Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:22:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke?  (Read 3520 times)
TripleDrible

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!

The top 10 showed positive dynamics and investors relaxed, began to slowly withdraw from the top and invest in altcoins, but so far very carefully. I so see.
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

If you are rainless active line parley you disposition handily know it is arrival support, and is break. Take a gander at line capitalization.
ti4c

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

I am really hoping that the market recovers soon enough. A lot of altcoins are down and a lot of incoming altcoins and tokens drastically go down in price even lower than the ICO price which is quite discouraging. The market should recover soon.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
The market is not really recovering, it is just oscillating between a range of prices but there is no recovery, now this is not a joke either, what it happens is that we are just in a bad moment for the market of cryptocurrencies but this is going to eventually change and we will begin to see recovery, when that is going to happen? No one knows so keep holding your coins until that day comes.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

everything that happen in the market isnt a joke, everything got a reason on it. every pump and falling got different reason
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

The market is not really recovering, it is just oscillating between a range of prices but there is no recovery, now this is not a joke either, what it happens is that we are just in a bad moment for the market of cryptocurrencies but this is going to eventually change and we will begin to see recovery, when that is going to happen? No one knows so keep holding your coins until that day comes.
No one really knows since this is a very speculative market where prices might move anytime either on rise or decrease no one knows and as an investor we should really be ready on the possible movement and be wise enough on how to get out with profits. This market isnt a joke but sometimes when you do see on how prices do go up and down you can really say such thing and involvement with big boss then its quite normal actually.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:45:12 PM

It is hard to say. This year is pretty hard for whole crypto world as banks and governments get fully against crypto popularity.
In my opinion, summer of 2018 will be without any certain signs of the market recovering and a last quarter of this year will bring us market recovering.

taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

It is hard to say. This year is pretty hard for whole crypto world as banks and governments get fully against crypto popularity.
In my opinion, summer of 2018 will be without any certain signs of the market recovering and a last quarter of this year will bring us market recovering.
Generally speaking, if the market intends to have a positive growth trend, then this should begin to manifest itself now. But to date there are no results and therefore I doubt that until the end of 2018 we will see the market recovery.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:06:13 AM

Judging by the current state of the market, and he is now in a big failure, it was a joke... I look forward to recovering...
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

the market will one day recover even experienced a significant increase,
only world issues about crypto have an impact on the decline
if the issue is positive it will increase throughout the crypto, if the negative issue has decreased in price across the market
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

I think that now the market is really recovering because most of the coin rates began to break through the descending triangle. I think this is the best time to enter...

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

Often the price seems recovering, but it doesn't move forward marking growth. It used to fluctuate within few price points and the end result is a price drop. Users has been speculating for long about the price to get towards the $10000 price point, but market is going out of the track. When this changes automatically the growth gets initiated.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

I read a lot of opinions here. Most say that the market will recover and it is, but no one knows when. Cryptocurrency is part of our life, but the market will be able to grow as actively as in December 2017 only after the introduction of regulation.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

I judge that this is not a joke and in a market situation does not always go smoothly .. it's just testing the patience and testing my loyalty in the coins that I hold .. and if the red market situation I try not to panic or not take wrong action that can harm myself myself, I will try to calm down and will hold it until the market is fully restored ..
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Generally speaking, if the market intends to have a positive growth trend, then this should begin to manifest itself now. But to date there are no results and therefore I doubt that until the end of 2018 we will see the market recovery.
Although your point of view is a bit pessimistic, I agree with you.if the market can repeat the performance like December 2017, there should be some signs now, but now I do not see any signs of market recovery, I think the market in 2018 May be completely different from 2017, it will be a cruel year, and each of us will be prepared for hibernation.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

Currently the market is experiencing a big decline due to too large a factor increase in the beginning of the year and everyone sells their assets because it is hard to get big profits.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

I judge that this is not a joke and in a market situation does not always go smoothly .. it's just testing the patience and testing my loyalty in the coins that I hold .. and if the red market situation I try not to panic or not take wrong action that can harm myself myself, I will try to calm down and will hold it until the market is fully restored ..
Of course you must do something like that if the situation is not profitable,hodl is better to wait for the market recover.This is no ordinary joke with the current state of market value and this is a common correction for profit,Don't be influenced by the market of value dude you must be more relaxed for sales.

blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

i think its the same scheme as last year....

jan - mai up and down .. juni july regulation ... after august .
i hope this will go like las year.
Altcoins will get pusht of BTC as ever

thanks

Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

I do not know what will happen to the market in the future, I certainly hope the market will be green again, and that is good news for everyone.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

This is not the big joke, this such a big scam, many people in this forum all said the market will be recovering after April, and Bitcoin price will rise around $12000 USD or higher, the fact that the coin dump in the market, but the price still has not stability in the market, this is the nightmare in cryptocurrencies and don't know when will be stop!

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: