Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke?  (Read 3519 times)
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

The crypto market went insane in 2017. I think because the stock market had one of it's best years ever too. People saw their crazy gains in stocks and wanted to take on even greater risk/volatility by moving assets into crypto.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

yes I think for this year crypto market will be recovered as yesterday in the past if seen from the development of coin prices in the market is getting up ya hopefully will continue to improve.

My yoriyori

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

Market is not recovering it was a joke but by next month I believe market will be changing and everybody will happy.
btcsarindu

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

I believe that sooner or later the market will recover and till that happens I wouldn't do anything to my coins. I think this is just a small pump. We  shouldn't panic
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

it is not recovering yet. we remember how it looks when this happen. positive news and long green bars
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

That was a big joke! Since after a small jump up the market begins to fall down more rapidly. So already up to $ 6000 has come
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

The market is not recovering. Today we see a small rebound, but this is not the restoration of the market. Be very careful with buying coins and investing.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

maybe the market is currently experiencing a drastic price decline, not even experienced only by a few coins, but almost all the coins on the market have a drastic decline or can be nine as a bear market. maybe this situation will happen in the period long enough
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

The market is not recovering. Today we see a small rebound, but this is not the restoration of the market. Be very careful with buying coins and investing.
The market is still dumping and I see no strong buyers as of the moment so the price may continue to dump. TAYOR! Don't just depend on any hype so you will not loss much in this current trend, Bull will come and make more people happy.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

The market is still in low price status. Some people are optimistic that holds coin. But the hope is still there. Recovering or not I still choose to hold too, same with other people are doing. And I strongly believe that the market will recover sooner or later. This is just one of the challenges the market must surpassed. Strategies must be improved in order the can fully recovered. Let's be optimistic and hold on to what we believe. Hopefully the market will recover.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

I believe we are at denial stage now, We need to move down to move up, the rise back in december was very unhealthy and we are paying the price for it now. If you believe in blockchain then dont worry, this will seem like a blip on the chart in a few years

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

I’m still holding those coins in which I have Invested.
Hope market will recover soon.
I do hope btc will be back in the old days where it skyrockets as much as 20k dollars so that everybody wil be happy.
MapleArmy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

I do hope btc will be back in the old days where it skyrockets as much as 20k dollars so that everybody wil be happy.
It would be desirable to believe, but that that my naivety has disappeared together with the money enclosed in altcoins and ICO Cheesy But we can believe that there are still Cheesy
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

It would be desirable to believe, but that that my naivety has disappeared together with the money enclosed in altcoins and ICO Cheesy But we can believe that there are still Cheesy
in any case, the whole market depends on the price of Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin's forecasts for the future look very promising, the whole market will rise, along with all the crypto currency, and we will observe the prices to which we are accustomed.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

On the one hand, the market behaves like crazy, and on the other hand, it is normal. It happens that the price falls and then rises. It's called speculation. Bitcoin does not belong to anyone and no one is controlled, so the price no one can regulate you.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DanWalker

Activity: 1960
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

I think it's just a joke. Look at the market and you will understand that it does not recover, but continues to fall. Sometimes the market bounces off and becomes green. But the rebound and the growth of the market are completely different things.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

I think it's just a joke. Look at the market and you will understand that it does not recover, but continues to fall. Sometimes the market bounces off and becomes green. But the rebound and the growth of the market are completely different things.
I agree that the current market seems to me like a trap, a bull  trap, and we need to have enough patience to wait for a real bull market.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!

Market now is a big joke. It's like there's no hope to grow. It really makes sad because all of our payments have no value. But God is only my hope and strength to get my dreams this coming months. I believe in bitcoin that it will grow and make me rich.
thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

It would definitely take long time till the market would recover. However I'm glad to see some good news with rising price, that gives me hope

Thank you for your idea. I agree with you. It takes long time but i hope the market will  recover as soon as possible. I see the good news from the market. Many thanks
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

The market will return to normal and bitcoin prices will also rise slowly, along with the increase in other coins, bitcoin will also rise to high levels again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: