Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity for bright programmers  (Read 215 times)
safetrade (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

Safe.Trade is supporting the ( $ANON ) fork

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:10:44 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 12:23:34 AM by safetrade

Are you a talented developer/programmer looking for a great opportunity in crytpo, and have not yet found a project worthy of your time, or have not been given the right opportunities yet?

For the right people, we have opportunities with a fast-growing cryptocurrency and team.

The ideal candidate:

1.  Has time
2.  Can commit
3.  Is under-appreciated
4.  Is strong with c++/javascript
5.  Understands networks well
6.  Never gives up
7.  Works great on a team
8.  Wants nothing more than to help a young coin become top 100, top 10, and get fairly compensated for it.

p.s....  This is not for a shit coin, let's put it that way.   Legitimate offer for legitimate coders.   Much more than just a coin.

If you think this is you, message me.  

Note:   You don't have to be an old-hat at crypto, as long as you are talented at the relevant skills.

SafeCoin.Org   >>>  http://www.safecoin.org  >>>  Safe.Trade >>> Http://Safe.Trade
safetrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:52:27 AM

Still Looking, Always Looking Smiley

SafeCoin.Org   >>>  http://www.safecoin.org  >>>  Safe.Trade >>> Http://Safe.Trade
VZ Chains

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

Are you a talented developer/programmer looking for a great opportunity in crytpo, and have not yet found a project worthy of your time, or have not been given the right opportunities yet?

For the right people, we have opportunities with a fast-growing cryptocurrency and team.

The ideal candidate:

1.  Has time
2.  Can commit
3.  Is under-appreciated
6.  Never gives up
8.  Wants nothing more than to help a young coin become top 100, top 10, and get fairly compensated for it.

p.s....  This is not for a shit coin, let's put it that way.   Legitimate offer for legitimate coders.   Much more than just a coin.

Note:   You don't have to be an old-hat at crypto, as long as you are talented at the relevant skills.
Hey!

Me and my team offer blockchain programming solutions and we can work to help you develop your project.

PM me to karlis@vzchains.com so we can talk in detail

Cheers
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

If you're interested in also hiring a software quality assurance engineer to verify the dev work, please check my signature & send me a PM. Smiley
AA99

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:23:39 PM

Would be happy to work with you. PM me. Or send your Telegram.
safetrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

Thanks for the responses guys/girls, I'm messaging you back slowly, this account still has a lot of restrictions for a bit longer.

We are also still looking and growing if others are interested Smiley

safetrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

Would be happy to work with you. PM me. Or send your Telegram.

Can't PM you lol.   Soo many restrictions for new accounts.   Will give the telegram a try

VZ Chains

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

The ideal candidate:

1.  Has time
2.  Can commit
3.  Is under-appreciated
6.  Never gives up

Hey!

I am interested in your project!

Write me in Telegram:
@bankovich
sam_owebest

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

Hi

We are interested.
For information about us you may check www.owebest.com or may also search "owebest" on google.
Please find my responses as under:

1.  Has time
OweBest: Sure, we have big team.
2.  Can commit
OweBest: For sure.
3.  Is under-appreciated
OweBest: Its fine
4.  Is strong with c++/javascript
OweBest: We are more comfortable with ERC20 blockchain because it is much more secure, a mining platform is not needed and there are much more benefits. We have good level of experience in PHP, Laravel, CakePHP, Node.js, MEAN Stack, Javascript, Bootstrap etc.
5.  Understands networks well
OweBest: Yes we have experienced server administrator in our team.
6.  Never gives up
OweBest: For sure.
7.  Works great on a team
OweBest:  For sure.
8.  Wants nothing more than to help a young coin become top 100, top 10, and get fairly compensated for it.
OweBest: Sure.

My email: sam@owebest.com

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards
Sam
OweBest
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: