Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: labcoin lawsuit  (Read 87587 times)
E.Sam

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 07:17:22 PM

Just wanted to voice my support for everything said here.  Would gladly give 5/10 percent to VS and the legal team.  I lost my shirt in this debacle too.  Does anyone know how much is still needed for lawyer fees, I would like to contribute.  

@VirtualSpade - I PM'd you earlier today about joining the complaint, please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Here is the address: https://blockchain.info/address/1PHDaiUMq5u3WTAwmYv7ioNnKfEGYXBtmT

If I remember correctly, we need to get 7 - 7.5 BTC to cover the costs. So another 3 - 3.5 BTC is needed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:21:23 AM

Does anyone else find it strange that the past 3-4 posters support sending in your very personal information and only have >10 posts...

I'm still weighing the consequences over here...

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
dbooga

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:45:41 AM

Does anyone else find it strange that the past 3-4 posters support sending in your very personal information and only have >10 posts...

For my personal ID I scanned my license but blacked out my address, birthday, and signature just as a precaution. It's up to you i guess but for me, since I don't have anything left, I sent mine.
CHAO

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:13:02 AM

Sent.Hope everything is ok.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:37:58 AM

yeah,I also wonder about that, can somebody in Italy have a check out about the lawer, though I really appreciate for the work of visualspade.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:46:12 AM

yeah,I also wonder about that, can somebody in Italy have a check out about the lawer, though I really appreciate for the work of visualspade.

jimmy3dita from Italy said he'd volunteer to visit lawyer. 

Maybe he could submit his Labcoin information personally and give us an update

helloge
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:54:16 AM

jimmy3dita from Italy said he'd volunteer to visit lawyer. 

Maybe he could submit his Labcoin information personally and give us an update

thanks, waiting for jimmy3dita's update. but it has been a while since he posted his last update here.  I will pm him about this.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jimmy3dita

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:26:59 AM

Hi guys,
I'm still up to this! I already know the lawyer, I met him at the end of November during the first "official" Italian Bitcoin meeting. He's also the official lawyer of the Italian Bitcoin Association and he did a great job with all the "paperwork" needed to start the association in Italy (we got so much bureaucracy here, it's pure madness).

He already got my information, the missing part is about Labcoin: I have to resume everything and with the closure of Btct it's quite a mess (I have to track down the trading emails, the Bitcoin exchange value, etc).

He's also "lurking" on the forum, honestly I can't think anyone better than him for this task.

Acquista il mio libro "Investire Bitcoin": clicca qui
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:26:25 AM

Hi guys,
I'm still up to this! I already know the lawyer, I met him at the end of November during the first "official" Italian Bitcoin meeting. He's also the official lawyer of the Italian Bitcoin Association and he did a great job with all the "paperwork" needed to start the association in Italy (we got so much bureaucracy here, it's pure madness).

He already got my information, the missing part is about Labcoin: I have to resume everything and with the closure of Btct it's quite a mess (I have to track down the trading emails, the Bitcoin exchange value, etc).

He's also "lurking" on the forum, honestly I can't think anyone better than him for this task.

wow!!thanks for your updata.
that sounds wonderful!
helloge
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:44:03 AM

Hi guys,

thanks for the information!

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
E.Sam

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 11:49:38 AM

Hi guys,

Hey Jimmy, Burnside should have sent you your API to you registered BTCT mail. From there you just download CVS files, open them in Excel and add some formulas. Very quick.

Thanks for making the CSV API available post-mortem, Burnside! 

For those that are looking to use it - it's really easy, just insert the API key that Burnside emailed us last night and a CSV file will download itself to your browser:

Your personal portfolio   https://btct.co/csv/portfolio?key=[API key]
Your complete trade history   https://btct.co/csv/trades?key=[API key]
Your complete dividend history   https://btct.co/csv/dividends?key=[API key]
Your complete deposit history   https://btct.co/csv/deposits?key=[API key]
Your complete withdrawal history   https://btct.co/csv/withdrawals?key=[API key]

For Cryptostocks, Kumala made it more complicated as your account only shows the last 50 transactions. Had to go through mails and manually enter the infos for the remaining trades/dividends.
Maybe you can have access to your full history via API, didn't try it out.
pbbhopp

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:47:50 PM

I sent. Let's be JUSTICE  Cool
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:36:57 PM

Hi guys,

Like E.Sam wrote... you should be able to download the trading csv. And why bother with exchange rates? You lost bitcoins and bitcoins are the thing you need back.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
HauntingShade

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:06:15 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 03:49:15 PM by HauntingShade

Hey guys,

Well I was stupid to trust anything about Alberto Armandi. I've been extensively talking with him in the past (starting Skype chat date: 5 September 2012, last conversation at 11th July 2013). I tried to contact him at 26th July 2013, 27th July 2013 and the first of October 2013 but had no reply anymore.

I just thought of this guy again and noticed he wasn't online. So I did a Google search on "Labcoin" and there we go... first results are about "scam".

I didn't send him any money. I have always been skeptical about him "solving his scammer tag", though in the beginning I believed he was legit. I'd like to pay my 'debt' (which is how this feels for me) in the form of help. I have information such as:

[9-1-2013 12:56:24] Alberto Armandi: i think i'm down about 8000 btc or something around that, i'm working out a new gaming website for someone, finishing a trading platform for a customer, another project not related to bitcoin
[9-1-2013 12:56:39] Alberto Armandi: i expect to earn 200k eur in the next 6 months
[9-1-2013 12:56:52] Alberto Armandi: at least, worst outcome

[4-7-2013 1:38:05] me: how's your FPGA LTC miners working out ?
[4-7-2013 1:38:17] Alberto Armandi: totally abandoned
[4-7-2013 1:38:28] Alberto Armandi: i'm on something much better
[4-7-2013 1:38:31] Alberto Armandi: remember those ASIC ?
[4-7-2013 1:38:41] Alberto Armandi: we're just a step away from getting the chips ready
[4-7-2013 1:39:07] Alberto Armandi: obviously, this is confidential information coming from me, so please refrain to make it pubilc whatsoever

[4-7-2013 1:45:19] Alberto Armandi: i got an offshore account in HK handy
[4-7-2013 1:45:21] Alberto Armandi: if you need it

[4-7-2013 1:48:02] Alberto Armandi: so i'm working 'round the clock
[4-7-2013 1:48:12] Alberto Armandi: i hired a team of people
[4-7-2013 1:48:15] Alberto Armandi: to work on a new design..
[4-7-2013 1:48:23] Alberto Armandi: man, don't you remember labcoin.com ?
[4-7-2013 1:48:31] Alberto Armandi: check it out
[4-7-2013 1:48:50] Alberto Armandi: obviously, on the forum, i'm operating with the company name, and shilling mine
[4-7-2013 1:49:01] Alberto Armandi: nah click on learn more
[4-7-2013 1:49:20] Alberto Armandi: (i'm forced to do this, otherwise the project would be dead in the water right away )
[4-7-2013 1:49:31] Alberto Armandi: so i've asked the help of my girlfriend brother
[4-7-2013 1:49:49] Alberto Armandi: man, i'm giving you really sensitive info about the project
[4-7-2013 1:50:15] Alberto Armandi: iTec-Pro Limited is owned by my soon to be wife gf
[4-7-2013 1:50:30] Alberto Armandi: we have a director, nominee director

[10-7-2013 20:38:53] Alberto Armandi: i'm just at the south-west of sardinia
[10-7-2013 20:39:01] Alberto Armandi: probably the most civilized area
[10-7-2013 20:39:26] Alberto Armandi: going north, there's a deserted area, but it isn't really a desert
[10-7-2013 20:39:44] Alberto Armandi: it's full of mountains in between

[11-7-2013 20:57:11] labcoin  team: i live with her
[11-7-2013 20:57:21] labcoin  team: as i told you right ? but i'm free this and the next week prolly
[11-7-2013 20:57:32] labcoin  team: i mean, she's not here now
[11-7-2013 20:59:44] labcoin  team: you asked if i was gay
[11-7-2013 20:59:51] labcoin  team: the other day ahahhhah
[11-7-2013 20:59:54] labcoin  team: i found it very funny
[11-7-2013 21:00:24] labcoin  team: i'm 30 years old soon, and about to marry probably next year

I think most of this is already known, though there might be some other useful information in my conversation with him (I have his gmail email address if this wasn't already known?). Please let me know what you need. I will not post or share the full logs since there's personal information about me in them...  Embarrassed Undecided (unless a judge needs this in court)

Regards,
HauntingShade (moderator on Litecointalk.org)
virtualspade (OP)

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

Hello everyone,

Sorry that I haven't been more active here the last day's, I have been very busy with other thing's. I still have some thing's to take care of today and in 6-7 h  I'll be putting my full attention to this case again.

Also I like to mention that handling legal issues is not some ting I have done before, my expertise is being a sys admin, construction work, and electrician.
So I apologize if I'm not handling this case perfectly, I only started this thread because some one needed to do it, and no one else was doing it. It's a good thing I'm a quick learner Smiley, next case will be much easier, and handled more professionally.

Ok, I'll try to break down the issues in the last posts now,

About the time table for the submission of the complaint,

When I started to communicate with the lawyer, he told me he was very busy setting up the Italian Bitcoin foundation and that we were looking at submitting the complaint mid January, there has been a slight delay now. I'm sure thats because last years xmas holidays and new year holiday. I tried to take care of some business those two weeks, but found it impossible as all companies, official offices and banks were almost closed for those two weeks. And I'm sure the lawyer was not working during those holidays.

About the issue of trust in sending personal information to the lawyer,

I understand the issue of sending personal information to some one you don't know, I should have handled the issue better, I knew like SebastianJu and the rest of the LCSH that the lawyer was working for the Italian Bitcoin foundation, and that we had checked his credentials in the best way we could do without actually going to Italy to meet him. Also I knew that jimmy3dita had met him and he gave a good impression about him. I was going to ask jimmy3dita to confirm this now when the issue was brought up, but he did that before I could ask him, thank you for doing that.

I should have given more information about the lawyer before asking you to send him your information.

About the remaining amount of needed donations,

The remaining amount of the invoice I have is about 2200€, we payed 2853,80€ of the invoice with the first round of donations, the compliant will be submitted next week to the authorities, and then it will be time to pay the rest. If Bitcoin will hold it's current price level that would mean we still need 3.57 BTC (bitcoin.de price), we have currently have 0.415 in the donations wallet, so about 3.15 BTC is still needed.

The dead line for sending your information to the lawyer is Friday 24.01 2014 09.00 GMT

And finally a email I receive from the lawyer today, some parts edited out:

Hallo,

I received a lot of e-mails from people hurt by Labcoin.

Friday I'll met with the criminal lawyer to add to the draft all the data transmitted by the people.

Someone sent incomplete information or no personal data at all, but just the nicknames an trading history. These people will not be put into the complaint.

Anyway, currently we are good to go with the numbers.

I think it will be a good idea to put a deadline at Friday for joining the complaint.

Next week I'll try to arrange a meeting with police officers and then I'll submit the complaint.

Sincerely

Thank you HauntingShade for your information regarding Alberto, I will contact you later today.

So any and all question you still have, I will try to answer later today when I have more time to work on the case.

Thank you for your support,

virtualspade

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
HauntingShade

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:32:35 PM

Thank you HauntingShade for your information regarding Alberto, I will contact you later today.

No problem, I'll hear from you!
pbbhopp

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:04:50 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 05:41:41 PM by pbbhopp

Someone sent incomplete information or no personal data at all, but just the nicknames an trading history. These people will not be put into the complaint.

I hide my ID Number, my 4 last digits of Personal No from my IDENTITY CARD. Is this is a problem ?
Maybe I need to ask the lawyer...

Here is the answer: date of birth, place of birth and ID card to prove this. Not any Id numbers, personal numbers.
E.Sam

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 05:45:51 PM

Did anyone else received a confirmation from Riccardo? I explicitly asked for one in my first mail, but didn't get  any answer.
It would be nice to know that all sent documents were delivered and in order before Friday's deadline.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 06:29:56 PM

Did anyone else received a confirmation from Riccardo? I explicitly asked for one in my first mail, but didn't get  any answer.
It would be nice to know that all sent documents were delivered and in order before Friday's deadline.

I enabled MDN and DSN on both addresses i sent the email to. I got a positive answer for both DSN and a positive answer for the real lawyers email via MDN. So i know he read it at least.

I think if youre included you should get some sort of paper to sign at some point. I guess a lawyer wont misuse an ID.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 07:21:37 PM

I sent another 0.8389BTC so i donated a total of 2BTC now. Please guys donate the remaining 2.315BTC to get to the total 7.27BTC the lawyer needs. There are only a couple workdays till next week anymore and im sure many others lost not a few bitcoins only with labcoin too.
It would be great if this runs without further delays.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: