Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will 20.000usd again ?  (Read 524 times)
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

Bitcoin will 20.000usd again ?
2.000.000usd
https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

I think that Bitcoin will recover but we have to give it some time. People want it to increase all the time without any consequences.  They don't understand that it's not possible for Bitcoin to increase constantly.  I think that 2 months and we will be back to 20 thousand, there are so many positive news that there is no reason for Bitcoin to decrease anymore. People panic way too much

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

BTC
At the end of year, we will see the develop of crypto and stock.
Bitcoin will 20.000 and more, i think so.
That time, bitcoin will a legal currency of almost country in the world.
Everyone, how do you think ?

for now the price is still far from $ 20k. but did not rule out the possibility of bitcoin can grow until the end of this year.
there are many conclusions that will occur in the coming months, moreover what if current growth will continue or only temporarily. this is the obstacle at this time in my opinion
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

i better hope that market as a whole will reach a community acceptance those will impact the rise and price of any currencies
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

Yes i believe that bitcoin will again rise and once again it will hit $20,000 soon but the thing is the availability of opportunities who are new to them and like now i like to buy some bitcoin and to make money from money now the prices are good a normal increase is going on and for the future this growth is also influential and good it will attract many of users.

maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

It happened in December 2017 so I am sure it can happen again and the bitcoin's price will pass $20,000 this year
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

BTC
I think that you need to improve your grammar. To be a legal currency can mean many things. It could replace fiat or just be the ultimate cryptocurrency there is. I agree that bitcoin can reach 20000 USD but the increase in price of bitcoin does not mean that the stock market will also have a huge boost. They are both dependent markets which does not depend on each other because stocks uses fiat money.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

I like this scenario. I very much hope that after a long correction, Bitcoin and other currencies will again start to rise in price to new maximum values.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

Bitcoin needs to have a correction period from time to time in order for the bulls to regain their strengths. We can't go directly from $1k to $1 MILLION.. I still believe we will see Bitcoin over $30k this year and also the altcoin spring(..or summer?) is coming. Wink
Broonze

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

BTC
this target will cross by bitcoin in nearest future and the prediction is 100000$ at the end of 2018. and if the 10% of investors of world trade center are convert the money in bitcoin it will definitely easily cross 200000$ i think it will be dine soon.
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

this target will cross by bitcoin in nearest future and the prediction is 100000$ at the end of 2018. and if the 10% of investors of world trade center are convert the money in bitcoin it will definitely easily cross 200000$ i think it will be dine soon.
It is easy to dream for high valuation and think that it will make you a millionaire in a short period of time, but in reality it wont happen like this, there are many obstacle in front of us to see a valuation above hundred thousand at the end of this year, but we might see another rally which can take us back to the all time high at the end of the year if everything goes well.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

It seems to me that this year we expect a large redistribution of the entire cryptocurrency market. The poor dynamics of the market provokes conflicts within the crypto community. This may contribute to the fact that we will see a lot of forks among the altcoins and the capital will start to concentrate in bitcoins. So I think bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 by the end of the year.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

I like this scenario. I very much hope that after a long correction, Bitcoin and other currencies will again start to rise in price to new maximum values.
It is very possible price of bitcoin can be 20k usd again. So many hindrances to push this price but the market is unpredictable but we all know bitcoin possibly hit it. I think many will occur changes about bitcoin in the future.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Why can't people for once just ignore that fake peak level and focus on current (uninspired) market. It's clear that there is barely any demand justifying the market to visit anything over the $10,000 level. If we look at the frequent dumps, then it's obvious that these are not just regular dumps, but larger holders either trying to push the market down on purposely, or just legit want to cash out. Either way, there is more supply being thrown in the market than it can handle, and that will continue for a very long time, which might prove to be somewhat of a challenge for the $6000 base bottom. On the other hand, if that bottom doesn't manage to hold, then we simply said aren't worth even current levels, and thus deserve to fall down a bit further. In other words, having fiat ready to be put in action might come handy.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

Come back next year.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

Why can't people for once just ignore that fake peak level and focus on current (uninspired) market. It's clear that there is barely any demand justifying the market to visit anything over the $10,000 level. If we look at the frequent dumps, then it's obvious that these are not just regular dumps, but larger holders either trying to push the market down on purposely, or just legit want to cash out. Either way, there is more supply being thrown in the market than it can handle, and that will continue for a very long time, which might prove to be somewhat of a challenge for the $6000 base bottom. On the other hand, if that bottom doesn't manage to hold, then we simply said aren't worth even current levels, and thus deserve to fall down a bit further. In other words, having fiat ready to be put in action might come handy.

I wouldn't call it a fake peak, just mostly driven by FOMO and hype.
However people bought and sold at those levels. And they will do it again. It's just a question of time when it is going to happen again.
This could be in 6 months, in a year or 2 years, who knows.
Right now I agree with we still have to find a solid ground from where we can start another rally again. Until then we should use the time to accumulate more BTC or do something else beside our crypto obsession.  Cheesy
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

If I say with my lust, yes I want every country in this world accept bitcoin as a currency or an asset with legal. So I can use bitcoin with dialy my life, like for payment system or send money and anything. Not like this time, I just use cryptocurrency especialy bitcoin for investment and trading only.

But if you believe or not it would be hard to be happen, some country ban cryptocurrency like my country. They believe cryptocurrency will disrupting the country's economic stability and will make the national money will disappear. I guess without regulation every country accepted cryptocurrency, bitcoin will touch price $20.000 again. Like more and more some company use bitcoin then the price will touch $20.000 and even more.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is still in the last phase of the correction process. I am expecting price recovery from this month and I believe that Bitcoin will not only recover but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. We will also see maturity in the market from this year and it will reduce the factors causing panic waves from the market.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

BTC
indeed After all the price will touch the figure $ 20,000 or more, but with a note we must immediately improve the situation that happens now. good prices will not come unceremoniously if the market does not start pumping prices. the bullish market will soon come from bad news and this FUD increase is over.
Take it easy my hero, this year the price will exceed $ 20,000 In time

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

can be yes and can not ,, when prohibition and legalization have emerged .. this is a risk when all countries have their own policies so that crypto assets are very risky to we have .. when the price soared ,. could be one of the boomerang for ourselves when the price falls very deep ,, and it could happen because of the law in a country (ban)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: