Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke?  (Read 3520 times)
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Well what i can say is its really recovering if you just notice it and compare in past few months its really kick so fast and we should always think that it can be higher that what in the market now

it's better to make a comparison with last year – prices are higher and development is still there.

Their is a start of recovery of prices yet the most question should ask if this will continue. No one knows the status of the market if this could maintain to go up. But still a good moves for the market the current price.

no one knows when but i'm 100% sure that the recovery will come even this year.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

I hope the recovery is real. Let's wait for the following weeks' news. Today everything went down and everyone is thinking the worst again, but the 10th there may be a decision on ETF's, and in September two decisions on 7 ETF's, so we can expect a FOMO in the previous days and after that if news are good.

Not financial advise, but I shouldn't sell right now and would wait a few days to sell the FOMO, if I was thinking on selling Bitcoin, that is not the case.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
Since early April, this situation has been observed, it has of course improved a bit, but the trend is still there. So talking about green indicators or temporary growth now, it sounds like an anecdote. All just waiting for a rise to cover a bit of the losses.

lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

The bitcoin market needs to be updated with new users. I very much hope that at the end of summer, bitcoin will overcome the mark of 10 000 and will not fall below. But this requires large funds that will enter the market. Now the ICO, the company undertake a very large capital. And they do not want to invest in bitcoin yet.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
Since early April, this situation has been observed, it has of course improved a bit, but the trend is still there. So talking about green indicators or temporary growth now, it sounds like an anecdote. All just waiting for a rise to cover a bit of the losses.
The improvements doesn't seem to be impressive with the roller coaster price fluctuations. That's why I also speculate a non positive approach, eventhough am in favor of bitcoin's progress. Now is the time to buy while price was st lower value, so by the time market will have to recover back we'll be able to earn huger profits.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

Presently,with the fluctuation in price of bitcoin and altcoin still in red, I do not think the market is recovering yet. I think we should still be patient and before the year end, I believe the market will recover from the bear.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

the market will always change and will continue to rise or fall so there will always be a chance to be able to buy or sell and if you know the right moment then you will be able to get profit
extremegym

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

I hope the recovery is real. Let's wait for the following weeks' news. Today everything went down and everyone is thinking the worst again, but the 10th there may be a decision on ETF's, and in September two decisions on 7 ETF's, so we can expect a FOMO in the previous days and after that if news are good.

Not financial advise, but I shouldn't sell right now and would wait a few days to sell the FOMO, if I was thinking on selling Bitcoin, that is not the case.

yes, etfs are very important. let's hope sec gonna choose the right decision.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

Crypto market involves too many people, both large investors, small investors and ordinary users, so it can't be said to be a joke. Market conditions haven't been able to say recovered but he's in a state of struggling to recover. We must believe the price of bitcoin will definitely continue to experience growth even though with a slow method.

JoeBriggs

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

I don't really know what the situation on the market means. I expected only raising by these days and the opposite is the truth, how is that possible? I thought that regulations are gone for good...

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
lolehiM92

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

The pre-market is recovering, especially bitcoin, which is slowly recovering, due to the influence of many factors that make the price of eth are tending to increase from June to present
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

No one knows
the bitcoin dump and pump easily i don't know what is happening
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:04:32 AM

As right now, the bulls and the bears are fighting hour by hour.
Look at the charts you will see a lot of quick moving ups followed by quick moving downs. Whether the market recovers or not really depend on who will win this fight at the end.
sandoncan

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:19:12 AM

Bitcoin keeps jumping but alts all decreased that's not abnormal to me. When bitcoin moves, all altcoins go under. I really dont understand
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

In my opinion, we can see that the market has not recovered, it is still rising and falling. But I really hope the market will return to normal after the storm at the beginning of the year. But the fact is that until now the market is still crawling I am still patient waiting.
extremegym

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

Crypto market involves too many people, both large investors, small investors and ordinary users, so it can't be said to be a joke. Market conditions haven't been able to say recovered but he's in a state of struggling to recover. We must believe the price of bitcoin will definitely continue to experience growth even though with a slow method.

it should also be taken into account that the cryptocurrencies already directly affect not only the finances but also the destinies of people.
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

It’s not a joke it’s the amekeybsoing ita thing  it might keep doing this for a while (years ) but holding and keep buying will be the best investment decision you will ever make . When the market it’s ready to grow it will grow to leve we cannot imagine right now . It will surprise us all

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

The current trend, bitcoin seems to be a unique highlight in the market. Since the beginning of the year, we have been in awe and worry about value. bitcoin is still showing its position. But altcoin has had many unexpected drops. It seems the market is deforming and volatility becomes more complex.
Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

It is difficult for our average investor to judge the operation of whales/sharks, but there is such a whale behind every cryptocurrency!
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

Strangely, you say about pumping, but there was a surge of unjustified, but then everything came back very quickly. And now the standard situation in the bear market.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: