Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Oyster Pearl is NOT a scam! Please read - Jullz.  (Read 291 times)
TheRealJullz (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

Before I dispel all the FUD, this person is impersonating me, or it's a massive coincidence. My name is Jullz, as most of you will know from the Oyster Community.

Where to start? Do I dispel the FUD first and prove you aren't me, or give an educated answer to why Oyster is one of the best projects in Crypto? Think I'll dispel the FUD first.

The first false claim you made was "Oyster Pearl dev team just dumped 700k PRL and then informed everyone about a delay in the airdrop". This is simply untrue.

Yes, 700k PRL was moved from the Oyster main wallet to Kucoin as shown here -https://etherscan.io/tx/0xea4f19d47b040d8d1f760bac77857971e4dc9fe5f4f696cf2a8e11c788c64413

If you follow the trail, the 700k came from the main Oyster wallet, through a few other Dev wallets and finally to Kucoin. However, to claim that they have sold all 700k already is a lie. The volume on Kucoin simply isn't enough for the team to dump 700k in one go, look at the buy orders. It's impossible.

In addition to this, we was all aware and told a few months in advance that the team were planning to move funds on a quarterly basis to support the development of the project, pay exchanges and pay the developers. This obviously involves selling PRL in order to do this - this isn't a charity, operations and labour cost money. The timing was unfortunate, but the team only found out that Kucoin wanted to move the airdrop to the 17th a few hours after & the team told us immediately and as you can see, there were always plans to sell on April 1st/2nd. Here is the medium article from the CFO explaining this. https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7

One last thing to remember is this, The ICO was simply heavily underfunded and only raised $75k. Nothing compared to many ICO's which have raised millions and are less than half the project of Oyster. So it's obvious that the selling of PRL is needed in order to fund the project. Oyster is honestly one of the most transparent projects in Crypto, amazing professional team. I'm not just saying this, as most of you know I've clashed a lot with Bruno the CEO, yet I still see the massive potential of the project.

The second false claim you made was that "they are also attempting to deny it, however the blockchain doesn't lie" This was also not the case, just a misunderstanding.

Bill, who is apart of the Oyster team was one of the first on the scene and genuinely didn't know what was going on. He didn't lie, he obviously just didn't get memo as of that moment and if you've been apart of the community for a while, you would know that Bill is one of the most liked and charismatic members of the Oyster Team.

Now, I was thinking it was going to be hard to prove you were not me but in fact, just looking at your post history, turns out it could be a coincidence. Your name is "Jules Johnson", you have links to a twitter and telegram account. You've been posting on Bitcointalk for like a year, but as some of you may know in the Oyster community - Jullz wasn't the first name I had, it was simply "crypto". You haven't claimed to be me to be fair, so yeah, although everyone thinks you are lmao.

TL;DR stop with the bullshit fud.

Now here's the second part to this thread - reasons why Oyster is so underrated, why current price doesn't matter and why I believe it's one of the safest bets in Crypto. This isn't a "shill post" and I'm not paid but it is only fair to educate the people after so much FUD recently.

Most of you reading this will know what the Oyster Protocol is and does, so I won't delve deep into what it is but here is a quick summary:

PRL - is an utility token that gives you access to decentralised and anonymous storage.
SHL - will be airdropped to people who hold PRL on the 13th of April, will essentially allow dapps to be built on top of the meshnet once it matures.

The current price of PRL does not matter simply PRL’s value is intrisically tied to the value of storage. As time passes, 1 PRL will equate to an increasing amount of GB in storage. This leads to interesting implications for the price evaluation of PRL. This is the first time a crypto has been pegged to something of intrinsic value, in a decentralised way. 1 PRL will be worth at least 64GB worth of decentralised storage - current centralised storage is worth around $8 for 64GB per year. As of writing PRL is worth $.80, go figure.

Once the mainnet is release this month, you may be too late, as Bruno beautifully said here - "Imagine a volleyball being released from the bottom of the ocean. The volleyball shoots up violently to the surface, puncturing the waves and becoming suspended in mid-air for several seconds. The ball then finds buoyancy equilibrium as it rests on the ocean waves, elegantly levitating upwards and downwards along with them".

Bruno, the CEO has said it might be possible for the increasing over time peg to be set at 512 GB. That amount of centralised storage is worth around $64 a year. PRL is decentralised, anonymous storage that is currently trading at $.80, again, go figure..

Every other crypto is speculation based, whereas PRL has intrinsic value. Just like how 1 tether = 1 USD (i don't support tether but this is for another time). This is why PRL is the safest bet in Crypto in my opinion.

Moving on to Shell (SHL) - which will be airdropped to people who hold PRL on the 13th of April.

SHL allows dapps to be built on the meshnet and can be the backbone of a new, decentralised internet. The possibilities are endless. How much would you value the internet at the moment? Billions.

This isn't a shill post, just dispelling the fud. Here are some medium articles with further information on the pricing of PRL:

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/intrinsic-storage-pegged-value-447d970f6d69
https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386

If you have more questions you can go to the Oyster Reddit or Telegram (just to let you know I'm banned aha)

But yeah, ignore the fud, project is awesome - Jullz.

diegodog

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:15:50 AM

Hey Bruno.

Nice emo outburst you had there on medium.

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/changes-to-community-operation-e8081837e44a

We are in crypto for freedom.  Not censorship.  The reason your project cannot handle criticism is because there are no answers to your actions.

First off no one cares that Oyster sold 700k.  We care that you told us that Oyster Pearl was 99.999% good to go with Kucoin airdrop support when in fact it was up in the air due to bad communication for 6 weeks leading up to the airdrop while Pearls were sold on the open market.  That's called insider trading.  That is the reason people are upset and dumping.

And if the 700k are not sold yet that is very bad indeed as that supply will be sold and create a further pressure on the price.

And I'm sure the dump and everything was all just a big coincidence. 

We ain't buying it.

runningfast

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

He just made his account today.  Real believable.  

Those Oyster Pearl boys really want to get rid of those 6+ million tokens they removed from the dev wallet.

The dump that is going to happen going into this airdrop is going to be truly spectacular.  This is the only coin I have seen not pump for the first 24 hrs after a Kucoin airdrop announcement and Bitcoin is even up big today and Oyster looking as inept as Bruno's PR skills.  That medium post is a classic. 

What investor would come in after the project lead  puts out a lame press release crying about manipulation with absolutly no evidence and some screenshots which proved nothing.  NONE.  Amature at the helm.  This project is going down in flames.  Mark my words. 

simp47

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

Scam or not, I'm not sure I'd want to invest in a group that feels it's necessary to step as low as to fight with people that they think are spreading FUD.  Face it everyone, FUD is apart of the crypto game.  We may not like it, we may not want it, but, it's here and probably not going anywhere.  Some people just enjoy to spread FUD, probably even in their non-crypto life.

So, knowing full well that FUD is just part of the game, why would the CEO come out and actually say that they will be deleting anything on their telegram channel that doesn't happen to coincide with what they think or feel.  I mean come on guys, that's just lame.  Censorship to the fullest.  We're all grown-ups, and those with half a brain can weed out the FUD from the facts, so what are you worried about?!?

I'd rather lose all of my money to a complete crap coin, then to give it to a group of people that are just ego-tripping off of their project.  Best of luck to you, sure do hope any more FUD thrown your way doesn't cause you to collapse your coin more.
TheRealJullz (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

Those Oyster Pearl boys really want to get rid of those 6+ million tokens they removed from the dev wallet.

The dump that is going to happen going into this airdrop is going to be truly spectacular.  This is the only coin I have seen not pump for the first 24 hrs after a Kucoin airdrop announcement and Bitcoin is even up big today and Oyster looking as inept as Bruno's PR skills.  That medium post is a classic. 

What investor would come in after the project lead  puts out a lame press release crying about manipulation with absolutly no evidence and some screenshots which proved nothing.  NONE.  Amature at the helm.  This project is going down in flames.  Mark my words. 

Yes I made my account today because someone was impersonating me, I do not use Bitcointalk if you actually took the time to read my post - you would know this.

I literally explained to you what the tokens they are moving are for. There's really no helping you at this point.

Oyster has been holding up relatively well these last few months actually, just because we didn't "pump", how does that make Oyster less credible?

Obvious attempt to FUD.
joan47

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:47:17 AM

But what about the selling coins while telling pe
Hey Bruno.

We are in crypto for freedom.  Not censorship.  The reason your project cannot handle criticism is because there are no answers to your actions.

First off no one cares that Oyster sold 700k.  We care that you told us that Oyster Pearl was 99.999% good to go with Kucoin airdrop support when in fact it was up in the air due to bad communication for 6 weeks leading up to the airdrop while Pearls were sold on the open market.  That's called insider trading.  That is the reason people are upset and dumping.

And if the 700k are not sold yet that is very bad indeed as that supply will be sold and create a further pressure on the price.

We ain't buying it.

The Oyster supporters always seem to ignore what is being said.  No one has yet to answer in either post to the 99.9% Kucoin is good to go while the communication was going poorly for weeks.  They just keep repeating they need the 700k for expenses completely missing the point the investors were lied to that the Kucoin process was going fine (while selling coins).

Also it's bad news the 700k are not sold yet if true.  That means it will be put on the market at some point correct?
dealthequeen

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

Yes I made my account today because someone was impersonating me, I do not use Bitcointalk if you actually took the time to read my post - you would know this.

I literally explained to you what the tokens they are moving are for. There's really no helping you at this point.

Oyster has been holding up relatively well these last few months actually, just because we didn't "pump", how does that make Oyster less credible?

Obvious attempt to FUD.

LOL, this whole post reminds me of my childhood, when my mom would have soap operas playing in the living room in the summer.  I mean, we're actually watching a soap opera unfold here.  Funny and pathetic at the same time.  

You claim someone is impersonating you, then a few paragraphs later, you state that it's most likely coincidence.  Which is it?!?   Actually, don't answer, because it really doesn't matter.  

I can't believe this many people waste their time sticking up for a company that they most likely don't know that much about.  If PRL needs to take a dump on someone, you best believe all the "fan boys" in here are going to be surprised when Daddy Warbucks craps all over them.   LOL    Another soap opera for us to watch.  Got my popcorn ready!
TheRealJullz (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:54:44 AM

Hey Bruno.

We ain't buying it.

The Oyster supporters always seem to ignore what is being said.  No one has yet to answer in either post to the 99.9% Kucoin is good to go while the communication was going poorly for weeks.  They just keep repeating they need the 700k for expenses completely missing the point the investors were lied to that the Kucoin process was going fine (while selling coins).

Also it's bad news the 700k are not sold yet if true.  That means it will be put on the market at some point correct?

Ok, I'm sorry let me try to address this.

Yes we were told it was 99.9% likely we will be on Kucoin, this however was only recently and not for the whole 6 weeks of their negotiation. We won't really know unless we actually see the dates and the messages between Kucoin and the Oyster the team, I don't really see how this matters.

And no, they didn't sell whilst telling us the process was going well. You can clearly see on etherscan when they moved funds to kucoin, on the 2nd of April and by that time it was already confirmed we were going to be on Kucoin as you can see by this Medium post on March the 30th: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/it-has-been-a-very-busy-week-for-oyster-6d3d8413c651

I also know that some of the 700k has been sold, I can't confirm how much but by now I figure quite a bit. As I said, it's needed to be done in the aforementioned post. The team try their best to spread the selling over the btc/eth pairs and on various exchanges.

Is there any other concerns?
krowz

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:55:51 AM

I think its becoming clear why the ICO failed.  I'm fairly new here and in the states the tv news is telling us how bad crypto is.  It appears they are talking about stuff like this project.  I think I will stick to bitcoin.  In a few weeks the investors of Pearl will be making posts about how they lost all their money in alt coins.  
TheRealJullz (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

I am very unsure if I'm speaking to bots at this point, like I seriously think they might be.

Look at the post history and activity. The writing and everything else.

I'm giving logical explanations and they obviously haven't read my original post.

Even still, I will reply to all the concerns.
wetsand

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

Hey Bruno.

We ain't buying it.

Yes we were told it was 99.9% likely we will be on Kucoin, this however was only recently and not for the whole 6 weeks of their negotiation. We won't really know unless we actually see the dates and the messages between Kucoin and the Oyster the team, I don't really see how this matters.

And no, they didn't sell whilst telling us the process was going well. You can clearly see on etherscan when they moved funds to kucoin, on the 2nd of April and by that time it was already confirmed we were going to be on Kucoin as you can see by this Medium post on March the 30th: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/it-has-been-a-very-busy-week-for-oyster-6d3d8413c651

I also know that some of the 700k has been sold, I can't confirm how much but by now I figure quite a bit. As I said, it's needed to be done in the aforementioned post. The team try their best to spread the selling over the btc/eth pairs and on various exchanges.

You don't see how it matters if insider trading took place?  I thin by all the posts going back and forth today maybe it does.  

Now you have insider information on how much was sold?  How did you get that?  How did you even make an estimate on that?   Your lying.

Your a obvious shill trying to part people and their money.
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:05:31 AM

I am very unsure if I'm speaking to bots at this point, like I seriously think they might be.

Look at the post history and activity. The writing and everything else.

I'm giving logical explanations and they obviously haven't read my original post.

Even still, I will reply to all the concerns.

How does a bot write content?  That sounds ridiculous.  is it an AI bot?

Can you please let us know about bots that write content for us.  I need some Merit and could use the help.

You seem desperate to sell your story.
TheRealJullz (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

Hey Bruno.

We ain't buying it.

You don't see how it matters if insider trading took place?  I thin by all the posts going back and forth today maybe it does.  

Now you have insider information on how much was sold?  How did you get that?  How did you even make an estimate on that?   Your lying.

Your a obvious shill trying to part people and their money.

Yeah, my comments about these responses being bots might be true.

3 activity and a new account (I am too but I explained in my original post why)

Quote me where I said it didn't matter if insider trading took place?

It's a fact 700k was moved to Kucoin, it's on the blockchain for everyone to see. And I clearly said I don't know how much was sold, I made an estimate based on the volume and selling activity.

You're an obvious bot trying to part people an their PRL.
juljon18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

Jullez caught me.

I'm not Juljon I'm a bot called Rosie who is actually communicating with you.  Our whale team is so desperate to part people with their pearls we came up with ground breaking technology worth multi millions just to use it for this purpose.  

Listen to yourself man.  

This thing is going to dump a few days before the airdrop.  There is no need to do anything.  Hell its dumping now before the airdrop.  You know why?  NO BUYERS. 

+ that classic piece by Bruno (you) going full out stupid making senseless and baseless accusations really helped the cause of getting the price down.  I mean screen shots of Jon Snow and censorship in an official release?  There is no need for magical bots to take price down.  Bruno (you) is taking care of it for us.

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

I posted this in the other thread.

Guys, huge discovery on diegodog, runningfast, simp47-people spreading fud on oyster pearl

Look at their post history:
Diegodog
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1024354;sa=showPosts

runningfast
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1250023;sa=showPosts

simp47
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1069766;sa=showPosts

What do they have in common? They all joined the same bounty campaigns run by Sylon and no other bounty campaigns. And they joined the same airdrop!

Why would they only join Sylon twitter campaigns? His twitter campaigns don't require reports. Basically the same user created multiple accounts and twitter handles to get more stakes. So the three above are the same people.

*mic drop*

There's other users who follow this pattern too. What do you guys think?

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
juljon18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:18:51 AM

Guys, huge discovery on diegodog, runningfast, simp47-people spreading fud on oyster pearl

Diegodog

runningfast

simp47

What do they have in common? They all joined the same bounty campaigns run by Sylon and no other bounty campaigns. And they joined the same airdrop!

Why would they only join Sylon twitter campaigns? His twitter campaigns don't require reports. Basically the same user created multiple accounts and twitter handles to get more stakes. So the three above are the same people.

*mic drop*

That proves it!.  Your evidence is better than Bruno's though.  

Still didn't answer any of the questions on Pearl insider trading though.  Distract Distract Distract.  Imagine 3 people in a post in the same bounty with thousands of participants.  Better pick that mic back up.

TheRealJullz (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

Diegodog

runningfast

simp47

*mic drop*

Thank you so much for this. I was right in that they are either bots or deliberately fudding.

If you look closely at the replies I am getting, you can see that they don't address my points but come back replying with even more FUD.

simp47

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

Wow I'm part of a conspiracy.  Cool.

I think any real reader here will realize there are absolutely no answers to the points being made.

--

Pearl sold tokens knowing they did not have Kucoin 99.99% locked down while telling us they did.  Links in the other post.

There was a large dump that took place.  As seen on Kucoin.

Bruno censored the group and made false accusation with no proof in the medium article and made a fool of himself and his project.

Price started dropping as soon as Bruno made his foolish Medium article.

Investors scared of the news attempting what they can to prop price up so they can dump on forum members (along with the 700k + 6 million coins Oyster will eventually dump on them)

--

Those are the facts.  Anyone can go out to Kucoin and see the HUGE sell walls out there.  Anyone can go to medium and read the doozie by Bruno and judge for themselves.  They can also go to the other post and see all the links to the telegram chats for evidence and make up their own mind.

TheRealJullz (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

After looking closely.

I am almost 100% sure the fud posts and responses are bots.

Notice how there is always a double space somewhere in their response like this   you see?

Also look at their post history.

Someone wants to get Oyster bad.

I'm done replying to these Bots.
simp47

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:46:20 AM

After looking closely.

I am almost 100% sure the fud posts and responses are bots.

Notice how there is always a double space somewhere in their response like this   you see?

Also look at their post history.

Someone wants to get Oyster bad.

I'm done replying to these Bots.

Can't   answer   the   above   questions.  Cut   and   run. 

-- Yours truly Rosie the bot

Be boo bop beep (i need oil)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: