Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟  (Read 24306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

On not being a typical tourist, truth in advertising, and Italian mothers
I saw an ad on Facebook the other day that got me annoyed. You know, one of those context ads that they show you based on your searches to try and offer you what you personally want (I’d say most of the time they are wrong, though). This one — I will not name it — is a bus company in Peru geared exclusively at Western tourists.

The ad said, “Don’t be a typical tourist”, and that logan seemed to contradict what the company offers. Basically, if you are afraid of taking normal buses in Peru, or feel uncomfortable at local bus stations, or want to be carried straight from your hostel in city A to the hostel in city B, or simply like to be around tons of other backpackers — then you can pay at least double the normal bus price to this company and… not be a typical tourist? Seriously? An expensive bus service for backpackers that connects only those places where most tourists go — sounds exactly like a service for typical tourists to me.

Don’t get me wrong — if people use these buses, if the company has found its market share, then there is nothing wrong with the service itself. At Smart Trip Platform, we welcome all kinds of travel businesses, for all audiences. Would we be happy if this bus company registered? You bet. My issue is with the way it is presented, with the “Don’t be a typical tourist” line. What does it mean NOT to be a typical tourist? And how do you achieve that?

Let me offer you an analogy. You know, I live in Italy (being originally from Russia), and the two cultures are vastly different. One thing that really baffles me is how Italian mothers raise their children, producing perhaps the most infantile youth in Europe. Mothers hardly teach their kids to do anything by themselves when they are little. It is common for a six-year-old to go to first grade without being able to get dressed or undressed without assistance. Kids are not taught how to cook or do any chores around the house, they are not taught to read before school, etc. The result? High school graduates are hardly able to make a dish of pasta. Parents accompany them to all exams. They are simply unprepared to be on their own. But of course, it is mostly their parents’ fault.

Can you already see the gist of my analogy? The environment makes a self-sufficient, mature person — or traveler. Only in the case of travel, most parents can’t teach you much (unless they are die-hard trekkers, sailors or mountaineers). It is the combination of practicing going out of your comfort zone and the tech you use — the digital environment. Unfortunately, getting around truly on your own — NOT being a typical tourist — requires lots of research, confidence, and experience, and the existing web environment is not very helpful. You have to search for info on tons of websites that often contradict each other, you don’t speak the language, then get lost… So on a certain level I can understand backpackers who decide to take the expensive tourist bus. Still I believe that there should be a nurturing, encouraging environment for independent tourists that will help them become real travelers.

And that’s exactly the environment we are building — the Smart Trip Platform! Finally travelers (including less experienced ones) will have all the tools they need to feel secure and in control while on the road. Bus schedules and routes, info on buying tickets, safety tips, emergency assistance, travel buddy search — and of course, an instant translator tool. No more feeling lost and confused at a noisy, bustling bus station — you will already know which company you need and how much tickets cost; and in many cases, you will be able to buy them right on the platform.

Of course, if you prefer to use a bus company aimed specifically at tourists, you can do so: once again, buying your ticket at Smart Trip Platform. But if you want to finally feel like that confident globetrotter you always wanted to be, we will give you the ultimate resource for it. We want you to feel intrepid, satisfied, fulfilled — and above all, safe. https://medium.com/@smarttripplatform/on-not-being-a-typical-tourist-truth-in-advertising-and-italian-mothers-d1e497faad76
naetis

Activity: 302
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

On not being a typical tourist, truth in advertising, and Italian mothers
I saw an ad on Facebook the other day that got me annoyed. You know, one of those context ads that they show you based on your searches to try and offer you what you personally want (I’d say most of the time they are wrong, though). This one — I will not name it — is a bus company in Peru geared exclusively at Western tourists.

Um, hi Makleyhill, may I ask you why you are reposting our own blog post here?))
smarttrip

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

Great media news! Grin

The leading Russian crypto site ForkLog has just published an article about Smart Trip Platform https://forklog.com/blokchejn-proekt-smart-trip-zapuskaet-platformu-dlya-planirovaniya-puteshestvij/ .

We are very pleased to be covered by such a major news resource as ForkLog - now many more thousands of crypto readers will learn about our plan to disrupt travel! Read and share!
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Yes, it's interesting and how convenient service is supposed. All in one place, even an interpreter. Although I already have a Google translator, and it's not bad at coping. But.
But what adds to the project's interest is: "In the future, the platform also intends to issue its own debit card with TASH tokens, which can be paid when traveling for any services."
I can pay for any services! It's cool. There will be an automatic conversion to local currency? Or is it still raw.
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Project Smart Trip Platform one of the traveling projects packaged in blockchain technology is a very profitable project because we know now traveling is a human need
Calibee

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
tepong

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

innovative projects. this platform will connect between service providers and travelers to provide safe and convenient travel facilities
naetis

Activity: 302
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

Yes, it's interesting and how convenient service is supposed. All in one place, even an interpreter. Although I already have a Google translator, and it's not bad at coping. But.
But what adds to the project's interest is: "In the future, the platform also intends to issue its own debit card with TASH tokens, which can be paid when traveling for any services."
I can pay for any services! It's cool. There will be an automatic conversion to local currency? Or is it still raw.

Thank you for your kind words, Gogok! As we have said before, the introduction of debit cards is planned for the second phase of the project (since it's a non-essential feature), so we still have enough time to find partners who can arrange additional features, such as conversion to local currency (which is very useful, you are right). In any case, our platform will have a convenient currency converter app,, so you will always know how much you are paying!
angelisbest930

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care about the project. It’s very interesting.
smarttrip

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

Aren’t you tired of searching for travel services online for hours, writing emails, and negotiating prices? With Smart Trip Platform, you won’t need to do that - we found a way to give power back to the traveler! How? Read in our new blog post!

https://medium.com/@smarttripplatform/smart-trip-platform-handing-the-power-back-to-the-traveler-96dd67e931c1
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:43:54 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 12:01:43 PM by taibas

Aren’t you tired of searching for travel services online for hours, writing emails, and negotiating prices? With Smart Trip Platform, you won’t need to do that - we found a way to give power back to the traveler! How? Read in our new blog post!

https://medium.com/@smarttripplatform/smart-trip-platform-handing-the-power-back-to-the-traveler-96dd67e931c1
Interesting concept. Such a service can bring travel to the next level. The organization and wide choice spectator really, does matter in this business. And the information stored in the block-chain will preserve the reliability of the reviews.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

I was interested in your ICO. Smart Trip - a unique idea based on the blockchain. Have not met before. I will gladly help the project by telling about it to my friends.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

FILIPINO ANN link: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3358875.msg35179964#msg35179964
anizpk

Activity: 191
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

getting all things we needed is the worst problem we face when we prepare for a trip. If SmartTripPlatform can provide all with their platform, it will be a great project for sure. Hope they can make the trips unforgettable as they claim.

|  Shopin  |  Shopping Made Personal
››››  https://tokensale.shopin.com/  ‹‹‹‹
fsn

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

very interesting project!
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

tell me, will you be a separate platform that will provide travel services or will you cooperate with travel agencies? and can I find out how the sale of tokens is going?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
AdmiralXBOCT

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:29:39 AM

A very interesting project about travelers, I will be happy to follow the project because I love to read about travel.
AlekseyBog2018

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

Time for all of you to join and can take many benefits from this project.
I hope that the project Smart Trip Platform  will carry out all that has been planned. Good luck to all .
nemram

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:21:34 AM

In my opinion this is one of the promising and promising project. I joined the airdrop and I hope that the project will have a great future.
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

This project is very usefull for traveler and travel service provider. With this platform, both group will always be connect and mutualism each other
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: