Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like Virtual reality?  (Read 14438 times)
Ahmed Abdelrahman

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:57:05 PM

I think this technology has way more things to improve, it causes eye strain , headaches. Until now there is no practical application for it that can help people in everyday life and it can get pretty expensive to get a good VR session
in the future with the rapid improvement of technology yes it might get better if they solve these problems but right now I think it has a long way to mature

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 09:47:49 PM

Games using virtual reality are very interesting. But today I see a lot of people just thinking about playing, playing and playing. If they still don't have a job, I think this area of virtual reality has a lot that we can do professionally to make money. In my engineering area we have a lot where we can apply virtual reality. I think playing is very good, but if you don't have a job yet, do a study program and start learning virtual reality professionally. You will see how your life will change.
charli9

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:57:17 AM

I experienced the future of VR at Dreamscape in LA. This company is partnering with AMC Theaters, which will be rolling out 10 minute (and perhaps longer) VR experiences at theaters across the US in the 2020s, and probably the world.

You strap on an enclosing helmet, as well as attachments to your wrists and feet to capture your movements. It’s a 360 degree experience, with zero latency, that’s fully responsive to your actions. You can experience falling, roller coaster effects, living animals engaging with you, and more. We experienced their Alien Zoo and Pearl Quest (think: Indiana Jones). In both, we were given a cylindrical plastic “device” to hold.

In one of the two, the device turned into a torch, with full torch-like attributes except for heat. In the other, it turned into a flashlight, which illuminated wherever it was pointed in a totally believable manner.

Dreamscape still lacks taste and smell. Those are still in the laboratory.

For $20, it’s definitely a bucket list experience.

The possibilities, which will surely be realised by the 2030s, are staggering. These include:

Education
Experiences with multiple threads of action depending on user choices
Longer immersions
All manner of fantastic worlds people dream about, brought to life. (Expect Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and many more!)
Many more I’m not thinking of right now.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 12:45:33 PM

Yes, I think it is interesting.
Past few decades, we have an enormous boost in technologies. Today we have Virtual reality, awesome robotic systems, and so on. It is interesting what we should expect in the near future.  Wink

I agree with you that the virtual reality of the present will take us to the peak of further improvement. Our country will reach a place where people will not have to do anything by themselves.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Commis

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 03:37:55 PM

I think it has lot of potential, though it's not ready yet. I have only tried it once for like hour or hour and half myself  Cry
@MarkHen29177965

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 05:07:18 AM

Virtual Reality:
Not real but realistic, but science-based fantasies that promote the consciousness of reality are called virtual reality or the reality of feeling or imagination. Virtual Reality is a computer controlled system, so that through modeling and simulation application, people can connect to or perceive artificial three-dimensional senses. In virtual reality, the simulated environment can be very similar to the real world. In this case, virtual experience is often available from virtual reality. At times, simulated or simulated environments may be different from the real ones. For example: virtual reality games. This makes it possible to do the impossible by creating three-dimensional images. In virtual reality, the user is completely immersed in a computer controlled environment. Virtual reality is realized by wearing head-mounted displays, data gloves, full body suites, and various types of data exchange devices. The sector is currently spending a lot of money in the developed world. Google recently launched a live chat service called Lively. Wherever anyone in the virtual room or environment can enter with his or her friends and relatives. There, it is possible to arrange arbitrary objects, fights with friends, graphical expressions of dance and emotion.

The Impact of Virtual Reality in Everyday Life:
When virtual reality becomes much more accessible in the future, it will be used almost everywhere, from entertainment to communication. Experts believe that the application of virtual reality in various professions and studies will have both positive and negative effects on society.

I like virtual reality.... It makes the quality of our life journey much easier. I think many would like virtual reality.

Business and commerce can also make it easier to access information and communication systems using virtual reality. Virtual Reality does not require the user to find information on a computer's desktop with a file cabinet; Rather, the user can open the file drawer himself and sort the files by himself.
andy.bandy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:20:49 PM

I like but only in 60% total time because is better to live in reality than virtual and think what to do.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 01:57:16 PM

Virtual Reality this is often not a bit of false realistic information  Keeping this and therefore the future ahead of it'll lead people's life journey to the height of further improvement. We all love virtual currency and therefore the government is spending tons of cash on improving the country  The scientists of this invention invented this technology.

iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 04:42:48 PM

Not a fond of them and I think they are a danger to people because psychologically people gets addicted to such and loses attachment with the real reality in the world and their addictions are very damaging to health as well as we see people busy on video games all day and night long.
bhupendrachoudhary

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 11:05:16 AM

Virtual reality has been trending in 2019 and mobile apps have started working in this VR trend so that there app can be famous among the users.
ahadudzaman

Activity: 408

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:07:10 PM

Of course I like virtual reality.  Through this we can do all the things that we have to do a lot of hard work.  We can do that easily sitting at home.
Daniel57

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:36:08 PM

I've seen and played a lot of virtual reality since 2016.
I love how game developers use the virtual reality technology to integrate it on so many games.
Virtual reality has still a big potential, there are plenty of room for improvement.

Yeah I liked it very much

GLODCOIN

[ Whitepaper ]  [ Medium ]  [ Reddit ]
▰▰▰  [ ICO ]  [ Website ]  ▰▰▰
[ Facebook ]   [ Twitter ]

romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:52:29 AM

Yes of course i like playing with virtual reality over my gaming pc. Unlike the normal playing mode, vr gaming are so realistic and more fun to play on.
JamesBennett

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 09:56:39 AM

I haven't used it too much myself, only sporadically, but I do like it. I feel in regards to gaming, which is where I'd personally get the most use, it still requires some further development but it has without a doubt come on leaps and bounds in the past couple of years.

Outside of pure gaming/esports, I feel it offers a lot of real-world opportunities and solutions. There plenty of publications about the wide range of uses it has, but this is one of my favourites - https://www.fdmgroup.com/5-exciting-uses-for-virtual-reality/

As mentioned in that piece about its uses, there has been a big push for VR technology in Education, which Lenovo and Microsoft have both gotten behind. I've seen it used mostly in sports, as it provides yet another way for these athletes to hone in on their skills, without the dangers that they are sometimes faced with. Overall, a big fan of virtual reality, I just look forward to a time where it's more applicable and usable in everyday life.
Kulkhan

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:56:36 PM

Now we are living in virtual era. Virtual world brings our life too much easyer, Without virtual reality we can't think our life today. So we have to like virtual reality.           

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
josephsonand

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 06:20:02 PM

I think that for a start, humanity needs to solve problems in reality.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:48:55 AM

Yes, I think it is interesting.
Past few decades, we have an enormous boost in technologies. Today we have Virtual reality, awesome robotic systems, and so on. It is interesting what we should expect in the near future.  Wink
But still crypto is what most important right?

Virtual reality means we are heading to Computerization in which the world will be mostly delivered by virtual help and that is why crypto will also be the best for this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
falcon69

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:34:14 AM

I think this technology has a great future. The only question is how exactly this technology will be used. With a knife, you can do something bad, or you can just cut the bread.
KiloFoxtrot
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 02:23:59 PM

I've seen and played a lot of virtual reality since 2016.
I love how game developers use the virtual reality technology to integrate it on so many games.
Virtual reality has still a big potential, there are plenty of room for improvement.

I like the idea but I haven't really tried and experienced it yet. Hopefully, once VR gets more affordable and the wireless option becomes the standard, that's probably when I'll be dipping my toes to invest on VR gear.

By the way, I've heard that the PS5 and it's VR gear might be ditching the wires and go wireless when it's released later this year. So, until then... I'll be waiting for it.

Pepz79

Activity: 44
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 10:24:44 PM

Well, Half Like Alyx made me like VR. But still
It's available only for few of us coz it's costs a lot

And you need to get used to the new world because you are constantly sick
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: