Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🔶Rubius - Providing Exchange💱, Wallet👝, and Payment Software💸  (Read 3621 times)
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

The project is slowly running to get to hard cap but they have to have a new idea to make it happen because they still reach soft cap instead of hard cap. https://rubius.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stellr

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

It sounds interesting and I can see this project with big potential .
I will follow this and will support this project soon . When is the campaign bounty available?
Rastpefitho

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

this very big project by the purpose and understanding of this business is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

why here is such a little amount of activity? project seems legit and good!
and also, who can tell me how much funds are collected? i understand that soft cap is behind already, but i dont understand how much is collected looking at the bar now, i guess something about 30-35% of hard cap, am i right?

You are correct. We have been stuck between 30-35% of hard cap (roughly, 6300 ETH). The ICO Market as a whole is a bit slow, which accounts for such low activity. But, no worries -- if we do not reach hard cap, we will still move forward with road map as planned.

Kind regards,
Team Rubius

thats great guys, i wish you luck, with todays ethereum fall maybe there will be more people who wants to buy rubius token with more percent off  Cheesy
and thats nice to see that you answering here to users, community is very important nowadays and need to be very close to it, thanks!

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

There are a lot of similar projects nowdays. And even some existed projects already (like Eidoo which have wallet and exchange as well). Do you have some advantages before such projects like Eidoo?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

Strategic Partnership: Daviann & Rubius Inc.

Ukraine’s premier boutique web agency Daviann is forming a strategic partnership with Rubius Inc. The partnership is a natural one because of the two companies’ mutual goals. Rubius’s goal is to develop a suite of products that will make blockchain financial services available to a mass market.

Read more: https://medium.com/rubius-inc/strategic-partnership-daviann-rubius-inc-5f46776c32cc

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

Rubius's development was quite good, even though the market was critical but the team remained enthusiastic in promoting Rubius and would produce brilliant results.
The established partnership will add to the list of supporters in the development of Rubius. Davian and Rubius' cooperation will be a milestone of mutual progress.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

Rubius's development was quite good, even though the market was critical but the team remained enthusiastic in promoting Rubius and would produce brilliant results.
The established partnership will add to the list of supporters in the development of Rubius. Davian and Rubius' cooperation will be a milestone of mutual progress.
Yes, of course. There is no doubt about it. all teams will definitely always do the best job for the sake of the success of his project, because they are also very hopeful that in the manage project could reach its target easily.
frozenking

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

so ico will ends on 25 of september am i right? and as i see in the roadmap that till the end of the year will be launched aryl and rubiex platforms?
if that so it is great, nowadays a lot of icos collecting money and after that just wasting time and making their products in year or even delaying them more, that great that you will start doing all that quick

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
lonesomestranger

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

End of Paper Money offers Opportunity for Blockchain Companies

Events in India demonstrate that the impending death of paper money is a major opportunity for blockchain-based financial services companies. The chaos created by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s drastic demonetization demonstrates the potential and danger of the cashless future.

Modi stunned Indians on November 8, 2016, when he went on TV and declared that the nation’s two most popular banknotes would be worthless within 50 days. All 500 rupee and 1,000 rupee notes were withdrawn from circulation and replaced with new bills.

Read more: https://medium.com/rubius-inc/end-of-paper-money-offers-opportunity-for-blockchain-companies-eba47612629d

Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

so ico will ends on 25 of september am i right? and as i see in the roadmap that till the end of the year will be launched aryl and rubiex platforms?
if that so it is great, nowadays a lot of icos collecting money and after that just wasting time and making their products in year or even delaying them more, that great that you will start doing all that quick
Yes, September 25, 2018 (2:00PM EST) as exactly. Road map showing there's no date about aryl and platform, but planed as last of year.
lonesomestranger

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

The Strange History of Paper Money

Paper money and cryptocurrency have far more in common than most people realize. Both mediums of exchange are financial technologies invented to increase the supply of money available to average people.

Specifically, both paper money and cryptocurrency were created to form the basis of new economic systems. Paper money was devised as a means of exchange for the old paper economy. Cryptocurrency was invented as money for the new digital economy.

Read more on Rubius Inc. Blog: https://medium.com/rubius-inc/the-strange-history-of-paper-money-ea47e2bf1e9d

finelife25

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

The Strange History of Paper Money

Paper money and cryptocurrency have far more in common than most people realize. Both mediums of exchange are financial technologies invented to increase the supply of money available to average people.

Specifically, both paper money and cryptocurrency were created to form the basis of new economic systems. Paper money was devised as a means of exchange for the old paper economy. Cryptocurrency was invented as money for the new digital economy.

Read more on Rubius Inc. Blog: https://medium.com/rubius-inc/the-strange-history-of-paper-money-ea47e2bf1e9d

Very useful article, thank you for such valuable information. I see the future in the crypto currency and I want to be a part of this world.
lonesomestranger

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

Another great article from Rubius: Can Cryptocurrency help you Survive a Currency Crisis?

Cryptocurrency and other new financial technologies can help average people survive a currency crisis. That is important because currency crises are the most destructive economic crises for average people.

Government money suddenly loses all, or most, of its value in a currency crisis. Argentina and Turkey are experiencing currency crises right now. The Argentine Peso lost over 45% of its value in the first eight months of 2018, CNBC estimated.

Read full article: https://medium.com/rubius-inc/can-cryptocurrency-help-you-survive-a-currency-crisis-f20b5b5b5aa6
Follow Rubius on Medium: https://medium.com/rubius-inc

frozenking

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

Yes, September 25, 2018 (2:00PM EST) as exactly. Road map showing there's no date about aryl and platform, but planed as last of year.

oh, thanks for clarifying this for me bro! so there is only 9 days left  Cool hope that that ico get hard cap or atleast get close enough to it, as i can see now from the bar collected samothing about 6-7k of eth, right? also Coin exchange rate now is 1 ETH = 7000 RUBY, is there all bonuses already ended or it was the same price for all ico long?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

Concept of the projector sound amazing it will make payment easier, I believe the team will make this objectives work, I wish you guys good luck
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:07:41 AM

I see that the results that have been collected are quite a lot more than softcap but to achieve hardcap still need extra work and now is the last day the bonus is given hopefully in the remaining time until September 25, the results that get more maximum will at least approach hardcap.
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

The Rubius wallet, “Aryl”, protects your funds from rapid value loss. If you enable Aryl’s Volatility Shield, received crypto is automatically exchanged for fiat or a selected stable currency. And if you want to send payments in cryptocurrency, the wallet converts outgoing funds back to your preferred coin or token.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

Aryl gives users the ability to send, receive, or request payments in fiat currency, Ethereum (ETH), or Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens within the application. This will include Rubius’s own ERC20 Tokens — the Rubius (RUBY) coins.
hen using Aryl, users will have direct access to decentralized Ethereum wallets which can store thousands of different cryptocurrencies. Aryl users will also get direct access to Rubiex, a centralized exchange & trading platform for crypto-assets. That will allow for the fast conversion of both altcoins and fiat currencies. People that want to access a web-based version of the exchange will be able to do so at www.rubiex.com.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bober22lucky

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

why here is such a little amount of activity? project seems legit and good!
and also, who can tell me how much funds are collected? i understand that soft cap is behind already, but i dont understand how much is collected looking at the bar now, i guess something about 30-35% of hard cap, am i right?

You are correct. We have been stuck between 30-35% of hard cap (roughly, 6300 ETH). The ICO Market as a whole is a bit slow, which accounts for such low activity. But, no worries -- if we do not reach hard cap, we will still move forward with road map as planned.

Kind regards,
Team Rubius

thats great guys, i wish you luck, with todays ethereum fall maybe there will be more people who wants to buy rubius token with more percent off  Cheesy
and thats nice to see that you answering here to users, community is very important nowadays and need to be very close to it, thanks!

It's always nice when the team quickly answers community questions. And it's even more pleasant when such a trend persists after the ICO. I wish the lively market brought a hard cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: