Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODLing? There must be better way!  (Read 894 times)
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

Rebalancing is like stealing candy from a baby. You guys need to take a look at this!

https://medium.com/@ShrimpyApp/crypto-investors-want-free-money-stop-hodling-30f547130266

I think you should not keep any coin at the current time, it is clear that the market is falling into crisis, so if you hold the coin at this point will be extremely danger. I close you at this time should trade short, and trading by the day, should not trade long-term risk will be huge. Market fluctuations are hard to predict, so you need to have specific plans before the trade.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

I looking on EOS coin and their platform i think it would kill ethereum in next 2-3 years and price will pumping up to 200-300 dollars easy i will think to hold it a lot.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

HODLING is the better way than anything. Why choose better but not safer as much as i want to believe but my previous experience are to blame that this explanation may be hard to get and grasp the most of it. Believing a better way and taking granted for much safer is the common idea of an average person but you can change it by getting out of your comfort zone and try different things most of the time it pays out good to you if not then wait until it's your time.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

Rebalancing is like stealing candy from a baby. You guys need to take a look at this!

https://medium.com/@ShrimpyApp/crypto-investors-want-free-money-stop-hodling-30f547130266

I think it's an article that makes a lot of people want to experience a lot of losses because I think the most important thing is to wait and hold the coin you have as long as you can or until the price goes back up because if you sell it at a cheap price it is definitely just a loss you get it.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

I find this article interesting. Thank you for the idea mate, This will be a good option if you are not good in holding coins within a span of time.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

It is always a risk of investing a scam... But the wise thing here is that you will not loose all your money at once, but in another hand, you wont will a lot with 25% of your investings, like with 100%
Holding is the main objectives in this period. Bitcoin price is so cheap that I will buy some altcoins with cheap price and hold altcoins view to high price .

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

For now, I'm still holding. I'm currently studying short term trading. I want to earn more for the meantime because my portfolio keeps on falling down. I will just hold the coins which I currently have and will add more coins for short term or day trading.
Must be a right move. The thing is that everyone keeps condemning holding until they try out trading without knowledge and then losing all they have completely. It is not all about just trying to take advantage of the market, the reason why a lot of people always say not to panic is so as not to make a mistake of leaving the market at the wrong time thinking you want to buy back lower.

If you are not cool with seeing your assets going down, then you can learn how to trade as it is better, even if it is long term just like you are about to do. That way, you can effectively take advantage of the fluctuations.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

by holding the coin you have of course it is the best way because if you sell it at a very cheap price you will surely get a lot of losses because I think the price of the coin's movement will rise and fall so not always under.
The main spot where holding makes a lot of sense is when at least you do not have any idea on how to trade and you are just there investing and looking forward to the future.

The truth is that in as much as some people want to take advantage of the situation in the market, they have no knowledge of what to look out for to be able to get these market benefits from the fluctuations and so many people have only ended up screwing up their portfolio that way, unless they just ended up getting lucky.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

Hodling is the best way I think if we still believe in crypto and will recover one day. I will not care what they say, because I lost the moment for selling too quickly and the price went up even higher. I just do not want to repeat the same mistake for the second time.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

Keep holding in this time may have lots of risk, but it is the only way to buy coins with cheap price. Crypto market keep crashing and go down, i think people still consider in invest or not.So why we not buy and holding now  Cheesy
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

Holding is the best way to rebalance the current Crypto market, many are becoming fearful of the market correction. If everyone becomes a holder, the market will stabilize and gradually recover as more and more people become holders.

Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

For me i think holding is still the best way to earn and the most easy and low risk in trading less effort and time too but thats only in my openion i dont say that you have to follow mine.

Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

I will still holding my bitcoins and tokens specialy if i realy bilieve in this platform i know that if we will holding our tokens and coins we also help this to increase the price each day and in that way we can earn more profit in the future.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

I have read the article but didn't understand almost everything I think lol.
So the article is just suggesting balancing your portofolio, which is like diversity (?) which is one the golden rule while investing.

Investing $5,000 and split into 5 cryptos ($1000 each = 25%) and then change the value of these same 25% to 20-22-24% ?
..with a fixed amount of time between each rebalance.

Is it this?

Something like that... the OP's articles is a total mess and made with a sole purpose to advertise his 're-balancing service ' shrimpy.io/

I wouldn't fall on this.
We do indeed know what they expect , they want an attention . Rebalancing strategy or whatever they call it are a common thing.
Everyone aware and do manage their own investment with that kind style , don't need really an automatic bankroll manager , especially the operator have no good track record , why we have to use their service? Even more it's make people think that the service are shady suspicious.

Hi poplolnman, this is not true. Rebalancing is definitely not a common strategy in crypto. HODLing is a common strategy, but not rebalancing. Shrimpy is the only application that provides automatic rebalancing for anyone to use. Also, what do you mean we don't have a good track record? We absolutely have a good track record. We released the Crabby application about 6 months ago on this very website, then we released the Shrimpy Alpha version again on this website, now we are releasing our Shrimpy Beta on this website. We have never had a single complaint about our products. You can check my comment history and posts about these other products. I understand why people are suspicious since there are a lot of scams in the crypto space, but our track record speaks for itself.

This backtest tool will show you the advantage of using rebalancing. More people should be rebalancing their portfolio. It's as simple as that.
https://www.shrimpy.io/backtest?c=EAgGgEFA&p=1d&r=97
Never heard about that sorry , I know and understand that you have a point and vision there. But this kind app just make people remember about how bitconnect do a shady business .
People wouldn't even try the app due lack of reputation , I mean tell us who's used your app so far and get the benefit then voluntarily write a satisfaction feedback for your previous project ? People need more than words to trust something , they need a legit proof .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:39:06 PM

I think you should not invest long term at this point, the risk will be very high, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly plummeting and volatile, which has made the price of altcoin is continuously decreasing. The market is showing signs of falling and the crisis and will continue to fall in the long term, so long-term investment will bring you high risk.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

There are other ways, holding for the long term is basically going long on bitcoin for a very long time and while that is a very effective strategy you can do the opposite, you can short bitcoin thinking the price will decrease this can be a very effective strategy if you time it correctly, obviously that is more risky than just holding but the profits of changing your position from time to time from long to short and vice versa are there.
cydrix

Merit: 129

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:01:43 AM

What way? Please share your knowledge so we can also improve but if you're referring to day trading i think that's useless, as far as i know only few of millions that does trading everyday succeeded. So holding might not be much but after some time with risking all you have there's only two options loss or win it's your call if you want to proceed into risking or taking it back to use it.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

well   i think u can   hold  but with more risky way that may make u poor or rich   Grin

simply sell high and buy low   
for example u are holding an alt coin  and it started to dip   sell to btc  and when dip over  rebuy  it  and u will gain more coins

but u may lose also  since the market can play u and the coin may go  up  while u sold  Grin

its too nervous and stressful    tried it and failed   Grin

but ik many ppl  gained money  and other saved their capital

Hi iillaa,

This is exactly what Shrimpy does, automatically. Rebalancing is a strategy where you automate the process of selling high and buying low. There is no stress involved and no manual trading. This is why Shrimpy was so successful over the last year. The volatile market compounded those gains every time it sold high and bought low.

Shrimpy Team
Now its given that you're advertising this site just that,well i see lots of this kind advertising to offer their service without making campaign to do this for them.

Well for me thisis same as diversify ideas in which I commonly uses so theres nothing new but thanks anyway
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

What way? Please share your knowledge so we can also improve but if you're referring to day trading i think that's useless, as far as i know only few of millions that does trading everyday succeeded. So holding might not be much but after some time with risking all you have there's only two options loss or win it's your call if you want to proceed into risking or taking it back to use it.
Next time try to read the OP first before posting because seems like your out of context since OP put the link to support his Thread

Heres the Link that you should read and learn but looks like diversified formatting

But i will try to study if this are two different thing the diversify and this one
s31joemhar

Merit: 258

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

Yes of course, still holding because it is a better way and choice to do
because the value of coins or investments in the market is still can’t makes you profitable enough in this business.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: