Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i exchange my tokens from bounty campaign into Eth  (Read 179 times)
aliceayag (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

Hi guys , i'm just asking how do you exchange your tokens from bounty campaigns to Eth. What token exchange is the best?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:32:08 AM

Hi guys , i'm just asking how do you exchange your tokens from bounty campaigns to Eth. What token exchange is the best?

Generally speaking, the tokens you receive as a bounty are relatively unknown with extremely low marketcaps. This means they will only be listed on the smaller exchanges. It's hard to tell you which "Token exchange is the best" because oftentimes you have no choice (coin is only listed on one exchange).

A couple exchanges that list smaller marketcap coins include: EtherDelta/ForkDelta, Cryptopia, and Yobit. The best way to check which exchange has the coin listed is by asking the developers, as they are the ones that make the initial push to get listed.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:39:42 AM

If it's ERC20 tokens, and they don't have an official exchange.
So you can sell them on a decentralized exchange, and IDEX is a good choice.

Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

It depends where that token is listed. Many exchanges site now are open, actually it is easy to exchange your token to bitcoin or ethereum. Because when you sell it with the stable price or price of that token now. Hope that you find that token in some exchanges site.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:47:19 AM

Yes , people say that you can't say where or what is the best token exchange. I think you can exchange your token in Etherdelta or Idex . If it is not listed you can add the smart contract so you can exchange your token .
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

Generally speaking, the tokens you receive as a bounty are relatively unknown with extremely low marketcaps. This means they will only be listed on the smaller exchanges. It's hard to tell you which "Token exchange is the best" because oftentimes you have no choice (coin is only listed on one exchange).

A couple exchanges that list smaller marketcap coins include: EtherDelta/ForkDelta, Cryptopia, and Yobit. The best way to check which exchange has the coin listed is by asking the developers, as they are the ones that make the initial push to get listed.
Exactly. On FD/ED tokens appear first of all. On other - later. With Yobit you need to be carefull. They often add fake-coins with same name but it's not those
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

Exactly. On FD/ED tokens appear first of all. On other - later. With Yobit you need to be carefull. They often add fake-coins with same name but it's not those

how do we know if they added fake-coins? Is yobit is better than other token exchange?
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

if u want to exchange your tokens u want to trade your tokens in any trading platform or in exchanges like hitbtc,okex,idex...Those exchanges help us to convert our tokens into eth,btcBTC,etc.. Wink Cheesy
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Not sure this is the best time to convert to ETH...unless you got ONT Smiley...

But any exchange will probably do if the bounty tokens are listed there....since most exchanges allow for a token > eth conversion...
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

it's very easy, you just look for this token exchange and you can look it up in coinmarketcap then exchange with eth
if you do not find in coinmarketcap then go to idex or forkdelta chances you find it there

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

You need to know first where will the coin be listed. It will be announce in social media page of the coin or mostly in telegram. Once it is already listed to a certain exchange like binance, you need to send your coins there. After sending the coin, you can now sell it depends on the price you want. I suggest to watch some videos in youtube on how to sell your coins using an exchange. It will help you alot.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
aliceayag (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Thanks for the informations guys. I am currently searching for  the information you given to me. This is informative. Thanks again guys.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

for the token whose first market release depends on the token is usually found in IDEX exchange because the mareket is large enough for the new token.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

Most of the new tokens that are based on eth get listed first on etherdelta, forkdelta, idex and other decentralized exchanges, you can check the volume their, send your tokens to wallet there and then exchange for eth, i do not suggest to totally dump your hard earned tokens, it is better to wait for good market conditions to get a better price.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

It depends on the ICO if where they will put there token to. Go to coinmarketplace and search if the tokens are listed.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Simply at the time you want to trade, the token is listed on the exchange, the next is the reasonable exchange rate.
You can find exchange  in topic or coinmarketcap
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

First, ask the developers of the project where the token was listed. There are so many exchange site that you can buy and sell tokens. Usually, if it is ERC20 tokens, it is listed in EtherDelta (ForkDelta). But for me, I do wait the tokens to be listed in an exchange where the volume is good. I traded in yobit, coinexchange and idex, those exchange, for me are good.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

alonelyorange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

Dengan adanya sistem dan penerapan poin merit untuk kenaikan akun dan level setiap akun bitcointalk tentu sedikit memberikan pro dan kontra bagi pengguna bitcointalk sendiri selama ini, karena selain activity untuk proses kenaikan level dan juga rank akun bitcointalk dibutuhkan jumlah poin merit dengan nominal dan jumlah tertentu bagi setiap jenis kenaikan tertentu. Saya pribadi tidak terlalu setuju dengan sistem ini, karena saya alami sendiri pada akun bitcointalk saya saat ini yang masih memiliki rank dan level member, padahal jumlah activity lebih dari 150 activity.
alonelyorange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

Could I know what the kinds of altcoin do you have in your wallet ? maybe some altcoin you have in your myetherwallet do not have the exchange market, so I have to know kind of you token, because many token we got from the bounty campaign project and the airdop project have waiting for long time to get the exchange market of our token. If your token have the market, you have sell to the market and could you sent all of your token.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

Depending on what exchange where those coins being listed but mostly when we do talk about converting to eth then most likely this is an ERC20 token which you would directly make conversion.Usually these tokens are being listed or traded most of the time in DEX. Etherdelta,Forkdelta,IDEX and other decentralized exchangers.Just be sure you do follow exchangers instructions on how to trade up or convert those tokens to prevent such loss of money.Common mistakes committed by newbies if they aren't able to see tutorials on how to do it. Trading up on decentralized exchangers is somehow confusing for the very first time.Therefore we should really be careful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: