Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:02:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you have learnt from Bitcoin and altcoin?  (Read 165 times)
MovieChain (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

After getting involved in the blockchain technology, what you learned from the technology? Are you optimistic about the future of tokens?
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:37:29 AM

After getting involved in the blockchain technology, what you learned from the technology? Are you optimistic about the future of tokens?

I have learnt to be patient
i have learnt not to panic, i started participating in bounties
and have been making alot of money too
Blockchain technology will be involved in basically all things
very very soon
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

Basically the first values and lesson that the blockchain technology taught me is the virtue of patience.
Secondly is to have Faith on what you have believe and keep hoping even we heard many negative comments about it.
Then, I learned how great blockchain technology is.  Capable of doing and creating far beyond I expect before.
I  become optimistic for the future because of the existence of blockchain technology.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

The blockchain is a platform or a useful application to secure a program for the security and confidentiality of the program well preserved. therefore very useful for tokens and coins. for coins, Blockchain is useful to keep your coins from hacking into hackers.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

Everone that has Bitcoin is very involved with Blockchain technology. You don't have to spend Bitcoin to be apart of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:02:36 AM

the first thing I get from crypto is transparent in transactions, I think we just started and crypto is still very potential in the future. technology is growing so everyone wants an instant and easy way to help with their daily activities.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:19 AM

I am optimistic. Blokchein really can speed up simplify and polishchish traditional business. In general, robots and blockers ochchen well should free time for people [. Maybe then we will have more time for creativity and self-realization.

ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:30:00 AM

Many things I can learn in the world of crypto, how to distinguish the project is a scam or not, how to invest well, and others. From technology l learned a lot of things after know about cryptocurrency.  And I optimistic about the future of token

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

we are talking about the reality that has been proven by blockchain technology since it has been launched so far it has been a tremendous benefit. blockchain technology has proven and we now have to recognize the greatness of blockchain technology. hopefully, the future blockchain technology is getting more powerful and glorious
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

I am also optimistic, because slowly everyone will recognize the very useful blockchain tekology, which greatly facilitates the work of people as well as companies.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

we are talking about the reality that has been proven by blockchain technology since it has been launched so far it has been a tremendous benefit. blockchain technology has proven and we now have to recognize the greatness of blockchain technology. hopefully, the future blockchain technology is getting more powerful and glorious

I had learned that if you are involved with cryptocurrencies, you need to have an extra mile patience where you should have to set aside emotions which will result to panic selling of your coins. As a result, you will end up losing than making a profit. Next thing is you should have to be observant on the daily crypto market trend so that you may able to update with what is happening on the cryptocurrency pricing.
KelvinE

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

I have learnt that bitcoin as a digital currency can be used to make safe transactions whereby the identity of the receipient and sender are not exposed
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

Well at this point when i started in bitcoin. realizing that blockchain gives an very helpful system in our community.  And i realize most of the time when I trade in any coins we need to be patient as long we want to get a profit. And You must know how token works and if it have a potential to avoid any lost profit in terms of trading. And the important part when in terms of Bitcoin and altcoins There is no forever increase and decrease in trading with it.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
akai93

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:48:28 AM

being involve in cryptocurrency has taught me a lot. i've been patient more than ever. it taught me to be more optimistic to things and don't get dazzled to what i am seeing.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:56:37 AM

The presence of blockchain, bitcoin, and altcoin provide motivation for my additional study. I studied the great blockchain with its transparency and security system. Learning to be patient in coping with the character of crypto fluctuations is a remarkable thing.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

I have learned the risks in the world of cryptocurrency
I also learned how to be a smart Trader and various knowledge that I previously did not know about.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:07:55 AM

the implementation of blockchain in all industrial sectors and systems, especially the governance and financial system will change the civilization of primitive people to be more just and transparent

corruption, cheating, bribery, and criminal acts will be seen clearly

do not forget to oblige the KYC system, so the government can still control

dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:15:46 AM

Blockchain is a system that does not use such third parties. In essence, records of transactions that have occurred, stored by many computers scattered in the network itself. So it would be harder to hack a system of hundreds or thousands of computers, and chances are small for all of those computers to be interrupted at the same time.

And what I learned about bitcoin and altcoins is knowing bitcoin as a digital currency and altcoins following behind it, I am grateful to have known cryptocurrency.
Because of this cryptocurrency I can make money without having to work overtime and waste of sweat.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:20:00 AM

In fact, the whole market is still full of hype.
So I think what you need to learn in this market is to stop making money.

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

I have learned that life is really unpredictable, especially in cryptocurrency, living a life with cryptocurrency makes things easier, doing transactions, such as.
and I have learned to be patient, not to panic if the market is dump. I have also learned that volatility is normal on crypto world Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: