Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke?  (Read 3520 times)
Swanson

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

it is not recovering yet. we remember how it looks when this happen. positive news and long green bars
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

I do not believe, I see the market is back, and Bitcoin is breaking, It will be $ 20,000.

When will you think Bitcoin will pump to $20,000?

Its too early to give your wild guess people. How sure are you about that? Is it really your analysis or just a guess to send off you spamming?

It will take a lot of time to reach that pump again and the question is "when?" since this period is too bearish.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

I do not believe, I see the market is back, and Bitcoin is breaking, It will be $ 20,000.

Its too early to give your wild guess people. How sure are you about that? Is it really your analysis or just a guess to send off you spamming?

It will take a lot of time to reach that pump again and the question is "when?" since this period is too bearish.

The market is now slowly recovering but not completely. It's not a joke it happens not now, but surely the market will reach its level. These type of fluctuations is happens every year.  But again the market will bloom. Like that this year starting itself market is very dull. But in the end of the year it will come up again like last year. Don't get panic about the current situation this will soon recover. 
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

It was a hard year for the market, and now everyone is looking on decisions of different countries governments. But I am sure it will recover

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

The market is now slowly recovering but not completely. It's not a joke it happens not now, but surely the market will reach its level. These type of fluctuations is happens every year.  But again the market will bloom. Like that this year starting itself market is very dull. But in the end of the year it will come up again like last year. Don't get panic about the current situation this will soon recover. 
I agree with you, why does everyone expect that the market will recover its positions in a couple of days or weeks? guys, this is crazy. Have patience, the market will be slow to go to new heights

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

I am of the opinion that the market will soon be on its way of recovering. We may be at the last stage of the attack(ban and regulations) The cryptocurrencies have actually responded well to all this attack on it by the government of various nations. So the recovering is real.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

It's just a silence before the the bull race - it may begin in nearest months and at that time the whole capitalization may overcome 1 trillion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
pidisior

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

correct.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

In my opinion, if bitcoin has risen to more than 10K , then I am pretty sure that the market in recovery , because when that happens, all currencies will go up with an acceptable value, they are the followers of bitcoin in every development. Also  I do not think that this small jump in the majority of cryptocurrencies  is a  joke.

Furthermore, I think this current jump in the whole  market  is very important to avoid or  get away a bit from the  previous crisis ( big drop ).
On the other hand, I think this is the beginning of the storm after a long  calm in the previous period, Although many people believe that this rise in the market is temporary,  and most of  currencies will return to the total decline.
pidisior

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:25:04 AM

In my opinion, if bitcoin has risen to more than 10K , then I am pretty sure that the market in recovery , because when that happens, all currencies will go up with an acceptable value, they are the followers of bitcoin in every development. Also  I do not think that this small jump in the majority of cryptocurrencies  is a  joke.

Furthermore, I think this current jump in the whole  market  is very important to avoid or  get away a bit from the  previous crisis ( big drop ).
On the other hand, I think this is the beginning of the storm after a long  calm in the previous period, Although many people believe that this rise in the market is temporary,  and most of  currencies will return to the total decline.

~
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

Chances are that the market will continue to chop for a couple of months and stabilize. The wave in November and December was unnatural and the recent crash was the reaction to the over bought market. It will find stability and then steadily increase again. May happen this year, maybe next year, but crypto will get back to its previous all time highs.
imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:35:02 AM

Has the market returned? this may be a surprise in April, but does it continue, we all hope
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:42:30 AM

lets hope the market is recovering. it's a relief to see a jump like this after so long

Go Green!
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

I agree with you, why does everyone expect that the market will recover its positions in a couple of days or weeks? guys, this is crazy. Have patience, the market will be slow to go to new heights

Yes, people should wait patiently until Bitcoin crosses more than $10k in the market. Don't just conclude with the small increase in the prices, still, there is plenty of time to increase the Bitcoin prices.
pidisior

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

Yes, people should wait patiently until Bitcoin crosses more than $10k in the market. Don't just conclude with the small increase in the prices, still, there is plenty of time to increase the Bitcoin prices.

yup
ironurbane

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

yup

Agree a lot.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

I think that the market began to recover.
And everyone was waiting for this, but many might think that this is just a small rise before the collapse, but I do not think so. All good mood and good trades)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

we can already see the progress of the price that has increased but I am worried if the price will decrease again and currently the market is still not fully stable. prices are still very worrying for and still full of unpredictable risks

XPC Team

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:56:37 AM

There will still be some price hiccups in comming weeks before everything will stabilize
pidisior

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:03 AM

There will still be some price hiccups in comming weeks before everything will stabilize

crazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: