Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:43:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I choose CyberMiles!  (Read 107 times)
CrazyJoker (OP)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

Hello, everyone! I would like to share my thoughts about CyberMiles project. I have already written some replies and now I try to gather all my ideas why CyberMiles is really great!
 Firstly, as we can notice in the website - http://www.cybermiles.io, it is smart contract platform. But unlike most of the present project that only use blockchain and smart contract technology CyberMiles see disadvantages of these technologies and improve it. Development is a proof of moving forward!
 Secondly, CyberMiles team pays attention on the most popular coins like Ethereum and Ripple and notice it’s advantages. As a result, CyberMiles has advantages of these coins, but it is more modernized and improved.
 Moreover, CyberMiles will hold a Test-net Conference on the 4th of April in 2018. I think it will be interesting for everyone to learn more about CMT (CyberMiles) and participate in this Conference!
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

About this coin: they are like negotiator in the marketplace when it comes to online buying items from the market list, usually payment is online of course some advantage of online shopper is sometimes there is no guaranty if their payment will reach out the supplier and that they expect that the product will come, now the good thing also about this coin is like a transaction tracer wherein it will keep all the records of its user.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

Hello, everyone! I would like to share my thoughts about CyberMiles project. I have already written some replies and now I try to gather all my ideas why CyberMiles is really great!
 Firstly, as we can notice in the website - http://www.cybermiles.io, it is smart contract platform. But unlike most of the present project that only use blockchain and smart contract technology CyberMiles see disadvantages of these technologies and improve it. Development is a proof of moving forward!
 Secondly, CyberMiles team pays attention on the most popular coins like Ethereum and Ripple and notice it’s advantages. As a result, CyberMiles has advantages of these coins, but it is more modernized and improved.
 Moreover, CyberMiles will hold a Test-net Conference on the 4th of April in 2018. I think it will be interesting for everyone to learn more about CMT (CyberMiles) and participate in this Conference!
Which advantages are you talking about? Can you give examples?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: