Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price going up significantly  (Read 138 times)
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

I don't think we're entering a bullmarket. I predict the total marketcap will go below $200B.
Do you mean that it won't ever get to a high price? This dump should only be temporary...Coins should be pumping soon.

Why should they be pumping soon? I'm so used to see red that I don't even want to see green.  Embarrassed

Maybe later this year we will reach ATH.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:54 PM

Price is going up because it cant go up forever. Same - price went don't for the same reason - it can't go up forever. This is normal, market rising shows us that it is not dead in my opinion.
But it is not the worst position(where we are now). I think that the market will continue dipping. It took the whole year for market to rise, so it will be normal to go down for a year. Or maybe flat

We can just end up saying anything and the market will move as it pleases. But yes, slowly the majority of people are now saying that the market will either go even lower, or just continue flat like the plains as they come.

I wonder if that is the sign that the rise is on the future however. As I recall, the market actually started dumping when majority of people were bullish. Maybe the smart whales wait for everyone to get on the same page before turning on the games.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

I think no one can predict in what way market will move tommorow . Yes , price increased , but not significantly . We are still on bearish market , to break it we should pass 10k milestone . If we'l pass this point , I believe the market will turn bullish and crypto will grow . Until this point , all market fluctuations actually mean nothing , price can move up , then go down and vice versa . It's a perfect time for a short trades .

ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

I think no one can predict in what way market will move tommorow . Yes , price increased , but not significantly . We are still on bearish market , to break it we should pass 10k milestone . If we'l pass this point , I believe the market will turn bullish and crypto will grow . Until this point , all market fluctuations actually mean nothing , price can move up , then go down and vice versa . It's a perfect time for a short trades .

I'm afraid it might turn out like February. The bitcoin fell to six thousand, then skyrocketed to eleven, but eventually came back to 6.5k.
Now the market is likely to go up in growth, though it is not known how much.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
parekoy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

Price at market going up significantly,  do you think it can be sustained till the end of the year or should I trade my coins now?

Kindly share your views
 Thanks in advance

I am confident that the crypto market will rise back up to it's highest or even surpass it's highest market capitalization last January 7th before massive FUDs and FOMOs took over the internet and Crypto holders and investors until today.
I am hopeful that in the next few weeks my Crypto Assets worth will be increasing in value.
until today since last year, I am holding my Crypto Assets because I do believe that I will get and earn higher profits than selling them out of panic.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: