Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CT Global Token (CTG)  (Read 210 times)
CTGlobal (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

Greetings,
We are new to this board and this is our first post. You may not always like what we post, but whatever we post is the truth as we know it. No illusions, no delusions, just the facts. As we are new to this discussion forum we will try to err on the side of caution until we fully understand what is permissible and what is not. A rule of thumb that has served me well for many years is this: "If your mother and the attorney general were listening to what you say, or reading what you wrote, would you still speak or write the exact same words?". If the answer is YES, chances are you're not breaking any rules. However, I want it to be clear that any rule broken is out of ignorance and/or innocence. Should I or an official representative cross a line, all a moderator has to do is let us know and it will be corrected. To those who are not an official representative, I have no control over you, but I encourage you to only post in accordance with the rules and regulations of this forum when discussing CT Global (CTG).

I will keep this initial post short and on point to the best of my ability.

The following is a direct quote (in its entirety) from an article I personally posted on LinkedIn.

CT Global Token (CTG)
Built on the Ethereum Blockchain CTG is fully ERC-20 compliant. This Token is viewed by many as an investment, others see it as a hedge against central banking policies worldwide. At its most basic level, CT Global (CTG) helps Christian Businesses and Organizations reach their desired audience in a cost-effective manner. This multi-faceted "Smart Contract" is also a source of job creation and provides organic nutrition for the children of New Hope Orphanage.

Owners of the CT Global Token (CTG) have the flexibility to move their Tokens offline for safekeeping via a Hardware Wallet such as the Nano-S. They may also purchase multimedia advertising on the CT Global Media Network at 50% off the list price. In addition, 25% of all advertising purchased with the CT Global Token (CTG), will be used to fund C-TAP, the Christian Traders Agricultural Project in Kampala Uganda East Africa. C-TAP benefits Aggie's Babby Home as well as New Hope and the surrounding villages.

Our Pre-Sale has ended and we anticipate a press release later this week regarding open market trading. Visit ChristianTraders.com for more info. Email us: Support@ChristianTraders.com or call 949-423-6464.

To arrange an interview with myself or one of our Team, please call or email.

Blessings

DeWayne Reeves
Founder

Christian Traders was formed in 2001 and CFRN in 2005. The original ChristianTraders Forum was a very dynamic community. Unfortunately, the actions of a small segment of the community resulted in the forum being shuttered after repeated warnings against posting hype and promise. CFRN has been streaming 24/7 since April 2005 and offers what we consider to be some of the best contemporary teachings, preaching, and discussion available on the Internet. We also produce a daily live segment from 12-2pm Eastern dedicated originally to Emini Futures and now Cryptocurrencies as well.

We invite you to join the show every trading day. You can register here: http://cfrn.net/daily-live-broadcast-link/ or simply show up at http://YouTube.com/CFRN/Live. Archives of previous shows are available at YouTube.com/CFRN and also at iTunes - CFRN.net - Emini.CFRN.net or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts. CFRN also offers a 90 Day Mentoring Program for those who would like to learn to trade Emini Futures and the curriculum will soon include cryptocurrencies as well.

CT Global Media is the parent company of all names, products, and services listed above. CT Global Media offers additional products and services through various web portals which we are happy to discuss with you, however, we do want to keep this initial post brief and this forum thread is dedicated to ALT-Coins and it is our desire to respect that.

If we can answer any questions at all please reach us by phone or email. Specific discussions of any ALT-Coin is now possible through one of our web properties CryptoDailyInfo.com.

If you have a Token or Crypto Newsworthy Event you think our audience would find of interest, please email the back-story to News@CFRN.net. Our Editor will review the information for consideration.

Thank you for your time and attention. We will notify via this thread the date of the upcoming CTG press release as soon as it is confirmed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RJA

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

The mission and parameters of this token are so positive.
cfrn

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:24 AM

Thanks RJA!

For anyone who missed the most recent press release, here it is.

CTG Now On The ForkDelta Exchange.
http://www.fox8live.com/story/37954317/ct-global-ctg-christian-cryptocurrency-begins-open-market-trading-today
cfrn

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

https://medium.com/@dreeves_42158/ct-global-ctg-founder-issues-h-t-to-journalist-ab58f23951a2
adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:05:31 AM

Can you give me more information about this? Much better with pictures for a clear description. It should be more interesting, shouldn't it..  
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

In the thread above, explained that CFRN also offers 90 Day Mentoring Program for those who want to learn to trade Emini Futures and curriculum, whether it should pay or free? If it's free this will be good news.
cfrn

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

Can you give me more information about this? Much better with pictures for a clear description. It should be more interesting, shouldn't it.. 

Absolutely. let me know what you would like to know. Have you been to the websites? Tuned into the radio show? Call, email, or log into the show M-F at 12pm EDT.

http://CFRN.net/Daily-Live-Broadcast-Link (now in our 13th year)

See you there!

Blessings
DeWayne

NBC News - CT Global (CTG)  Up 385% since launch on ForkDelta.   Today's  News http://www.nbc12.com/story/38087107/ct-global-ctg-up-385-on-forkdelta-exchange

ps/ Our Mentoring Program is not free, but you get 5 days free to evaluate if what we do will benefit you. Then make your decision. We charge a fraction of the late-night "Learn to Trade in 5 Days" infomercial guy. Along with daily group instruction in Live Markets, our students enjoy unlimited one on one mentoring.

Join us for 2 hours of trading Apply.CFRN.net for 5 Days.
Join us every trading day on the radio for FREE!

I'm also happy to answer any questions right here on the forum. Just ask...
kalincoolcute

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: