Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep your head cool in front of fluctuation  (Read 1825 times)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

I think there is adequate cause for concern when a coin completely tanks to 1/10 of its price, you might want to sell out when you see extreme signs of weakness like this. For the most part, there is daily fluctuation of 3-5% for most cryptocurrencies, so if you see your coin in the red by around 5%, there usually isn't much cause for concern as it tends to fluctuate on both sides of 0.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

Better to keep a level head because you are less likely to fall for the panics if you are level headed. Maintaining your cool is the best if you want to be able to wait out whatever this might be with the market. Don't allow fear and panic get the better of you, just hold your coins and be patient, even this too shall pass and we shall be on to green
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Many know this but rarely can do.
Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU SEE RED

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

For me and the situation right now we should be positive always because this moment only our faith and trust for bitcoin is the way to make as strong.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

That's why I tell people not to make crypto a  full time job! Get a real job or a business, so $Bitcoin or crypto fluctuation doesn't become the main reason for your death! I don't fancy looking portfolio up like every single minute! Because you would be pushed to the wall most times and if you aren't prepared you could be on the next ambulance! I have failed in crypto a couple of times and here is what I do these days to keep my head cool; I STICK MY MIDDLE FINGER UP AT EVERY FLUATUATION because its part of the market, it doesn't kill  the tech, coin or market

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

Never sell deep. This is the law of the crypto currencies market. We need to be more patient and maybe try to multiply our portfolios even on the falling market. You can look at the margin trading, this allows you to earn money even at the red market. But you should also take the risks in attention.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

It is very unpredictable that how to manage the crypto market and fluctuations is coming regularly but when you just look at the results that now the coin is red or green don't make decision so quickly because the crypto users who want to bring changes in the market they are watching the whole market and they decide when to buy and when to sell so be cool when the price up or down but when you think that it is the best time come for buying those coins which has a good potential.

choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

Fluctuation is normal in cryptocurrency due to high volatile movement and we can only do is to hold your coins until it bounce back. We need tons of patience and if you trust on this technology then nothing to worry as this can rise to the top again.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

I prefer day trading and considering that the capitalization after a strong dump grows slowly, I think that if you buy coins for the long term, the you should wait profits really long.
I've proven the result from day trading too. I've got good enough profit from the current market fluctuation.
even the profit isn't big enough compared with long term investment, but is still good enough to get the profit from day trading
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Fluctuation is normal in cryptocurrency due to high volatile movement and we can only do is to hold your coins until it bounce back. We need tons of patience and if you trust on this technology then nothing to worry as this can rise to the top again.
Yes, it`s true. But you also can try day trading - it`s a very promising activity on fluctuation market. What about a long-term perspective - it costs to buy and hold coins for better times.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

This is actually the only thing to do right now, prices are down and there is nothing that anyone can do for the market besides hodl the coins and wait for the prices of the coins to recover. I really don't see any way that anyone would be able to make money from the way the market is down right now. Selling now is not even an option for investors right now

stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

Yes, only professional traders and adventurers can make money in the ongoing red market. Many people are losing money. The risk of large purchases before market volatility is enormous. Such investment methods belong to only a few people, and most people are still waiting for a good market.

zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

You should always stay calm on the falling market, because the decisions that are made by panic in 99,9 percent of cases are leading to big loses. Stay calm and wait for the green market, the red times cannot last forever.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

i'd like to thank you fot your observations and for sharing it with us. interesting notes regarding controversial red and green, i've learnt some new things. i wish you luck with your trading

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

You made a point the best time to invest in a coin is when the market is in the red zone, though it's risky to do so but like the saying goes, take the risk and make it big, For me the current bear market is a good time to buy some good coins and wait for the market to recover.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

Day trading has a high chance of making a significant return on investment. The most important thing is to use your own experience and your own developed strategy. To observe them strictly and consistently with always wise and cool head.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

I think we should all get used
Green candles are all normal and similarly fluctuations of prices are normal as well
Just focus and be sure about your strategy

Determine what you want for yourself
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:35:54 PM

Yes,  I agree that people should be cool when fluctuations hit the market as this is just the way how cryptocurrency works. During bearish market,  it will be the opportunity for the people to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price but before investing, study further on the choice of coin particularly on the market history of such coin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Well, this is crypto, i expect something like that will occur often, the fluctuation. Cryptocurrency value is unstable, volatile in the market.
As a traders and holders, we must not take our decision with hasty and panic. Every movements of crypto in the market are normal.
When it goes down, it will back goes up in a certain range of time. But cryptocurrency value in the market keep going up since the first coin created in 2009, bitcoin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

I think the most important thing is your plan and intent. If you do not have a good future plan, you will easily be greedy or red by the market to make you act out of thought. So I think we should know what value we are focused on and then pursue it to the end.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:10:35 AM

everyone who understands will crypto will be able to with a cool head, addressing what happens in crypto including fluctuations. but for those who haven't had the experience too and there is not even a basic study about crypto will be difficult to be developed in this regard. panic will continue to haunt them until they are there understand what it is they do the wrong thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: