then I thought:

- Could it be easier and cheaper to create a new exchange?

Tell me please, for what money would you take to create a stock exchange for crypto currency?

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheONLY-1

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

Well it depends on your requirements and it's not something easy not just needs lots of investment to work out a great application and infrastructure to host and secure funds but also great deal of PR and marketing to make it successful.

Do you have all it takes?

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
Many Coins (OP)

Lord Shiva

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

Well it depends on your requirements and it's not something easy not just needs lots of investment to work out a great application and infrastructure to host and secure funds but also great deal of PR and marketing to make it successful.

Do you have all it takes?

Well, I just thought that there is some ready script of the exchange, and there is someone who can install it on the hosting, and that's all that's needed.

In fact, we just need a tool to change the merecoins to other coins.

Probably already have ready-made software solutions
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

There are some white label exchanges around the internet which offers a good exchange script. Although I would say that it would be much more expensive to create one than just having your coin listed on an existing one.

I would imagine you would have to spend a lot on advertising and marketing to have people deposit into your exchange even if you don't really pay for the script since usually white label scripts goes for a profit sharing kind of deal. You will also have to spend a lot on server hosting as a simple small one would likely not suffice. Probably operations will also be expensive as you need people to maintain your website, support system, etc.

Some of the white label bitcoins exchange scripts I was able to find on google:

https://bitexchange.systems/
https://www.ibinex.com/
https://www.cryptonext.net/

Take note though, I do not endorse any of them nor do have any experience using them. As I just got them from a google search, I cannot vouch for their effectiveness, truthfulness, or any other aspect. Probably someone experienced could reply here, but I doubt anyone successful in creating a bitcoin exchange would have the time to even come on the forum.
BotDev

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

It depends on your budget anyway.
The best (in terms of productivity and security) open-source platform for crypto trading is Peatio.
I can help you with that. Still work on setup, tuning and maintenence will cost 20$/h
If you are okay with it you may contact me in private message.
Many Coins (OP)

Lord Shiva

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

Thank to all!

Thank to BotDev - this is a concrete proposal. I will have it in mind.
DDI-development

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

Hello,

My name is Vlad and I represent European software development company with vast experience in cryptocurrency space.
We have already developed cryptocurrency exchange, created Ethereum smart contracts and cryptonote-based coins, made mining software and mining pools, so we have vast experience in this field.

Could you tell please, are you still interested in developers/development services for your exchange building?

Kind regards,
Vlad
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Hello!

There is a new coin - Merecoin - but I was faced with the difficulty of free placing it on the stock exchange.

And then I thought:

Tell me please, for what money would you take to create a stock exchange for crypto currency?

Thank you!

Yes, it is easy to create with your budget.

Just send your requirements in  Mail id: hello@coinsclone.com

Book for a free demo  or Ping in Whatsapp

odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

Word of advice.

I'm part of Kriptomat - a newly launched EU crypto platform.

It took our team of 25+ people more than 5 months of hard work and dedication, to get everything up and running. Even if that's $10/hour per person, you can do the math...

That's including a big group of software developers and so on.

Though, a lot of time and money was spent on ensuring:
- a simple and safe KYC process
- enabling our platform in 22 different languages
- ensuring that we have official EU license for crypto wallets and trading
- ensuring we have state-of-the-art security and cold storage.

Since we will also list tokens for FIAT, we had to go the extra few steps.

In short, when you think about creating your own exchange, think of who and what else would / could use it. How many people would have to work on that and so on...

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: