Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:50:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
the best price for buying bitcoin is now. although bitcoin is still pumping and dumping we can buy bitcoin cause its still good price. in my predictions. bitcoin will rise up to the highest on ber months. so now we must buy bitcoin so we can have a money someday. i think trading is good. but investing is more better.
well, now it is very good to buy bitcoin, moreover the price is decreasing although little. believe me, this year the bitcoin price will be back above $ 15k, so buy it below the $ 10k price, I think it's the right time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

I think the market developments are starting to recover, and it's also a good thing we do to earn bigger profits, as future bitcoin prices will be higher than current increases.
Yeah it's still best time to buy and invest in bitcoin as the market is getting better everyday. I have no doubt that this will rise higher and reach the all time high by 4th quarter if this trend continues to do better.

I agree with that , but if you want more bitcoin just wait for the big dump  to gain a big profits. So you can control more bitcoin in your hand and waiting for the big pump . But always see the market if you take a good profit then you see the graph is going down , just thinking if you hold it or sell it for profit . It depends on you if you want a small profit .

roomboy85

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:08:59 AM

Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is still around 9k, hopefully in ber months price will rise again. Buy and hold your coins until the exchange rate going up again and to earn big profit. Always observe the market as your guide in investing.
Ivandvanko

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

you can buy bitcoin every day, its price will grow in any case. so in our time it is still possible to buy bitcoin at an affordable price, because it is not known what it will be in a year or two.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:14:33 AM

Bitcoin at any time can start to grow dramatically, so now it makes sense to buy it. I think its price will not fall below $8000.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
Yes, of course, this time is a good price to buy and invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now already high but have not reached a very high price. So if you buy Bitcoin now you hold it until the end of 2018. I am sure you will get a huge profit.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

I think bitcoin will grow from summer to winter. There is already some regularity in his schedule and I bet on it! Believe in bitcoin  Grin
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

I think bitcoin will grow from summer to winter. There is already some regularity in his schedule and I bet on it! Believe in bitcoin  Grin

For me  theres a big chance the price of bitcoin will goes up and we  can get a great profit so if you can see the price will goes down  buy and hold and wait the exact time to rise the price of bitcoin.if you have plan to buy a bitcoin now is the right time because the price is down and i think bitcoin will rise the price.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

Bitcoin price nowadays is less than nine thousand dollars (9,000 USD) and now is the good opportunity to buy bitcoin since many speculation that the value of bitcoin will hit to more than ten thousand dollars (10,000 USD ++) this mid-year.

Yes, of course, this time is a good price to buy and invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now already high but have not reached a very high price. So if you buy Bitcoin now you hold it until the end of 2018. I am sure you will get a huge profit.

Yes, bitcoin value nowadays is going up and it will never reach the most highest price of it of all time. But todays the value of bitcoin is turning to red and for me it is good opportunity to invest money with bitcoin.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

The best time to buy Bitcoin is to monitor Bitcoin's price directly at Coin Market Cap.
Bitcoin price can change quickly, therefore when you see the price of BItcoin down you can directly buy it.
Take advantage of this opportunity to buy it and Bitcoin trading in a good way so you can benefit a lot.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

the best price for buying bitcoin is now. although bitcoin is still pumping and dumping we can buy bitcoin cause its still good price. in my predictions. bitcoin will rise up to the highest on ber months. so now we must buy bitcoin so we can have a money someday. i think trading is good. but investing is more better.
Yes I agree.
I think so, especially now that bitcoin prices drop again under $ 9000 and this is a great opportunity to quickly buy, many predictions are saying that this month's price will reach over $ 12500.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

I think the bitcoin price today is very unpredictable compared to some time before, I do not think that now the bitcoin price drops again below $ 9000 whereas many estimates say that bitcoin prices soon reach $ 10,000. With this fact, of course, always observing the price is very important so that we can conclude the best price for us to buy.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

I think the bitcoin price today is very unpredictable compared to some time before, I do not think that now the bitcoin price drops again below $ 9000 whereas many estimates say that bitcoin prices soon reach $ 10,000. With this fact, of course, always observing the price is very important so that we can conclude the best price for us to buy.
Well, it’s impossible to predict the future performance of any investment, and cryptocurrencies are especially volatile and unpredictable. So figuring out exactly when to buy and sell Bitcoin is essentially a guessing game.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

Today's perspective, it's better to buy a bitcoin today because of lower prices today. so do not have two minds. thanks ..
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

At my opinion bitcoin still overpriced, $9K per things that can't even be useful in real life? I think it's too much, maybe $2-3K would be enough for everyone who like cryptocurrencies.

Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

I think so.Now the bitcoin price is very low as compared to past value ,so this will be the best time to inverse your money in bitcoin.You will get huge profit when the price increase to maximum.

Yes. I agree. You better buy it now. Because if you wait too long it will eliminate your chances of getting more profit in the future. Do not hesitate on bitcoin if you want long-term investment. If you are in doubt then try to buy bitcoin slowly. Timing is really the best tools when you are investing inside crypto, bitcoin volatility is really a hard challenge better to know your capability to take the risk, because most of the time what we are expecting is not the one that happen, you are aiming for such increase but looking on it its also dropping below $9k, you should take sometime studying, but if you are aiming for long term period then buying it now will still a good time. And invest for the future.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

Yes. I do believe that right now is a good prIce to buy the bitcoin and it’s also a God’s time to buy bitcoins because right now bitcoin’s price is comparatively low so one can buy bitcoins. And in the recent years bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users and its evident that bitcoin price has increased since it has started so it is safe to say that bitcoin price will increase in the upcoming future so its a good time to buy bitcoins.
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

if in my opinion better wait for the price of bitcoin down again. because now the bitcoin price is still high and if you want to buy bitcoin to be an investment in long range it buy now is also ok

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

The good price to enter in bitcoin is when the price is low, and if you satisfied to the price of bitcoin now, why not, better to buy now and just hold it for long term for huge and sure profit, because bitcoin price will rise soon.
Everyone must have to be satisfied with the current price because the current price is in a position that after that oit will go forward so in other words we can also say that for the coming time period it is the most bottom of the price and buying at this point is the beneficial point of buying wall. If anyone want to invest then invest now and grab the opportunity to earn the profit in the coming months to increase your wealth.
I have a little different opinion. Bitcoin can decrease to 5k dollars during the second dip of this year that is expected to appear after the month of June. We know that the present surge is not for setting a new record. All bitcoin is doing at the moment, recovering. Once it will increase to 30k to 40k dollars in last quarter of the year, then it will become impossible for us to purchase bitcoin at low value.
magorzatagawlok

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Now is a great price to buy bitcoin. The market has rolled back and the price is at the lowest levels this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: