Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice jump by BTC today!  (Read 3535 times)
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

Bitcoin broke through many levels of resistance with one jump. And a lot of shorts closed for 1 day. And the trading volume grew 3 times. These are very positive signals for further growth.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

A very good jump, this was noted by many news agencies, these situations attract investors very seriously, that's why it's very early to say that this is really a turnoff, but we clearly see how seriously the struggle is going on.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

I am glad that some kind of upward movement has gone, although in the yard July is a weak month for the market, and this gives us hope that in September we will see a really rapid growth.
Cryptopeppe

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

Hopefully yes, we broken (literally destroyed) a huge resistance. Hopefully we should continue to break other resistances in next months.
let's see how BTC will behave.  Cool
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

Yes, today. It's so good that btc has jumped so good these days. From 5k to 6.7k I think. And it's so good. I hope that bull run will start here. Let's go BTC!
It's also a good development for bitcoin itself,
I personally hope its development can be like this continues,
the most important we just follow the next development to be more clear

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

Bitcoin continues to grow, it's good. But why the price of the ETH and the other strong Altcoins went down. I hope this is a temporary phenomenon and they will rush up together with bitcoin.

just be patient for a while and you can see ethereum will going to go up too. maybe you are miss the time to sell ethereum in a few days ago because, in that time, the price can increase for a little price. I still hold my ethereum and waiting for the price to go up again and I am sure that it will increase higher. the other strong altcoin will go to go up too so you need to be patient for a while.
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

Decent jump for bitcoin again, shame that the alts haven't followed suit so far. Hopefully we get back above $300 billion total market cap soon.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

Bitcoin will definitely recover few months from now bacause cryptocurrency is needed in our economy today as a universal currency and those who believe in cryptocurrency will have a brighter future because cryptocurrency is only at a beginning stage right now.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

This jump seems to have stopped. I am looking forward to jumping again like the previous few days. This does not seem to be a bull trap. Maybe the real bull market is coming.

Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

Good start bitcoin, it looks like ready to take off and fly along the heaven of success. Just only for couoke of news make this coin pump that much. Bitcoin prove itself he's the king of all currency and remain as top leading on volune and demand. More experience come on, btc uses are world wide implemented. No doubt to pump like gun

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

yes but it was too much sudden pump because of master card news.anyway its a positive news for crypto and we can expect longterm success from this type of things,

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

Another sharp rise in the price of bitcoin. At $ 1,000 for one day, someone manipulating this market for sure.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

Another sharp rise in the price of bitcoin. At $ 1,000 for one day, someone manipulating this market for sure.
It looks like you are not even watching the latest news about that. The biggest ETF provider from US called blackrock company eyes crypto and especially the bitcoin to become another pit stop. I guess that gives a lot of reasons that's why there was a huge increase on the bitcoin price.

xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

It's a good thing for big hikes this year. starting with the big rise going on BTC. I think altcoin will experience a big rise like BTC right now.
pinot95

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

Yes, I think so. Bitcoin and other altcoins now are moving up slowly which is a good sign to the investors. I hope this will continue to rise day after day. And definitely all our efforts in waiting patiently will be rewarded by good harvests of investments. The market now is in a positive energy and crypto business is active again. Looking forward to seeing more incredible opportunities to happen very soon.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

This is a good development. This signifies that the market is trying to recover from the bear. People should just on a little and stop pressing panic button.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

At the moment, bitcoin is now getting better, which I believe the market is going to get stable as from this moment. The blockchain itself will get better. Bitcoin still remains the father of other coins, and I do not see it going so down like that. Ethereum seems to be getting better as well.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

I was realy hoping that bitcoin will continue to raised again like what happen last year that he started to raised and raised until he reach the most highest price he got at almost 20,000$.
Rossey

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

Good pump indeed! Looks like the better days are beginning to come real again. Cryptocurrency market has created an unforgettable experience to me and am still learning it's way. Hoping for the best outcome in my cryptocurrency adventure.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

For many people who bought bitcoins at a high price last year, it's still a tough time. The market is always in a state of depression.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: