Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best countries for an ICO  (Read 464 times)
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

I know the topic was covered a bunch of times already, but the rules change fast and really curious on getting the most recent thoughts on this.

What countries in your opinion are the best for the ICO's right now and is it likely to drastically change in the next 2 years, and why?

Thanks!

P.S. To moderators: Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong part, please move

UK and some other European country is good for ICO.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

I know the topic was covered a bunch of times already, but the rules change fast and really curious on getting the most recent thoughts on this.

What countries in your opinion are the best for the ICO's right now and is it likely to drastically change in the next 2 years, and why?

Thanks!

Each country has its own best ico. All projects are from the state of their own country, then they create innovations and ideas that insert into that ico .

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

I think it's Switzerland.
Switzerland is very friendly to ICO, because ICO is legal in this country, so I think I will choose Switzerland.

vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

I think that Switzerland is now the best country for ICOs. Now many projects and well-known exchanges are moving to Switzerland, because the laws of this country are very good for cryptocurrencies goods. I think, if some countries change their attitude towards cryptocurrencies, these countries will also be favorable for the new ICOs.
mpetyunov10

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

The best countries were those with the highest number of successful ICO cases. ICO Producer experts used the data of the Coinschedule site - they sorted ICO by the total number of investments and selected the first hundred projects from the list. Then they contacted their developers and asked in which countries they registered the ICO. Of the one hundred projects, 47 could not respond to the request. Thus, the study was conducted on the basis of data from 53 successful ICOs, which attracted more than $ 10 million.
Singapore Switzerland Cayman Islands
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

As far as I can know, the best countries in which it is worth registering such companies are Singapore or Ireland, you can certainly look at Switzerland, but I can not be sure of that.
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

Not really, there are countries which prohibit ICO means only negative for ICO there and also country with strict rules and the some which ICO friendly, even USA only allow accredited investors only to invest into certain ICO and really prohibit ordinary people to invest into an ICO.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

In two years many things will be different, the best countries for raising icos are the countries without any laws about icos and cryptocurrencies, and it would be the best for all of us to stay like that. Icos are already regulated by their white paper, you know how much coins they will have, their plans, governments will try to stop ordinary people to be free to make icos to invest in them, governments will try to earn from us again, or take money from us. In same time companies that wish ti make ico will be stopped cause of the government regulations, they will need to pay again to some big corporation to do that for them. All in all fuck government regulations, I hope there will be at least couple free countries in all this planet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

Estonia, Switzerland and Slovenia are all super friendly ICO/crypto countries.

IF the ICO has to do with mining though, might try Georgia - the electricity there is super cheap and there's little to no taxes on mining.

Source - https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Thanks!

I believe it's Gibraltar, Isle of Man, France, South Korea and Japan these days. As these countries tend to regulate the ICOs and doing the regulations friendly towards the ICOs.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

Thanks!

From my personal point of view, the ICO in any country has its good and bad side. It is important that we have professional expertise in evaluating an ICO.
In order for ICOs to make better changes and prevent fraud, I think the Japanese and Americans will do well.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

Thanks!

Lets get about this question in other way round! The countries which are banning the ICO's are the worst to start with (off course) and you can always trust all otters countries because they are the only one left who can legally put ICO's up front! So with that in mind we can straight away say that America, Part of Europe, China and Indonesia are the countries which has bad reputation of the whole ICO idea.

So if you ignore these countries then in rest of the world the ICO stuff is rally doing great. Off course anything coming from the Japan would be far more legit than any other country considering the fact that they have already made up the legal tender for it.
ZahaRip

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

Estonia and Switzerland are more remarkable for me. But still like Malta as the root city of all ICO. And to choose ICO by countries is stupid, because now a lot of scam and you have to choose very different parameters.
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

Take a look at an article about the most crypto-friendly countries in Europe. https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe

Roxterrio (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:54:12 AM

Author, do you mean best for running ICO or investing in ICO?
The answers will be different.
For running ICO are better countries with little or no regulation.
For investing in it are better countries where there is regulation because it'll be safer for investors to invest into checked ICOs.

I meant running an ICO

Also we're US residents, the country should have Double tax treaty with the US, so we won't have to pay double taxes from any potential profits on the project.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

Take a look at an article on List of Top Cryptocurrency and ICO supportive Countries in the World: https://cointopper.com/guides/list-of-top-cryptocurrency-and-ico-supportive-countries-in-the-world
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

All countries in which crypto is allowed and there is no KYC,SEC. But in this case there are a lot of scammers, and this only undermines the authority of the ICO, so take it yourself, which is better.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

Here is interesting article on the topic, it relas to Europe, but still it might be useful: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

Singapore, Swiss and Estonia are friendly countries  for starting an ICO.

well yes your statement in accordance with my statement, because I every follow Bounty Campaigne average of this country all its ICO successfully entered into market Exchange.

but maybe it's just a coincidence, because every country must have its own positive too, so we should not discriminate something for a cause.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

Here most crypto friendly countries in Europe, I guess they will be also good for ICO: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: