Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:42:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should we know about CyberMiles?  (Read 106 times)
aalborg (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:24:57 PM

Guys, have you heart about CyberMiles? I found info about it in the Bitcointalk and then decide to find more information about it. All comments and opinions that I saw about CyberMiles project are positive and inspirations!
 Here you can see the main characteristics of CyberMiles project according to it’s website: 
HIGH PERFORMANCE
It is fully compatible with Ethereum and can run all Ethereum smart contracts and Dapps. Yet it is 100 times faster than Ethereum in terms of transaction per second (TPS).
MORE SECURE
It is safer than Ethereum. The CyberMiles blockchain proactively stops common smart contract bugs that had caused loss of fund on Ethereum. And if a loss of fund still occurs, CyberMiles supports an on-chain governance process to transparently recover the fund through community consensus.
LOW OR NO COST
It is more user-friendly and cheaper to use than Ethereum. The CyberMiles blockchain waives transaction fees for most common operations. It achieves this without sacrificing security of the network.
 As for me, comparison with the other famous coins gives a real advantage. CyberMiles try to make current situation with blockchain and smart contracts  better improving the speed of operations and increasing security that is important for all of us! Furthermore, CyberMiles doesn’t stop on it's current position. It is oriented on further development!
Vilawil

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Yes, the project also has a very cool dev team. And they did not abandon the project, as it often happens, they deal with it. I personally bought some CMT, and I hope it will only grow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: