Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos in the green  (Read 635 times)
Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over? 

There may more challenges coming up. Bitcoins are not very welcomed by third world countries like India. They think it to be a ponzi stuff.lol. However such ban had nil impact to bitcoin market. I see crypto$ over time might see wide acceptances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

The market is now mostly bullish  and it is a very good tendency to remain at least until the end of autumn,  it is worth investing in the best coins.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over? 

There may more challenges coming up. Bitcoins are not very welcomed by third world countries like India. They think it to be a ponzi stuff.lol. However such ban had nil impact to bitcoin market. I see crypto$ over time might see wide acceptances.
People that who doesn't know the context of the book are the easy one to fall for most likely a ponzi scheme. They think it that way because they just happen to look at the cover of the book and by the context of it inside. Which means that they just heard it but they didn't really know anything about it and they want was to join in the ride.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

Yes it is ,cryptocurrencies will still survive despite of these ban and regualtions from most fo the countries because those people who invested billions of dollars wont allow the market to fail,more and more people are going to adopt cryptocurrencies in the future which is why im sure that these coins are going to be massive.
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

It is true that altcoin and bitcoin are in green because last month altcoin and bitcoin have drastically drained and this is good news when cryptos return green, with the return of this cryptos shows altcoin is growing very well especially Ethereum has good potential and crypto can survive for the future, 
kameutunda

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

Recently it is a positive indicator that all is not lost in the Cryptocurrancy war. Better days are expected to bring hope to the world of Cryptocurrancy. Hopefully this green market will be a cure for depressed people because of the price decline in yesterday. google, facebook and twitter have done a lot of attacks in the last day.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:57:18 AM

Yes all coins are waking up now, I pray this trend continues
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

This is a positive sign that the market is slowly recovering and hopefully more green to come and it will continue to increase. Hoping to expect more better days with crypto world despite of the negative feed backs of many crypto haters. Always be optimistic that crypto always recovers and always brings good opportunity to people engage with it.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

Yes Crypto currency Will take over all the challenges, no matter many counties try to against crypto. Crypto currency Will always survive because support from crypto users. Day by day crypto users are continue to grow eventhough without google, Facebook, or Twitter, people already know crypto currency have many advantages. In a few days we have seen the market rise again, may be it's time to market to recovered.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

All waited a long time for this. I want to believe that the fall is over and we are waiting for the green spring. To all who are in position is respect. We could endure.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

There is no need to panic and it is better to be optimistic about the future of the cryptocurrency market. This is a very young market that presents new innovative startups and support of this sphere is very important for many countries. I think over time, many problems will be solved and the development of the cryptocurrency market will reach a new level.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

Lately, crypto is already several times showing the increase and trying to maintain the color green. Maybe it's time for crypto to raise the price again. Fresh wind for all of us who are here to see crypto movement. I think the ban addressed to social networking has a good purpose. They want to protect crypto from irresponsible parties that make ICO a scam.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
bright07

Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

After such a long wait this crypto word is green now. Now we hope that it will not disappoint the people and will give profit in the near future.
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:11:05 AM

What a difficult question to answer for an crypto investor. As a believer in the technology I want to say yes, it will overcome any obstacle on its way. On the other hand giant marketing companies can crush it pretty hard.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

I think that you should buy as many coins as possible, because the market will continue to develop and increase in capitalization. I do not think that now there are reasons to be nervous.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

The market has really begun to recover, but we face the same challenges, namely the limitations of many Internet resources in advertising cryptocurrency.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

We have to go through many trials, now many have changed their attitude towards the crypt because of the large amount of the scam.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

I think that you should buy as many coins as possible, because the market will continue to develop and increase in capitalization. I do not think that now there are reasons to be nervous.
I also think that it is necessary to buy more coins, the technologies really do not stand still and the coins will be more expensive.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
AshdiD22

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:41:57 PM

I now began to have doubts that with this attitude to the crypt from some of the largest Internet resources, it will be very difficult to keep the market in a state of pump.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Very difficult question to answer, but the one that has to be speculate over in order to plan for the future. My personal opinion is that Bitcoin will be able to survive all regulations and come out on top. I am not sure about 95% of altcoins though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: