Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 25% discount from my eBay shop for Bitcoin payers  (Read 770 times)
dancupid (OP)

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 02:36:02 PM

I have a shop on eBay with over 38,000 positive feedback - I'm a gold power seller and top rated seller.
I'm offering 25% discount based on the current Britcoin.com exchange rate from Pound Sterling for anyone who pays in Bitcoin based on the final price including shipping. (I'm British and all my prices are in pounds, so it makes no sense to calculate for multiple currencies).  I can ship to any country in the world except North Korea (sorry) (edit - if you are in North Korea I'll give you a 75% discount)

Here's the link: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/dan-cupid-shop/

(change it to .com etc depending where you are if you want to see an estimate of the price in local currency)

I don't want to use an escrow service as my items are not expensive, though I have a straight policy of refunding or resending any items that get lost in the post. I will treat anyone who pays with bitcoin with special care - and you can at least leave me negative feedback if I don't deliver (but I'm a nice guy, honest).

Please message me through eBay after you win the auction using our special promotional code : 'you said I could have 25% discount on bitcoin forum. can I have this discount please?' and I'll give you a price based on the current Britcoin exchange (or you can just pay with paypal at the normal price).

I've read eBay's terms and conditions and they don't allow sellers to promote bitcoin (though it's a bit vague and doesn't mention bitcoin explicitly) - I had though of changing my listing to include an 'I accept Bitcoin' graphic, but I thought I'd see if I get any business here first.

Cheers,

DanCupid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: