Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:59:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin can go again down? If yes then why?  (Read 269 times)
sunny7408 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

bitcoin can go again down? If yes then why?
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

Your question is not clear ....
Where will it disappear?
This is the father of all crypto!

Everyone should be disappointed in it, all factories producing bitcoin must be destroyed, then yes ... it will disappear.

But this is unlikely to happen, since too many people have invested in it, including the presidents of countries!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

I think this is already the peak of the bitcoin decline, it's hard for too long the bitcoin is experiencing the price below, and I hope the bitcoin cepet recovers and the price returns up again.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

Of the people holding the support level loses faith in bitcoin. Those people supporting the bitcoin we be a factor if bitcoin can still hold or continue to go down.

Lets just hoe the selling would stop now for the peice to rise now.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

nobody can possibly answer this question. we only have speculations to give and you can already see many of them in the speculation board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0 which happens to be for this type of questions.
you can also check out TradingView.com for more speculations and actual technical analysis done by many different speculators.

Only Bitcoin
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

When if you mean by Down is regards to it's value then my answer is Yes. That is possible to happen because it's system built with a high volatility which means that it can go down very hard or it can be upward so much. No one can predict what exactly going to happen but one thing for sure and that is after a long run of deeply dipping there's always a high rising up occur. For now it still continuous  looks green in the market and maybe it is the start of moving up again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

My magical friends from underworld keeps whispering me that this bubble will burst anytime. Ohh wait, they told me the price will hit $20,000 again. Believe me guys.  Wink
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

Bitcoin has always been declining since early January, and I think it's enough for the base price to continue, and hope the bitcoin will go back up again.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

Bitcoin price increase and decreasing every moment is a common feature. Now price already down direction and 5 hours ago Bitcoin price was up direction. It is not a problem?
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

your question is not clear, bitcoin is the currency, so I think every time bitcoin fluctuates.

maybe your question intent is, will bitcoin fall even lower than $ 7000?

and in my opinion, bitcoin will not drop below $ 7000. because the correction time will end. unless if on the way, bitcoin is attacked by fake news, and sales are high again, then bitcoin will fall even lower.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

Yes, bitcoin being with high volatility will rise up and go down in terms of pricing depends on the ambiance of the social environment, when there is FUD being spread by some elements or when there is some bad news, that would make the price goes down again, but Bitcoin is stable as a currency, so after the dip, it would surely rise up again afterwards.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

BTC can fall because of big exchange problems) Lots of my friends today had a login binance problem) Now it is falling. Often on the key point in chart we see some problems with exchanges)

cryptoking330

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

It can fall again because people are sheep! Nothing has changed in crypto recently apart from stricter regulation but for some reason billions of dollars have disappeared from the crypto currency market cap. To be honest crypto regulation is what everyone was after, especially bigger investors and now people are complaining about it, a lot of fickle, weak hands out there.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

It could be bitcoin falling lower than it is today, and bitcoin can also rise much higher than it is today, because no one knows the bitcoin trip. But even though bitcoin falls very low, I do not think we need to worry or think bad about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most powerful coin and definitely bitcoin can rise and increase in value.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

Bitcoin's value is dependent on the flow of the market. The higher the demand for bitcoin the higher will be its value and the higher the supply than the demand its value will surely falls down. It is called the principle of supply and demand in short bitcoin is subject to volatility. If bitcoin is subjected to volatility it is always possible that it may fall in value or rise up.
epidose

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

Yea, a strange question. Bitcoin can obviously go down again, and certainly will.

There isn't a strict "why" to it, otherwise we'd all be very rich investors. A number of things can effect Bitcoin; from things like how bankruptcy plays out with Mt. Gox, to certain regulations being passed (or not) in many different countries.

It'll change and continue to be volatile; all anyone can tell you.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

I’m more tired of complaining with the consequences of being panic in the process and doesn’t even helping me or anyone to be in better situation.. If you’re tired, why not take a break and don’t think about it for a while. Don’t monitor the market price and never ever sold your holdings for that lame reason, if you that then it would be a very bad story ending.
underwood1

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Everything is possible
Once I hold bitcoin,I only care it's price in the future

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
cryptoking330

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

Everything is possible
Once I hold bitcoin,I only care it's price in the future

Yeah me too, I'm in crypto for the long haul, we can't be put off by these little dips in the market, we are still up massively from this point last year, there's no need to panic right now even if you have only bought in recently.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

There are lots of causes that has a huge effect to its value like in the near future some countries will having a regulations about cryptocurrency like they are not in the side of crypto currency the worse thing that will happen is bitcoin will banned in huge countries.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: