Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice jump by BTC today!  (Read 3536 times)
blinkin

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

Today the price has just started to grow, but it's a good sign.  Perhaps in the evening the price will grow by 10%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:26 AM

I'm already so used to these jumps and falls in recent times. Although the very bottom below 6 thousand seems to have passed irrevocably. Someone promised to drop to 5 thousand, but like until the situation to this does not have. Probably, we will pass 8 thousand in the coming weeks.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

Just like what happened to the market today, BTC and ETH get a pretty good improvement. Although the percentage is still very small, the situation is still unstable. But this is a good and positive sign for Crypto. That crypto is still active in its development, and crypto also does not want to let its market value continue to drop into the abyss. It still takes a long time so crypto can create new achievements again.
Garuda88

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:11:58 AM

Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/
That's what happens, we just wait for all crypto to be affected by Bitcoin, or Ethereum, and both of them seem to fluctuate with the will of the big investors. But of course the community can determine the direction of the market, if we are all optimistic, that there will be a next cycle. And if everyone starts believing, I think the market will respond faster.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:34:00 AM

I am sure that cryptocurrency will be one of the most desirable industries in the future.
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

unfortunately, the upward movement has stopped . and now bitcoin is going down and down ...
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

Bitcoin is just doing its Bitcoin thing at the moment, really though it is only moving sideways within a large channel. I will get excited about the chances of a big move once it has broken through $9,300 and stayed there.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

good but not leap will be the leap that continues to gradually. Thus the leap could be a sign of a bad for the value of the next fall. Therefore don't rush too happy in the condition of the land because crypto is not very predictable results.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:37 AM

good movement from bitcoin now, I see that bitcoin will increase sharply and be followed by all altcoins as well. I am very sure of that. just waiting for when the price of bitcoin will rise sharply again.
Fully agreeing what you say bitcoin will rise, followed by an increase in altcoin, I wait for that moment and hold the coin and sell it when it reaches the top. I hope that by the end of this year bitcoin will increase.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

The price of btc and eth suddenly jump high, it is a good opportunity to buy more because we don't know when will be the next jump. But better be wary for the decisions. To support to, better do more research and find out what is the reason behind the jump and does it for temporary or a long term.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

The price of btc and eth suddenly jump high, it is a good opportunity to buy more because we don't know when will be the next jump. But better be wary for the decisions. To support to, better do more research and find out what is the reason behind the jump and does it for temporary or a long term.
I think at the end of that year we will see not just one another jump but good going up price that maybe go to the moon and beat 20k bucks again, but it's only my vision of that situation
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

yes indeed one week ago not only BTC jumped up, but almost all coins, but now not only BTC jumped down, but also almost all coins in the market, this really made me depressed when I saw how quickly the market dropped

wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

I am glad when after a lull in the market and several major falls there is some positive dynamics. I always hope she stays a long time, but not yet.
becapital

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

I think that everyone is happy when after the standstill the market becomes green and begins to make a big profit. It seems to me that after such a large fall, this growth will definitely be delayed for a long time
kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Today was a good jump down.  The price fell to $ 6500 and the fall continues.  I hope in a couple of days the drop will stop and growth will begin.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

Yes, really good if you look at the market today (A very good jump to the bottom immediately at $ 500. Bravo, Mr. Bitcoin.) I'm already tired of looking at all this red.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:42:21 AM

yes indeed one week ago not only BTC jumped up, but almost all coins, but now not only BTC jumped down, but also almost all coins in the market, this really made me depressed when I saw how quickly the market dropped

Yes, after the high jump of the bitcoin, it goes down again and that is really disappointing, we cannot detect the market, it is really volatile and if you want to succeed, just continue holding your coins.
Cryptogames999

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Help the victim scammed by ColdKey

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

So BTC will pump and alt coins too pump, then how long this will happen for future, do these alt coins don't have their own life?

SCAMMED 0.7+ BTC       ★   Charity Auction   ★      COLDKEY SCAM (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5434623.0)
lusiaga

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

bitcoin actually moves like this ... when he falls too deep there are parties who will buy it with a large amount ... this causes a fluctuating level that is still high and very suitable for short term traders.
ucsteddy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

Yes, indeed today the prices for crypto-currencies have probably become more expensive, because something happened. But again no one knows what happened or I just do not have time to read what is happening in the world and why crypto currencies are growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: