Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🔶Rubius - Providing Exchange💱, Wallet👝, and Payment Software💸  (Read 3621 times)
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

Excellent project, this ico has everything to succeed to make a lot of success among the investor community, talented super competent team well structured, will be part of my portfolio of investments the future is now ,, Congratulations to the whole team
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TGBgraib

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

I see Rubius prioritizes user satisfaction. The platform creates Rubiex that offers a wide selection of coins, and all transactions trade at a consistent 0.1% cost, a very low rate compared to competitors.
deebawriter

Activity: 104
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:13:44 PM

I get impress by its name. Rubius the name for both cryto coin and company. want to see some great work done by this ICO. It is a great idea to help the unbanked adults all over the world
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

Events in India demonstrate that the impending death of paper money is a major opportunity for blockchain-based financial services companies. The chaos created by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s drastic demonetization demonstrates the potential and danger of the cashless future
Modi stunned Indians on November 8, 2016, when he went on TV and declared that the nation’s two most popular banknotes would be worthless within 50 days. All 500 rupee and 1,000 rupee notes were withdrawn from circulation and replaced with new bills.

Demonetization was designed to discourage terrorism, smuggling, organized crime, tax evasion, and counterfeiting, Modi claimed. Some government officials later admitted the move was done to force India into a cashless society.
Demonetization Increases the Tax Base
Cynics might call the move a sneaky tax increase. India’s tax base did grow because the number of income tax returns in the country by 25%, Forbes contributor Suparna Dutt D’Cunha noted.

Most electronic methods like digital wallets require a bank account, which makes it easier to file a tax return. Less than 3%; (fewer than 30 million) of India’s 1.25 billion people file income tax returns.

India’s experiences will undoubtedly attract the attention of politicians and officials in other revenue-starved nations. Countries likely to follow India’s lead are Latin American nations; like Venezuela and Brazil where just 20% to 39% of the population have bank accounts.

An obvious way for governments to increase the rate of taxation is to encourage the use of digital wallets. Sales or income tax levies can be collected directly from digital wallet transactions with the withholding tax.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

ANN thread is available in Hindi language for subscribers from Indian subcontinent.

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4565057

Please share with others  Smiley
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

The Rubius team provides us with a very convenient and multifunctional platform.In my opinion, this application is very convenient for various operations with cryptocurrency.Definitely this idea should be supported.
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

The Rubius team provides us with a very convenient and multifunctional platform.In my opinion, this application is very convenient for various operations with cryptocurrency.Definitely this idea should be supported.

This platform creates a wallet to satisfy its users. Wallet Rubius, "Aryl", protects your funds from losing fast value. If you activate Aryl's Volatility Shield, the crypto received is automatically exchanged with fiat or the selected stable currency
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

This platform creates a wallet to satisfy its users. Wallet Rubius, "Aryl", protects your funds from losing fast value. If you activate Aryl's Volatility Shield, the crypto received is automatically exchanged with fiat or the selected stable currency

I think this is the future exchange platform. advantage for users, Rubius Platform offers Rubiex cryptocurrency tokens, a wide selection of coins, and all trade transactions at a 0.1% cost consistent, very low level compared to competitors.
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

Early investors will benefit from adoption at  the premier stage of development, when the coin is at its cheapest value. Eventually Rubius will expand to explore further blockchain solutions outside the financial sector, and RUBY tokens will always be at the heart of these ventures, increasing in utility and demand.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Any update on how much money is raised till now? I don't see the raised amount displayed is changing.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Any update on how much money is raised till now? I don't see the raised amount displayed is changing.

It's not changing right now because we took a week off between Pre-ICO and main sale. The ICO will start again on August 21 at 2:00pm EST. We have raised a little over 2500 ETH so far from pre-sale.
how can we see developments about the sale of this project? seeing from the team is still less active to provide information on developments
hoangkimphuc

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

It seems to be many who follow the program of airdrop this project because of the view from his sight could give bright expectations later.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

To facilitate the introduction of crypto currency, the team plans to develop a escrow mechanism using Ethereum smart contracts.
pasukanbounty

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

Good team and decent vision - love the way people can use Rubius platform with ease. Team hasn't done much work to make MVP - what they have is bunch of graphics put on invision prototype app which doesn't show much commitment to work!
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

The company behind the Rubius ICO, Rubius Inc., is a blockchain software company focused on creating high-quality cryptocurrency products, services, and solutions. Aside from Aryl, they will be developing a cryptocurrency exchange called Rubiex, merchant tools (i.e. payment gateways, point-of-sale software, etc), a unique blockchain platform, and many more products outlined in the Rubius whitepaper.
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

why here is such a little amount of activity? project seems legit and good!
and also, who can tell me how much funds are collected? i understand that soft cap is behind already, but i dont understand how much is collected looking at the bar now, i guess something about 30-35% of hard cap, am i right?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
rachel_martinez

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this idea?
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

The paper is well written, and the tokenomics is strong
A strong legal team is an additional bonus. Well done guys, good luck !!!
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

It seems like one of the reason why there's a slow movement in reaching the hardcap is because of value of ETH wherein even btc is starting to rise there's slow movement in ETH. The concept of this project is very good and team is also one of a kind so surely once the investors see the potential of this project you can reach the target in no time. Congratulations in advance.
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

Perhaps this is a good project. I wish you good luck. There are many opportunities on the platform, it is necessary to realize this well. If the work is done well, success is assured
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: