Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most promising cryptocurrencies for investment in 2018 - forecasts, opinions  (Read 203 times)
Diabolov (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

Hello everybody, let's talk about most promising cryptocurrencies for investment in 2018 Smiley

i want to see your forecasts and opinions

So, let's start
Diabolov (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

Stellar (XLM)

XLM is built on the same technology as Ripple, and the main developer from the same company. But there is the main difference - stellar decentralized, unlike his brother. That is why it is sometimes called "the killer drives ripple".

Another very important argument in favor of stellar:
There is a restrictive contract, according to which the parties with large amounts of lumens can not sell them for 5 years.

Buy it is not so easy. I buy it at No. 1 in the world of Binance. But the fact is that there buy for the normal money is impossible. You can buy only for bitcoins or esters. Therefore, on Binance you need to" log in " with your BTC. In this scenario, the best option is to buy bitcoins on Advaces in dollars (for purchases of the address must be specified directly from Binance, for this you first need to register there).

another beauty of these currencies in this is-when they begin to be added to all new exchanges, on such news they are further expensive. Therefore, it is advantageous to buy at a time when you can buy literally in two or three places. This is the time Stellar is going through.

The price at the time — 0.22$

my forecast for the end of 2018-a minimum of $4 Roll Eyes

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

Hello everybody, let's talk about most promising cryptocurrencies for investment in 2018 Smiley

So, let's start
my favorite this year is neo, because there are many ico that have been successful and that will come up using neo platform in this year. but there are also btc, eth, bnb, ltc and waves that have been in my portfolio.
Diabolov (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

NEM (XEM)

Smart technology, a cool team of developers, a great wallet - all this about this gorgeous platform of the "new economy". There is no doubt that the platform has a bright future. XEM is already in 6th place in terms of capitalization. Just can exist only 9 billion Nemov. This cryptocurrency is especially appreciated in Japan, where the popularity is second only to Bitcoin.

To purchase the easiest way for dollars on exchanges Iobit or Litecoin. After the purchase, NEMs took the official desktop wallet Nano Wallet, which you can download from the official site.

Cost — 0.25$

Forecast for 2018 — minimum 12$
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

I think it's POA, although POA is a bifurcation of ETH.
But POA is excellent, and POA has a larger throughput.

Diabolov (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

Stratis (STRAT)

Not just cryptocurrency, but a whole mega-platform competing with Ethereum. Close cooperation with Microsoft is also active. But unlike Ethereum, Stratis is written in a more understandable language, and has a number of technological advantages. There is a token, a cool wallet, and your blockchain. Stratis mining is similar to NEO, it is enough to keep Stratis in the official wallet, the more-the better.

Cost 4 $ Forecast-15$
Diabolov (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

IOTA (MIOTA)

Already in the top ten rankings for coinmarketcap, and is only 4 dollars. System of micro payments without transactions! Ultra-fast, secure and decentralized platform-IOTA will only get more expensive. Recently, the German giant BOSCH made a major investment in Yota.

The cost is $1

Forecast for 2018 — at least $5
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

There are many promising cryptocurrency project in 2018. And it seems that the number of scam project is decrease. I think it could be XCPO, since the platfor of e-commerce marketplace that will use CAZ is already made then the price of CAZ will be increase. XCPO will be swapped to CAZ.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

So, let's start

I think ICOs are very good option, we are investing not big amount, and have chances to get profit if it goes to exchange.
Diabolov (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

Cardano (ADA)

"Japanese Ethereum" quickly rushed to the elite and forced to talk about myself. Created by well - known and experienced crypto-professionals. It is built on the basis of Ethereum, but has its own characteristics.

Is Worth-0.15$
Forecast — 3$
Diabolov (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

IconX

the most promising Ethereum-based platform, fully developed and promoted by South Korea. Perhaps one of the most serious and ambitious projects in the entire industry. A cool team of well-known Korean programmers, strong support from the authorities...there is no doubt that ICX will become global.

Is Worth-2$

Forecast — 10$
Diabolov (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

WAVES

The brainchild of the Russian entrepreneur is still trampled somewhere outside the top 15, but it has unprecedented technologies that can plug the belt of many top industry representatives. The mere fact that this is one of the most productive and fastest platforms already speaks volumes. The presence of a stunned customer, a strong team of professionals - waves is clearly underestimated, and 2018 is the right time for the "shot".

Is Worth-4$
Forecast — 16$
Diabolov (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

Lisk

A unique platform, the developers of which previously worked on Ethereum. Written in common Javascript code, which is undoubtedly a plus. There is a good official purse, which can be downloaded on the official website. In General, a very promising cryptocurrency.

The Price Is 8$
The Forecast Is For 40$
Diabolov (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

NEO

Chinese Ethereum is growing slowly, no matter what. There are problems with centralization, but there are many more advantages. All the technical indicators, this "China air" is better than his more famous counterpart, it Is likely that he will turn into a crypto-yuan, and can the Communist party forced all Chinese to hold the ICO on the basis of the NEO. But without these possible events, the course for the end of 2018 is obvious.

Costs-52$

The forecast is at least$ 300 by the end of 2018.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

NEO

Chinese Ethereum is growing slowly, no matter what. There are problems with centralization, but there are many more advantages. All the technical indicators, this "China air" is better than his more famous counterpart, it Is likely that he will turn into a crypto-yuan, and can the Communist party forced all Chinese to hold the ICO on the basis of the NEO. But without these possible events, the course for the end of 2018 is obvious.

Costs-52$

The forecast is at least$ 300 by the end of 2018.

I like NEO. I bought it a few months ago at $37 and sold it when the price was $112.
Now, I still waiting for the real dip. I still confuse to make an entry point for this current market condition.

Diabolov (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

Monero

One of the two most anonymous coins (along with Z cash), which has excellent prospects, and a good team. Many innovations are planned for 2018. There was a separate article on Montero.

Is now 350-400$
Forecast until the end of 2018 — 800$
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

It's so funny to watch how you dream and hope that the asset that prevails in your wallet will give a huge increase.) Guys, I do not think that this year will give us a lot of profit, but I think this year will be decisive for all future crypto!
Andwarchik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

I like Sia Coin (SC), i think it is very perspective cryptocurrency with its own algorithm and miners. There is only one negative factor now - miners sell a lot of coins and price low now.

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

Monero

One of the two most anonymous coins (along with Z cash), which has excellent prospects, and a good team. Many innovations are planned for 2018. There was a separate article on Montero.

Is now 350-400$
Forecast until the end of 2018 — 800$

Monero price prediction for August 2018.
In the beginning price at 122 Dollars. Maximum price $131, minimum price $82. The average for the month $110. Monero price forecast at the end of the month $105, change for August -13.9%.
JaekRock

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

I like the prospects of Ravencoin.  Should be able to break into the Top 100 over the next 2 or 3 months (150's now), but the real magic will happen late October through the rest of the year.  Mainnet launches 10/31, T-zero should launch in Q4, security token/exchange market may get hot quick, and the coin still isn't trading on many exchanges (or any big ones, really), so there are other opportunities there.

Right now RVN is $0.023
End of year I'm predicting $0.20

I'm also predicting a lot of bullish calls in this thread and very few to materialize as predicted.  Wink  Invest at your own risk and be smart!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: