Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees  (Read 14689 times)
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

Kramblerty
How many community managers does your project have?
I see that you are working around the clock  Cool

-))))) Grin Grin Grin

Yes, I do) do you want to help me to support this thread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:47:47 PM

I love coins with low supply. I am also looking for more info about the coin.  Cheesy

Do you think that low supply will allow the coin to make larger X-s?
Will not this be the reason for the large volatility of the coin?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

@Kramblerty
Which jurisdiction will your platform target? Will local offices be opened in different countries?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

I love coins with low supply. I am also looking for more info about the coin.  Cheesy

Do you think that low supply will allow the coin to make larger X-s?
Will not this be the reason for the large volatility of the coin?

My opinion that the number of supply does not matter because the coin/token has 18 digits after the dot.
There are only two things that fundamentally influence a token price
- GDP of the issuing project and
- token volatility.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

@Kramblerty
Which jurisdiction will your platform target? Will local offices be opened in different countries?

All jurisdictions and in one period!
We will not be targeted to one particular region and fight/compete for a limited number of crypto funs/traders who live there.

Instead, we will target crypto passionates in all countries altogether, connecting them inside TOKPIE platform.

Offices will be opened in Switch and Ireland, after that some more might be opened. But we will try to keep administrative expenses at the low level.
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

And you can see a link to the bounty campaign? I wanted to write a blog about this project.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

And you can see a link to the bounty campaign? I wanted to write a blog about this project.

Great! bounty link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255608.0
The biggest share is for Blog/Media (30%)

Also, please sign up https://tokpie.io/signup
to receive 5% bonus in addition to all tokens earned for completing bounty assignments, plus a 1% bonus on all token purchases!

Moreover, Increase your token amount by adding referrals.
Get a 5% bonus for their earnings in the bounty campaign! Additionally earn 1% of your friends’ pre-sale and final sale token purchases!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

To use the services of the platform, should I undergo a KYC procedure?

Yes, we will apply KYC and AML procedures because of:

1. Long-term standing.
We want TOKPIE to become the leading P2P cryptocurrency exchange. To achieve real business success, Tokpie needs to demonstrate that it is aiming for more than short-term financial gains, what is most important to us is providing the best possible service for our users.

2. Reputation and public perception
By implementing KYC and AML regulations from the initial token sale, Tokpie will ensure that the platform is protected from potential fraud.

3. Ability to reach a larger audience.
Having KYC and AML safeguards in place will allow Tokpie to attract a much larger audience and expand its reach into countries which operate more stringent financial regulatory requirements.

4. Avoid Compliance Complications
By being transparent with financial regulators from the start, we can avoid complications which could arise

5. Keeping track after the token sale
Incorporating KYC and AML checks into the token sale process can help the platform keep track of investors (not allow restricted countries' participation)

6. Avoid fines.
Governments have begun to clamp down on unregulated exchanges, charging substantial fines for those platforms which have failed to show that they have the necessary statutory procedures in place. In 2017 it was predicted that fines of over $4billion would be issued globally for non-compliance with AML.
Rational grounding, I'm not a supporter of KYC, but I see that your platform requires it reasonably. I am pleased with your legal service - you foresaw most problems in advance.

The true is that by applying KYC/AML we are also resolving THREE main problems simultaneously:
- minimize scam orders in the exchange
- make the platform compliable with gov authorities regulations
- make our token attractive for other notable crypto exchnages (that is important for future listings).

But if you are a scammer ( hope not ) , you can send a fake KYC ( using some fake ID ), thinking that is easy to do just to be inside the project. On government authorities regulations, crypto currencies is not counted on it, for the reason that there's no tax in the first place and you can't find the suspect easily in crypto world, usually it end on point of peer that is not existed.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

To use the services of the platform, should I undergo a KYC procedure?

Yes, we will apply KYC and AML procedures because of:

1. Long-term standing.
We want TOKPIE to become the leading P2P cryptocurrency exchange. To achieve real business success, Tokpie needs to demonstrate that it is aiming for more than short-term financial gains, what is most important to us is providing the best possible service for our users.

2. Reputation and public perception
By implementing KYC and AML regulations from the initial token sale, Tokpie will ensure that the platform is protected from potential fraud.

3. Ability to reach a larger audience.
Having KYC and AML safeguards in place will allow Tokpie to attract a much larger audience and expand its reach into countries which operate more stringent financial regulatory requirements.

4. Avoid Compliance Complications
By being transparent with financial regulators from the start, we can avoid complications which could arise

5. Keeping track after the token sale
Incorporating KYC and AML checks into the token sale process can help the platform keep track of investors (not allow restricted countries' participation)

6. Avoid fines.
Governments have begun to clamp down on unregulated exchanges, charging substantial fines for those platforms which have failed to show that they have the necessary statutory procedures in place. In 2017 it was predicted that fines of over $4billion would be issued globally for non-compliance with AML.
Rational grounding, I'm not a supporter of KYC, but I see that your platform requires it reasonably. I am pleased with your legal service - you foresaw most problems in advance.

The true is that by applying KYC/AML we are also resolving THREE main problems simultaneously:
- minimize scam orders in the exchange
- make the platform compliable with gov authorities regulations
- make our token attractive for other notable crypto exchnages (that is important for future listings).

But if you are a scammer ( hope not ) , you can send a fake KYC ( using some fake ID ), thinking that is easy to do just to be inside the project. On government authorities regulations, crypto currencies is not counted on it, for the reason that there's no tax in the first place and you can't find the suspect easily in crypto world, usually it end on point of peer that is not existed.

I don't understand what is the point to do that?
Why create any scam schemes when there is plenty of space to reach a significant growth in the absolutely legal way.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:15:22 AM

Why create any scam schemes when there is plenty of space to reach a significant growth in the absolutely legal way.

I like your approach to business. This causes respect for the project as a whole. I carefully studied the white paper, but there are still a few questions. Does your ICO Require KYC and are there any countries excluded from participating in your ICO?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

I like your approach to business. This causes respect for the project as a whole. I carefully studied the white paper, but there are still a few questions. Does your ICO Require KYC and are there any countries excluded from participating in your ICO?

Hi!

Residents of the following countries and territories will NOT be able to acquire TOKPIE (TKP) tokens during token sale:
China, Hong Kong, USA, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Cuba, Syria, Sudan, Crimea, North Korea, Seychelles, Sri Lanka,
Somalia, Trinidad, Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen.

But off-course they could buy TKP tokens when it'll be listed on other crypto exchanges.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

I hope after you reach the targeted indicators you will not change your policy in the direction of worsening for ordinary users?   Wink
Some businesses are built for this model - first free of charge, and then ..
You have a very attractive concept and I would like it to remain so after implementation.

We are not going to change it. Why change smth that is working well.

Besides, the increasing competitiveness in the market just will not allow as to imply high fees. So, be confident.
As for competition, you exaggerate. If you manage to create exactly the platform that you are planning, then in my opinion competitors will not appear soon. Everything looks so good that it's hard to believe that this can become a reality.

Yes, it's true. TOKPIE offers an unbeatable value proposition to all crypto traders
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

GREAT NEWS!

The BOUNTY campaign has just been started! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255608.msg33909319#msg33909319
WOW!
Project conducting signature campaign for real money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255596.
Nice!
Wow, this is news, there are immediately payments in ETH

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

Yes, I was also pleasantly surprised and even able to jump into this train. Now I look forward to future profits and have already started looking for a new Lambo Cheesy
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

GREAT NEWS!

The BOUNTY campaign has just been started! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255608.msg33909319#msg33909319
WOW!
Project conducting signature campaign for real money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255596.
Nice!

Moreover you can sign up https://tokpie.io/signup
and receive 5% bonus in addition to all tokens earned for completing bounty assignments, plus a 1% bonus on all token purchases!

PLUS, Increase your token amount by adding referrals.
Get a 5% bonus for their earnings in the bounty campaign! Additionally earn 1% of your friends’ pre-sale and final sale token purchases!
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

Yes, I was also pleasantly surprised and even able to jump into this train. Now I look forward to future profits and have already started looking for a new Lambo Cheesy

Me too) I was provided by admin with a special signature for 'member' level account  Tongue
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

GREAT NEWS!

WOW!
Nice!
Plus, in addition, shares are accrued for the receipt of project tokens.

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

GREAT NEWS!

WOW!
Nice!
Plus, in addition, shares are accrued for the receipt of project tokens.

Yes, all stakes earning are stated in the cabinet https://tokpie.io/cabinet/stats   
Numbers are updated on the weekly basis.

Also, all your referral bonuses for the invited friends stated there. 
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

- Risk coverage.
We cover the risk of deal's non-fulfillment (when you send money but don't receive a crypto-asset from a counterparty), so a buyer will not suffer in any way from 'scam' actions. And visa-verse.

How will the losses be covered in this case? Who will pay for it? Or is it implied that the platform acts as a guarantor and the transfer of the asset occurs only after full payment?

Correct! TOKPIE acts as a guarantor and the transfer of the asset occurs only after full payment.
In this case, I really like this feature of the platform. Working with an organization makes it much easier for me to part with my money than working with the most deserved participants in the forum, since they are less open to audit and reciprocal responsibility.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Kyera

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: