Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:04:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Think of These Alts  (Read 308 times)
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

These are all infrastructure alts if I'm not mistaken? If that is the case, then these have a bright future in my opinion. It is the time of the infrastructure, blockchain needs to evolve. We have to many "ghost" ICOs as I like to call them. Not really scam, but more like ghosts. They tend to get funded and do their thing for a year or two to pay their employees and then die off with nothing to show for. We need solid projects that will support the blockchain. I see those in infrastructures. If I would be you, I would invest in those.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

I am not sure but i have ever heard of those coins .i think that to stay away from these coins . And you have to go for coins which are in top 10 on market price level.
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

I don't know them. If they don't have a working prototype, then it's just a gamble.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

I think aion is having high potentiality compare to other having great team behinds also it has given good returns for ico investor past six months aion was the good ico given great return for investors . Still it’s making good progress.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

If you will ask my opinion, I have not even heard of these coins as I invest only in top 10-15 coins as per market cap. You can find them at coinmarketcap website.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Yes, these are uniquely cool projects with a great future and prospects. I do not know how many X they will bring, but this is a potentially lucrative investment. Very profitable. Bitcoin is certainly good. But huge profits can be obtained only at a price of 30,000 and above. And it will not be soon. And these projects will show their growth pretty soon.
jingcinggrowun

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

If you want to buy you may consider Marinecoín, .MTC..  Currently in ico so  low pricing.  The platform has value added with zero fees and speedy transactions.  IoT needs both to be able to function economically.  The support community is forming now so great chance to get in at the top for a change.  They are using time dilution technology so the ico will last a long time.  You can also earn .MTC. via the artificial intelligence bounty program.  You get the coin upon completion of the duty.     marineco.ín
alexzorgo

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

My opinion, is interesting projects with ambitious goals and with teams to which quite on forces to achieve these goals. But on condition of investment for long term - at least a year, and is better 2-3 years. For example, Wanchain, already by the standards of the cryptomarket not absolutely young project. And announces integration with Bitcoin and Ethereum this summer
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

Wanchain, ICON, and AION will all work together.  I keep hearing great things about the tech, the goals for the tech, and the strong development teams behind them.  Is it silly to start a portfolio buying those three alts?  If BTC bounces back, I would think those coins should all rocket up along with it.  They don't seem like coins which would fizzle out and "die".  Does anyone have any thoughts on these alts or the strategy of getting in all three?
-Rubes 
Wan is a bit expensive, Icon is solid coin. I would also go for emerging dapp coin like TAU. According to me, it supercedes Icon and Wan on its Tech i.e. Tx speed, cost and future plans.
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Wanchain, ICON, and AION will all work together.  I keep hearing great things about the tech, the goals for the tech, and the strong development teams behind them.  Is it silly to start a portfolio buying those three alts?  If BTC bounces back, I would think those coins should all rocket up along with it.  They don't seem like coins which would fizzle out and "die".  Does anyone have any thoughts on these alts or the strategy of getting in all three?
-Rubes 
You are focusing only on DApp cryptos. You need to focus on utility coins like PRG, CAN or FLIXX. These coins will get you boombastic profits in 2018.
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

-Rubes 

Wanchain, Icon and AION are on my portfolio at this moment.

I have more than 40% of my entire budget between those 3 altcoins, trust me, they are gonna make more than x10 during this year.

I only have ICON at the moment, being holding for a while though the price keep up & down...

Im eyeing on SEELE now, am interested how much it will be when hitting exchanges

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
kickdapa

Activity: 627

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

In my view, AION and Wanchain ate very good Altcoins as I know. AION Price had reached at 10$+! Wanchain price is increasing day by day!  But if you are talking about potential, Then AION Has a great potential to reach 100 USD! Yes, you read me right. This coin is very good for Live trading too. But I have no idea about ICON! I need to analyze this Coin.
Thank You

joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

If in my opinion, they seem to hold their value but not really be part of the headlines. If one of them can catch, maybe two or three. There are so many Alts and people who know certain people. follow my fellow investors who see the same thing as myself see this. And also some people who have dug deep into the world will know more.
kirtofir23

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

I think it's a bad idea to invest in these coins.  It is better to invest in ETH and wait for the price increase.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

digital currencies are experiencing positive developments and everything changes very quickly. The new coin is constantly on the market. subcoins have high potential for future. evaluate subcoins
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

-Rubes 
what coins is that? I dont even see that coin being promoted by known investors, look for another coin with a future and look for coin that has a higher chance of gaining profit.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: