Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:27:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟  (Read 24307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

Resolving conflicts intelligently on Smart Trip Platform

We are building much more than a travel booking platform — we are building a living, dynamic community that can expand and evolve on its own. In the Smart Trip Platform ecosystem, travelers will be able to make new friends, find travel buddies, and exchange experience.
https://medium.com/@smarttripplatform/resolving-conflicts-intelligently-on-smart-trip-platform-2491fb6c5da1
Israel712

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

I wish to join Smart Trip Platform bounty on blog campaign as this project is a special interest to me as one that loves travelling.
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

A wonderful concept. The guide will detail every action needed, providing various options for events. With this service, traveling can become more exciting. Since this is very similar to the passage of the quest, which gives the traveler a share of adventures.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

I reviewed this project, and I like it! Just don't really understand how TripChat works on platform...
Beli BG

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

I reviewed this project, and I like it! Just don't really understand how TripChat works on platform...

TripChat will provide lots of option for Smart Trip Platform users. It will be used together with traditional system of messaging in order to provide help for users who are interesting in more detailed information (tourist asks guide for detailed information about proposed service).
TripChat will also have phrasebook. Users will constantly add new words and phrases on different languages and they will be rewarded in rating points.

Chatrooms will be one of the key features of Smart Trip Platform. There will be options for both private and public chatrooms. Users will be able to create their own chatrooms and moderate them.
Private chatrooms can be used for group of people going to same location , without possibility for someone else to join. Public chatrooms will be group chat for users who are traveling to same destination, event, historic place. They will be able to ask questions about specific place , post photos and videos, while business will have option of placing ads in a banner form.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

Our civilization is built on collective learning, on our ability to transmit and share useful information. Each new generation did not have to learn and invent everything anew — they could use the knowledge accumulated by those who came before them. And this works for travel, too!
Ok I can buy this! Nice idea you have here. After first airdrop I said how I like to travel and since then I follow your project. Slowly you develop your project into something great, I hope.
Chatrooms will be one of the key features of Smart Trip Platform. There will be options for both private and public chatrooms. Users will be able to create their own chatrooms and moderate them.
Private chatrooms can be used for group of people going to same location , without possibility for someone else to join. Public chatrooms will be group chat for users who are traveling to same destination, event, historic place. They will be able to ask questions about specific place , post photos and videos, while business will have option of placing ads in a banner form.
So this is how you plan to pass on collective learning, through a chat. This can be very useful app, people like to travel, it`s in our souls. I see on https://www.smarttripplatform.io/ that plan is to finish with platform in the end of Q2, so after that we will be able to test it?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

Will there be possible to place ads on your platform?
Beli BG

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

So this is how you plan to pass on collective learning, through a chat. This can be very useful app, people like to travel, it`s in our souls. I see on https://www.smarttripplatform.io/ that plan is to finish with platform in the end of Q2, so after that we will be able to test it?
[/quote]

Smart Trip Platform will be available for testing for users at the end of this year. Till then our developers should complete their testing.

Will there be possible to place ads on your platform?

For that purposes we will have "My Ads" section on Smart Trip Platform. It will be tool for both private users (requesting and offering paid services) and businesses (advertising their services).   
The range of ads that can be offered by business and private accountholders is extremely wide: Accommodation, Transportation and food, Guiding services, Volunteer and adventure projects, Private ads, Looking for travel companions, Travel with a GURU.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

What is going g to be different from ordinary debt Visa and Mastercard? For now I also travel and pay with my Visa freely in every country and they also give me bonuses for such abroad payment and things. So what makes you unique?
Beli BG

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:20:33 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 11:38:47 AM by Beli BG

@TianaStam

Every platform user will dispose of a Universal Cryptocurrency Wallet (UCW) that allows performing exchanges between cryptocurrencies. Smart Trip wallets will be integrated with one of the leading services of instant cryptocurrency exchange, such as ShapeShift or Changelly.
Partnership negotiations will be completed by the 2nd quarter of 2018, and the integration will be complete by the 3rd quarter of 2018. As a result, our
users will be able to carry out cryptocurrency conversion within the platform, with minimal fees and without the need to transfer funds to centralized services.
The issue of TripCash debit cards will begin in the final stage of the project, once the Smart Trip Platform is fully operational. The cards (both physical plastic cards and virtual cards) will be linked to users’ Universal Cryptocurrency Wallets (UCW) and will allow to perform cryptocurrency conversions and to pay for online and offline purchases.
Smart Trip card holders will be able to use the cryptocurrency in their wallets to pay for goods and services wherever they are in the world thanks to the instant conversion of the crypto funds in their wallets into local currency at the best available rate. Moreover, card holders will earn cash-back rewards on all transactions.
I hope i have managed to explain what makes us unique;)
bodya97

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

The project is really worthy of attention! Great team!
TianaStam

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

@TianaStam

Every platform user will dispose of a Universal Cryptocurrency Wallet (UCW) that allows performing exchanges between cryptocurrencies. Smart Trip wallets will be integrated with one of the leading services of instant cryptocurrency exchange, such as ShapeShift or Changelly.
Partnership negotiations will be completed by the 2nd quarter of 2018, and the integration will be complete by the 3rd quarter of 2018. As a result, our
users will be able to carry out cryptocurrency conversion within the platform, with minimal fees and without the need to transfer funds to centralized services.
The issue of TripCash debit cards will begin in the final stage of the project, once the Smart Trip Platform is fully operational. The cards (both physical plastic cards and virtual cards) will be linked to users’ Universal Cryptocurrency Wallets (UCW) and will allow to perform cryptocurrency conversions and to pay for online and offline purchases.
Smart Trip card holders will be able to use the cryptocurrency in their wallets to pay for goods and services wherever they are in the world thanks to the instant conversion of the crypto funds in their wallets into local currency at the best available rate. Moreover, card holders will earn cash-back rewards on all transactions.
I hope i have managed to explain what makes us unique;)
Yes, but I still have some questions. So do you plan to cooperate with Visa or MasterCard and it is going to be their logo on those debit cards of the TripCash?
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

Yes, but I still have some questions. So do you plan to cooperate with Visa or MasterCard and it is going to be their logo on those debit cards of the TripCash?

If that cooperation happens, that's more than enough for me to participate! Some big coins created their name and all project just about connecting with visa and mastercard, Tenx, Monaco etc... (for me personally that don't have any value at all, but for token price and market it sure do).
Beli BG

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

If that cooperation happens, that's more than enough for me to participate! Some big coins created their name and all project just about connecting with visa and mastercard, Tenx, Monaco etc... (for me personally that don't have any value at all, but for token price and market it sure do).

@TianaStam  Sorry , i was not clear enough. We will cooperate with some of leading cryptobanks ( Which have already implemented card paying system with Visa or MaterCard) , so our main advantage will be possibility to pay in cryptocurrencies directly (with immediate conversion) for all travel services. And , of course with cash back option. 

@Cryptodiscuss  That cooperation will be just formality ( i agree it is good for marketing ) , but concept of our platform is the thing which make difference between us and similar products. Lots of options on our platform,  will be seen for the first time in travel industry.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

What is new with smart trip platform? Except few airdrops will there be some bounty campaign, signature here on forum or maybe social media bounties? For smart trip platform active users, travelers, are essential, how to draw their attention in different way. Bounties are necessary for project success.
I want to know what kind of benefits will have token holders? If there are any?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TianaStam

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

@TianaStam  Sorry , i was not clear enough. We will cooperate with some of leading cryptobanks ( Which have already implemented card paying system with Visa or MaterCard) , so our main advantage will be possibility to pay in cryptocurrencies directly (with immediate conversion) for all travel services. And , of course with cash back option. 
So cashback option is going to be much serious than ordinary banks offer? If so, that really could make the project interesting.
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

I am interested in the project. As far as I understood it gives the possibility not only to plan, chat, explore and discuss the trip but also to book it?
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

the sale of coins on this project is very attractive with the price rising sharply along with the coin sale phase from pre-ICO to ICO, I also see the total supply of coins very much, what if there are unsold coins?
Beli BG

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:12:23 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 07:50:08 AM by Beli BG

@ Arya Aditama

All unsold TASH tokens will be burned.

What is new with smart trip platform? Except few airdrops will there be some bounty campaign, signature here on forum or maybe social media bounties? For smart trip platform active users, travelers, are essential, how to draw their attention in different way. Bounties are necessary for project success.
I want to know what kind of benefits will have token holders? If there are any?

Our developers are working hard on our Alpha version, so You can expect some screen shots pretty soon. TASH Airdrop is live now, and it will last till we reach 7k eligible participants. Bounty campaign is also on going , and we have reached number of participants we intended to.
We will have different types of social media contest, one will be announced today , so stay tuned;)

TASH tokens will be used as main payment method within the Smart Trip Platform. TASH will also find its purpose in rewards system(arbitration commissions) , and in various discounts for platform users. TASH holders will be able to pay with TripCash to purchase goods and services online and offline using TripCash debit cards. The project team is currently negotiating with several payment platforms that are developingtechnologies of secure, fast, and reliable cryptocurrency payments.

drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

Universal cryptocurrency wallet got my attention. I think you should negotiate with coinomy or (and) bancor exchange during the ICO. They are really open for cooperation even in early stages of the project... But shapeshift and changelly are also awesome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: