Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees  (Read 14685 times)
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

It is interesting if there is a bullish trend in the market, then how much will the token's price increase after the end of ICO and the release of a full-fledged product.
Judging by the statistics of 2017, this will be an increase from x3 minimum. Starting from the moment of listing.

I have just remembered a QVT (Qvolta). Localbitcoins-killer as they called themselves=)
The price of their coin had risen from 0.25 (after listing in Nov 17) to 3.2 USD at the end of Dec 17.  So, if cryptomarket is at the beginning of the 3rd big wave then we could expect btc for 60k with all related consecuancies for eth and all other altcoins including ours - TKP.

Moreover, the price of exchanges' utility coins will be growing higher than the average market index because more and more people will be engaging in the crypto sector.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

Good day fellows!

All who had already registered in TOKPIE's MVP (Alpha 1.0), please be informed that your accounts' statuses had been upgraded to enterprise level!

👉Now you can fill your profiles with any data and test our matching engine by placing orders to buy/sell.

Look at the short video instruction:
https://medium.com/@TokPie/how-tokpie-auctions-work-560096a3976c
This project continues to please me. MVP is executed at a high level, I think the main platform will be executed at the same level and even better.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

Good day fellows!

All who had already registered in TOKPIE's MVP (Alpha 1.0), please be informed that your accounts' statuses had been upgraded to enterprise level!

👉Now you can fill your profiles with any data and test our matching engine by placing orders to buy/sell.

This project continues to please me. MVP is executed at a high level, I think the main platform will be executed at the same level and even better.

The finalized and polished version will be much better. By developing our MVP we had not been highly focusing on UI because the goal was to create the base frame of future product. 
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

It is interesting if there is a bullish trend in the market, then how much will the token's price increase after the end of ICO and the release of a full-fledged product.
Judging by the statistics of 2017, this will be an increase from x3 minimum. Starting from the moment of listing.

I have just remembered a QVT (Qvolta). Localbitcoins-killer as they called themselves=)
The price of their coin had risen from 0.25 (after listing in Nov 17) to 3.2 USD at the end of Dec 17.  So, if cryptomarket is at the beginning of the 3rd big wave then we could expect btc for 60k with all related consecuancies for eth and all other altcoins including ours - TKP.

Moreover, the price of exchanges' utility coins will be growing higher than the average market index because more and more people will be engaging in the crypto sector.
Even if the growth rate is not a record, I think the profit will be sufficient to ensure that investors are happy. As it seems to me, growth here should be above the market average.
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

Good day fellows!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=RpAhqPHI5r4
A good video, really everything is simple and understandable. Tell me, will the video be made where it is shown how someone's bet is accepted. How to make your own is completely understandable.

Yes, but you can easily test it.
It is just the same process as shown in the video (link above). The only difference is that you shall enter the price of the counter-order that you wish to be matched.   

note: the matching engine will not allow you to submit trading order if its price is higher/lower than the price of a *best order to sell/buy currently available on a particular Order Book.

* best means the lowest price for a trading order to sell and the highest price for a trading order to buy.

It might sound quite complex but it is just a standard rule that u can see in any exchange)
It turns out I need to specify the exact price of the contract of the counterparty in order for this contract to be executed?

Now in the test mode, yes. Later we will place the MRKT button to allow traders automatically enter the best price of a counterparty to match (or call it as current market price).

Finally, the whole functionality will be almost the same as on ordinary centralized exchanges. As it also was stated in our WP the aim or TOKPIE is to take the best from competitors, avoid their drawbacks and deliver additional value to our users: like ZERO fees for most of them, ZERO risks of losing fiat, etc.

Yes, yes, MRKT or smith button is needed! esp. when the price is too long and with many decimals/(
akela04

Activity: 868
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

Hello! It is necessary to pass KYC who participates in the bounty?

━━        🏘  INEL COMPANY  🏢       ━━
✔ Crowdfunding platform for collective investment in real estate ✔
https://t.me/INEL_bot
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:14:22 PM

Hello!, no
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

Hi tokpie, are you planing to be listed on icorating and icodrops? It would help you to increase the audience. You have a great prototype and should get good ratings.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

Hi tokpie, are you planing to be listed on icorating and icodrops? It would help you to increase the audience. You have a great prototype and should get good ratings.

Yes of course. The application had been sent to icodrops and icorating (we had been waiting for our MVP release). So TOKPIE will appear on icorating in about 1 week and icodrops in about 2 weeks.

By the way! Today we had got 100/100 from Icobenchy=) https://icobench.com/ico-analyzer?ico=tokpie

Icobech had tightened its rules on the last week, so now ratings of all projects that do not have MVP is decreased - but not TOKPIE's rating!
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

I tried your MVP, I can say that I really liked it. Excellent functionality and quality of work.

Is it suitable that you need to refresh the page in order to see the changes (in the Order book and Quote list)?
Yes, it is quite convenient, and that there will be some changes? Automatic change of indicators will probably require more computer performance when viewing the order book.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

Thank God, in this campaign, KYC for bounty hunters is not required. I support this procedure for investors, but if there is no purchase of tokens, this is only a waste of time.

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

I tried your MVP, I can say that I really liked it. Excellent functionality and quality of work.

Is it suitable that you need to refresh the page in order to see the changes (in the Order book and Quote list)?
Yes, it is quite convenient, and that there will be some changes? Automatic change of indicators will probably require more computer performance when viewing the order book.

Yeep, the additional server power will be required later.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Yes of course. The application had been sent to icodrops and icorating (we had been waiting for our MVP release). So TOKPIE will appear on icorating in about 1 week and icodrops in about 2 weeks.

By the way! Today we had got 100/100 from Icobenchy=) https://icobench.com/ico-analyzer?ico=tokpie

Icobech had tightened its rules on the last week, so now ratings of all projects that do not have MVP is decreased - but not TOKPIE's rating!
Wow, great result. Your team worked well and your efforts were rewarded. This is a serious achievement, it will certainly help the project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

The finalized and polished version will be much better. By developing our MVP we had not been highly focusing on UI because the goal was to create the base frame of future product. 
You did everything right, at this stage, not the appearance, but the real functionality is important. All the rest can be changed even during the work of the platform.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

Dear Fellows! great news! AGAIN-)

·        TOKPIE is the highest rated ICO (9.4/10) in the list of ongoing ICOs on Foundico: https://foundico.com/#ico-pan-1
         https://foundico.com/ru/ico/tokpie.html

·        TOKPIE’s Whitepaper is now available in four other languages. The translations are available in Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and Indonesian, as well as English. More languages are coming and the website will be available in other languages shortly.

·        TOKPIE welcomes a new advisor to its team. Portfolio manager Petro Levchenko, who has considerable experience in traditional and virtual currency trading, has held senior positions at BNP Paribas and Credit Suisse: https://medium.com/@TokPie/top-portfolio-manager-petro-levchenko-joins-tokpie-9b3375876ff8

·        ICObench has given TOKPIE a perfect 100% rating. The leading ICO ratings and listings platform rated TOKPIE with the best possible score in every category, including Team, Product Presentation, Marketing and Social Media and ICO Information. See the article on Medium for details: https://medium.com/@TokPie/icobench-gave-tokpie-an-excellent-100-100-rating-afb29eaa2f5e
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

Dear Fellows! great news! AGAIN-)

·        TOKPIE is the highest rated ICO (9.4/10) in the list of ongoing ICOs on Foundico: https://foundico.com/#ico-pan-1
         https://foundico.com/ru/ico/tokpie.html

·        TOKPIE’s Whitepaper is now available in four other languages. The translations are available in Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and Indonesian, as well as English. More languages are coming and the website will be available in other languages shortly.

·        TOKPIE welcomes a new advisor to its team. Portfolio manager Petro Levchenko, who has considerable experience in traditional and virtual currency trading, has held senior positions at BNP Paribas and Credit Suisse: https://medium.com/@TokPie/top-portfolio-manager-petro-levchenko-joins-tokpie-9b3375876ff8

·        ICObench has given TOKPIE a perfect 100% rating. The leading ICO ratings and listings platform rated TOKPIE with the best possible score in every category, including Team, Product Presentation, Marketing and Social Media and ICO Information. See the article on Medium for details: https://medium.com/@TokPie/icobench-gave-tokpie-an-excellent-100-100-rating-afb29eaa2f5e

Continuous records. I wonder if investors will have an overestimated expectation regarding this project?
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

I like the platform even at the level of MVP, the team tries to do everything as well as possible, it is noticeable.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

Unfortunately, many experts are compromised and people now trust the ICO trackers little, but there they can at least learn the initial information about this project.

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

All About TOKPIE: Business Showcase
As TOKPIE pre-sale opens, Irish Tech News does a full showcase of our project, including a video instruction on how to use Autctions! https://medium.com/@TokPie/all-about-tokpie-business-showcase-4f72b56ec4e3
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

I like the platform even at the level of MVP, the team tries to do everything as well as possible, it is noticeable.

Thanks! by the way 90% of all successful ICOs had prototypes. it's just a statistics.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: