Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price going up significantly  (Read 132 times)
Tosin12 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

Price at market going up significantly,  do you think it can be sustained till the end of the year or should I trade my coins now?

Kindly share your views
 Thanks in advance
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

I don't think we're entering a bullmarket. I predict the total marketcap will go below $200B.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

There is a possibility that the market will go even lower . And will be a long flat about 6-8 months as it was in 2014 , on the one hand it is good , but on the other hand for small players, it will be critical and they will go into a panic
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

Price is going up because it cant go up forever. Same - price went don't for the same reason - it can't go up forever. This is normal, market rising shows us that it is not dead in my opinion.
But it is not the worst position(where we are now). I think that the market will continue dipping. It took the whole year for market to rise, so it will be normal to go down for a year. Or maybe flat

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

Price at market going up significantly,  do you think it can be sustained till the end of the year or should I trade my coins now?

Kindly share your views
 Thanks in advance

Market never keeps moving in a single direction there will be ups and downs. So trade accordingly, moreover it depends on your trading strategy and the coins you holding. If you believe in the projects and think thry will do well in the long run then you can time your trade accordingly.
Ps: I dont see major bullishness in the market as yet so big gains are to be made still in my opinion.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

I feel is a good time. I hope it will raise slow, this is healthier for the market. Fast rise is bubble 2.0 and this we don't need.
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

this is my opinion, do not be too happy with this green market,
the market has not shown a significant increase maybe if there are no more issues that increase,
then in the next 3 months all cryptocurrency price will show a significant increase...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

Kindly share your views
 Thanks in advance
Trading your coins would really be entirely depending on you.If you do see already gains then you can trade since its your money after all but on my part price had rise up significantly we wont able to identify if this would already be the bullish market or just a simple bull fake out. No matter which thing the important is we do know on when to get in and when to get out.Be wise and it would really be profitable on your part.
jackmuu

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

Not sure if the worst is over yet. Check out this technical analysis by CryptoBud: https://bestcrypto.tv/451/bitcoin-rallies-is-the-worst-over/
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

Kindly share your views
 Thanks in advance
No one really knows. If you need money you should sell now and hodl rest of your Cryptos.  I hope downtrend is over.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

I think the downward trend has ended, now the whole market is retrieving step by step, at first, it'll be BTC, ETH and other cryptocurrencies in top 100 on Coinmarketcap, at this time, altcoin will be dumped a little bit then when BTC price stable, it'll be the best time for altcoin to increase to a new ATH price Smiley. This increasing will last until the end of this year, I hope so Smiley

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

Some good news and Vitalik's epic tweet from the Deconomy conference https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/981069924255739904?s=19 gave a hope and price burst, but I am not sure if its enough to rotate the trend.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

I think that the downtrend has finally ended, and we will go over 400 Billion $ marketcap soon enough.
Just be patient, and invest only into good project to not be affected by bad periods.

Yourlover

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

Not for now. I do believe that the price of crypto from lower position will recover but not for now, I am a little convince with this since I am observing the analysis of others who are more than older than me in crypto world.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

The period of decline in prices may not end, there will continue to be a decline and price increase in every second. At this moment the momentum arrives.
And I think the price increase will last until next year, depending on your needs.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

I have mixed feelings about this market situation, I would of course hope that the bear market/consolidation is over, but there is a ton of experts who are saying that MC will dip even more, so it could be a bear trap.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:14:10 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:23:05 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

You can decide what you do with your coins. But the market will continue its up and down movement because of its speculative in nature. Today it is moving upwards hope that it can sustain it for at least a week for some us to recover our losses.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

Price of cryptocurrency is like waves in the ocean, we will always experience the highs and the lows! What is important is the  continue development of cryptocurrency ecosystem and more adoption all over the world.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

There is nothing concrete to celebrate here, we have seen these type of recovery in the past, this recovery is expected when ever there is a correction and it will continue like this for some more time, just look at the long term gains and be patient till the end of this year.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: