Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke?  (Read 3520 times)
hung7520

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

I think it just increased in the short term. The future is very difficult to predict
Hehalye

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

Since this movement was on the news, it is likely that it will continue for a few more days at least.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

Yes, at this time the market is starting to green, it is a good thing at least to be able to pump the price of Bitcoin and altcoin. hopefully this is not a joke, because I think stable Bitcoin or altcoin prices have become the hope of many people.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
It doesn't seem like a play, it's been  almost 3 months since Bitcoin is volatile, so even an increase by 15% on April 12 is normal, not all of small altcoins are pumping, I just think that the red market has finally ended.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

I think it just increased in the short term. The future is very difficult to predict
of course, it does make the future very difficult to predict so so we must continue to monitor the market movement so we are not wrong in determining the time to enter the market.

Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

I find the question a bit extreme. It sounds like its either doing something convenient for you or if not it “sucks”.
I really dont believe the market is a joke as you put it, its definitely very volatile although the past few days it SEEMS to have stabilised around 8k. It might be breaking upwards, but only time will tell Smiley Hope that helps
ricodisco11

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

The markets have been enjoying us lately. I do not know how long it will take, but I think the latest news is a good start. We'll wait and see what happens.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
For me market now are doing everything to just recover cause prices are going up in some ways and other coins should take this trend and follow them, just be patient and observe.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

We are at the beginning of a recovery cycle, esp with tax season out of the way.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

We are at the beginning of a recovery cycle, esp with tax season out of the way.
Even I believe so, bull has entered the market. That big leap of $1k by Bitcoin might means that some big investor entered the market after the heavy selling due to the tax day ends. With the btc price increase, people FOMOed and altcoins too made a good recovery out of their bottom price legs.
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

Nobody knows! I believe that market is recovering, but just in case I've sold all my coins today! Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens has shown big jump! Correction is coming, fix your positions!

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

Now is the time to recover market loss and all digital currencies will increase and I am hoping all altcoin and also BTC surpass it's all time high .  Wink
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

If you think it as a joke then I believe market falling is also a joke. Let me correct you, crypto involves real money an hopes and investment of many people so you simply can't declare it as a joke. Market is recovering as it needs to be and it cannot work according to someone needs or desire. The speed might be slow sometime or fast it just depends upon factors which are fluctuating the market.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

I think that this is the growth of the cryptocurrency market, which was still waiting for in March. Probably this growth did not happen earlier because there was an unfavorable news background related to news from different countries, whose representatives made a statement about the prohibition of cryptocurrencies in their country. The news that some exchanges have been hacked, some ICOs have been fraudulent, all this has undermined confidence and interest in cryptocurrencies, but now, it seems to me that the news background and trading volumes on the stock exchange contribute to the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

Well in both situations (if it's joke or not) people who bought the Ethereum on the 350$ point now has a great x2
Also other cryptos
Not all of them, but we need to have a look to the crypto for nowadays
Get more information and just get our profit
It's the time of money and crypto money

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:57:54 AM

Market back to green, coin will start to rise, do not be surprised because bitcoin will reach over $15000 by the end of the year Grin
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

I think the market is recovering and the Bitcoin price is kept increasing and this will tend to increase even higher value but we have to wait and see how whales will react to the market.
Winsdors

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

If new money is coming to crypto why would be a joke? Crypto market and cryptocurrencies are still developing.
It is just in the early phase. We will see more expansion of the crypto world.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

It's not a joke, it will grow more and more. We can see a really good situation on the market, where all coins are green and maybe it will be only better.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

I think what happened last few months make sense, after the great growth we saw in Dec/Jan. The market needed some time to rest and get it all together and hope we're ready for another round of growth. IMO, I think we are at very important point where Bitcoin gotta pass $9200 to be sure that the market recovered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: