Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟  (Read 24306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Beli BG

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

@scolary23

Actually it will be one-time bonus because only one of these bonus options can be used - accumulation of bonuses is not possible. Contributors will be able to choose one of them( 6 months - 15% or 12 months - 25%)
I agree with You that this detail, with all other Smart Trip Platform features is really interesting for investors.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

So many interesting features of this project develops/trigger my love, passion and interest the more in the project, herein rendering all my supports in every capacity I can. This is the type of project that should be running in the Crypto field for sanity sake. When all Travelers who are holders of your Tash can make use of their coins as payment of your thrilling and fascinating services, but to also include Tash Debit Card usage, there Traveling experience shall indeed not be a forgettable one. Well done and keep on Dev. But I'm yet to understand which Exchangers your project shall be listed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Jack_is_back

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

Hi guys , i have just took a look on your site , WP , team. . .  Everything looks great! I am a travel person , so i cant wait for Platform to go live.  Could You just explain me part about accomodation. i am owner of the small apt complex , i will be able to join? Smiley
Beli BG

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

Thanks Jack_is_back ,

Of course You will be able to join. Hotels, hostels, guesthouses, private houses, rooms, campsites, in essence, all those who now use Booking, HostelWorld, AirBnB etc. will be able to join
and save big on commissions.

So many interesting features of this project develops/trigger my love, passion and interest the more in the project, herein rendering all my supports in every capacity I can. This is the type of project that should be running in the Crypto field for sanity sake. When all Travelers who are holders of your Tash can make use of their coins as payment of your thrilling and fascinating services, but to also include Tash Debit Card usage, there Traveling experience shall indeed not be a forgettable one. Well done and keep on Dev. But I'm yet to understand which Exchangers your project shall be listed.

Thanks for support! We are negotiating with few exchanges for now , but it is too early to announce names yet.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?  Huh
https://swot.digrate.com/report/6044f9cd-219c-44f1-b53d-8d3ee9c31f3a

I cant open that link. Is it still active? What does analysis say?
Its better like that, its probably not worthy, look at his post, always same, he is advertising his service in a very bad way. Someone should ban this guy probably, but who cares? Smiley

@Barbut
Kindly chekck again. Feel free to visit our official Ico Telegram chat and find more details.

I did, interesting rule:  "and take a photo with one paper labeled: #SmartTripPlatform" so pictures should be new, fresh ones. Well I don`t plan to go anywhere this days, but when I can I will make some pictures, I hope contest will last for a while.
Interesting way for promotion to take a picture with #SmartTripPlatform board in hands. Is it going to be paid or it is going to work on a clear enthusiasm?
Beli BG

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

It is our Telegram contest , and everyone can win. We will have our winner every week and we will give rewards in TASH.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

Make Smart Trip Platform your best assistant in real life

With all the fantastic trip-planning features that Smart Trip Platform will have, it will certainly win the hearts of tech-savvy travelers. Indeed, you’ll be able to search for and book all kinds of travel services, chat with travel businesses and other users, browse our travel guides, ask for advice, use ready-made trip itineraries, buy tickets, and much more. However, the usefulness of our platform isn’t limited to online features! Quite the contrary. Once on the road, you will find that Smart Trip Platform will guide you, help you every step of the way, and even keep you out of trouble. https://medium.com/@smarttripplatform/make-smart-trip-platform-your-best-assistant-in-real-life-7d84c585a53c
Tienvy1

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Nice
Joker007

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

Hello! Do you have an account on the github?
Beli BG

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Hello Smart Trip Platform team,
Operation Airdrop Round 2 occurs to the end date?

Airdrop2 will last till we reach 7k of eligible participants.

Hello! Do you have an account on the github?

Sure , https://github.com/Smart-Trip-Platform
larykouch

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

This global project has strong, and the partners Who allow her to clime the top.
 Time moves forward unceasingly and erases all opportunities that we have not used.
 The possibilities are not every day given. So take it and discover the world .
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

Hey folks will there soon be more material in the first announcement or only the two links? A white paper would be good.
Beli BG

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

Hey germsite ,

This is our official BitcoinTalk ANN Thread and we have provided all important information on the first page.
If You have any additional questions , we will be more then happy to answer both here and on our other channels. ( The fastest answer would be on our Telegram group) Wink
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

I finally get out of the town. I wasn`t far away but I took a picture from one hill, with hashtag #smart trip platform, of course. I think my picture is not so good, it was just for fun, and from not so good spot, there are better ones.
I like contests, I will try to participate every week. I have a lot to show, maybe this contest will inspire me to visit some place once again just to take a picture for people to see, and maybe I to win some nice prizes Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

I finally get out of the town. I wasn`t far away but I took a picture from one hill, with hashtag #smart trip platform, of course. I think my picture is not so good, it was just for fun, and from not so good spot, there are better ones.
I like contests, I will try to participate every week. I have a lot to show, maybe this contest will inspire me to visit some place once again just to take a picture for people to see, and maybe I to win some nice prizes Smiley

It is interesting when you have an opportunity to travel a lot, but what to do with those ones who tied to home and work and simple going out with friends happen really seldom. I talk about myself now. How to participate in this picture's flash mob then?
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

There are so much similar platforms already, but it seems like your project has some interesting features. And it has chances to succeed.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Beli BG

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

It is interesting when you have an opportunity to travel a lot, but what to do with those ones who tied to home and work and simple going out with friends happen really seldom. I talk about myself now. How to participate in this picture's flash mob then?

You don't need to travel a lot to find some nice place near buy. You can take a photo of some beautiful building , or some part of your town/city , marketplace with fresh products from your area , there is no limits Grin

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

REVOLUTIONIZE THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY!!! Smart Trip Platform ICO Review! [WHITEPAPER WALK-THROUGH]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPOhEpfkB_g&feature=youtu.be
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

You don't need to travel a lot to find some nice place near buy. You can take a photo of some beautiful building , or some part of your town/city , marketplace with fresh products from your area , there is no limits Grin

Nice suggestion. Why don`t you make some contest here on bitcointalk? I posted picture on telegram group, but there many people talk all the time and pictures are left behind a lot. You should find some better place for uploading pictures, I just say, a place where it would be easy to scroll trough pictures and to see nicely what people share.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Beli BG

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

Thanks for Your suggestion @Barbut , We will definitely consider your proposal. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: