Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting applications for team members! Great opportunity!  (Read 277 times)
TheBeatCoin (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:25:31 AM

Please do not try to come and seek scam money. We are not paying upfront for anything.  Angry

If you can not provide a couple of social media accounts to verify who you are, don't bother applying.  Wink

We are a professional team based in the USA.

We have a great developer, professional project manager, professional marketing manager, and web developer that have been working very hard on a revolutionizing project.

We have a whitepaper, roadmap, website, and are currently preparing to release our project on the TRON main net.

Due to non-disclosure agreements, we cannot give out an abundance of information about the project to the public.

We are seeking to add a few social-media account managers, web developers, tech developers, advisers, professional writers, translators, and possibly more.

We are also seeking people experienced in bot utilization for discord, telegram, etc.

We are also seeking people that have experience with creating and managing airdrop forms.

If you are a hard worker and would be a good candidate for one of these positions, and can speak and understand English well, please message me and ask how to apply.

Team members will be compensated in both tokens and a percentage of the crowdsale.

Thank-you.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jones chen

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:03:09 AM

This sounds great. I am a user from China and can contact me if necessary. Wink
Jen_Webcase

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

Please do not try to come and seek scam money. We are not paying upfront for anything.  Angry

If you can not provide a couple of social media accounts to verify who you are, don't bother applying.  Wink

We are a professional team based in the USA.

We have a great developer, professional project manager, professional marketing manager, and web developer that have been working very hard on a revolutionizing project.

We have a whitepaper, roadmap, website, and are currently preparing to release our project on the TRON main net.

Due to non-disclosure agreements, we cannot give out an abundance of information about the project to the public.

We are seeking to add a few social-media account managers, web developers, tech developers, advisers, professional writers, translators, and possibly more.

We are also seeking people experienced in bot utilization for discord, telegram, etc.

We are also seeking people that have experience with creating and managing airdrop forms.

If you are a hard worker and would be a good candidate for one of these positions, and can speak and understand English well, please message me and ask how to apply.

Team members will be compensated in both tokens and a percentage of the crowdsale.

Thank-you.  Grin

Hi,

I am Jenny Zorina, I have someone great for this job, who has gained expertise with chatbot (created chatbot for Viber), and currently delivering projects related to cryptocurrencies. (Likewise, crypto wallet, crypto aggregator and mining resources)

I have dev team currently available to start new project.

I will be glad to have a voice call and discuss what we can do for you.

Happy to chat,

Jen Zorina
Webcase.studio
jenwebcase(AT)gmail.com
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3046

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Hello.  Can you provide your social media accounts so I can contact you?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

Hello, I am a Turkish crypto addict engineer  who wants to be in a solid team. Please contact me if you want a responsible clever person!
waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Very interesting project.
https://twitter.com/waibberz
https://facebook.com/crypto.yoga
Telegram: https://t.me/cryptoyoga
GreeCoin

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

People too contact us for team members. Provide us your social media profile links and after scrutiny then we will finally select them.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

Good Day Mr/ms,
Mr yahoo62278 is a great and known manager here in the forum He is already part of great project that already succeed, He can do multi task, He is also an advisor, actually Mr.yahoo is a full package guy. Send Him a Pm if you are interested, Here is the link to His Profile. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846
TheBeatCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

If I miss anyone, this is the avenue available for application and consideration: https://coinality.com/jobs/team-members/
BlockchainLD

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:17:52 AM

Arcadia Media Group

Innovating, Designing, and Developing for the next generation of technology

Arcadia Media Group is taking the cryptocurrency market by storm. We take cryptocurrencies and decentralized companies and we make sure we give our clients all of the points of success.

What we offer:

Graphic Design - Our award-winning graphics team can create a wide variety of graphics packages.

Web/Blockchain Development - Arcadia’s Development Team has thousands of hours of web development experience. We can provide you with the best website suited for you.

Social Media Management/Marketing - Our social media marketing plans can target your specific audiences and maximize reach to preferred audiences.

App Development - Our team of App Developers can design in both Android and iOS environments.

Community/Bounty Campaign Management - Our trained community managers can work on any of the major social media and messaging apps as well as on any forum solutions.

News Releases - We can write and release articles on our partner news sites as well as with other news platforms.

Contact me at ldeangelo77@gmail.com

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

We would like to be part of the team bro. Me and friends can do the IBM's composer playgroud works and hyperledger works mate. If possible to part of the team. I am glade to join here bro.
If you want the managers to promote over this forum. yahoo62278 is the best person in that, he can help to show the best promotion by picking the right people capable to promote the project all the corners of this forum mate.
Please search with the name given in the members list.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TheBeatCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

Hello.  Can you provide your social media accounts so I can contact you?

We are very transparent. My personal accounts are:

Twitter: @therealzambino
Facebook: steven.zambron

Also, I will remind everyone that the easiest and quickest way to apply is here: https://coinality.com/jobs/team-members/
trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

I see your project seems promising mate, I want to know more detail and complete. Let me PM you...
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

I am very interested in the Social Media Manager opening, i have strong knowledge to succeed it.

Please let me discuss with you our further colaboration. Contact me on telegram @ Logicrypto
brand8

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Seems really interesting.
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Hello. We have an agency of professional translators and community managers. If you need those, find me on telegram @mcay10
J_effe

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Hello am from Nigeria,you can contact me on twitter @jamiugbadamosi1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: