Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: R14x: Intl. Robocoin GB ATM Launch in EU, N America, Feb '14. $123  (Read 2234 times)
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:47:29 PM

How long are refunds likely to take for this closed group buy as I could do with the funds for another purchase, would have posted in the original thread but it been locked.

Also if this is no longer available due to legal restrictions how is it still listed on your website and available to purchase  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:21:18 PM

How long are refunds likely to take for this closed group buy as I could do with the funds for another purchase, would have posted in the original thread but it been locked.

Also if this is no longer available due to legal restrictions how is it still listed on your website and available to purchase  Huh
Thanks for pointing this out, seems one of the stock settings didn't take.

Refunds will be issued tonight after I get home from work, for those that have requested a refund or provided me with the refund address.
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:05:19 PM

A day after I had to close this GB, I'd like to come back for a better explanation and apology.

Although this GB had to be closed due to a minefield of legal landmines, the intention when I opened this GB was to give you "ownership" via net profits in perpetuity. When this wasn't possible, we tried to modify terms that would still be fair to you, while allowing our little startup a chance to grow and expand.

If you'd like to explore and discuss how a GB Robocoin ATM could be legal and feasible (ninjaboon had some good suggestions), please move that particular discussion to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325640.0

==

This is a good place to discuss your refund issues, if you have any. If you didn't see our earlier message, if you did a 2 part BTC payment for R14x, please PM Thomas to confirm your order details so that we can get your refund details correct.

Mahalo.
yomamanodros

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:01:40 PM

So do we need to specifically request a refund or will you just send them all out automatically to the address we provided when we ordered? 

madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 10:36:28 PM

I submitted through the site contact form for my partial pay, should I just PM here instead?
thomas_s

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:59:35 AM

I submitted through the site contact form for my partial pay, should I just PM here instead?
Either will be fine I'm about to do the site requests now.
DyslexicZombei

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:29:24 AM

From Thomas: "downloading the new blocks for qt and about to send the funds to do first round"

If you don't post something or contact us via a help ticket at our site, we will send BTC back to the payout address you provided at order or to the email address that was asked for.

Please let Thomas know if there's any issues with your refund(s) esp. if you made multiple orders or multiple payments for the same purchase.

Give us some time to get all of the refunds out. If you don't see a refund in 12 hours, please contact us so that we can look into it as quickly as possible.

Thank you.
thomas_s

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:31:40 AM

From Thomas: "downloading the new blocks for qt and about to send the funds to do first round"

If you don't post something or contact us via a help ticket at our site, we will send BTC back to the payout address you provided at order or to the email address that was asked for.

Please let Thomas know if there's any issues with your refund(s) esp. if you made multiple orders or multiple payments for the same purchase.
OR the payout address given in the reply'd site email.
thomas_s

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:37:34 AM

First batch sent

These are from people that specifically requested a refund or confirmed an address for their refund.

If you don't send a confirmation or ask for the refund to be sent to your payout address it will be sent to your payout address on file on Nov. 12th.

If you don't have an address on file your BTC will sit in the DZ account until you contact us for the refund.
madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:48:01 AM

Thanks received it.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 06:47:34 AM

Got it, thanks.
thomas_s

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 06:54:08 AM

Batch 2 is set to go for anyone who messaged me / opened a ticket. Its just waiting on the BTC to arrive to the sending address, thing is I paid the "suggested fee" and its still in Q. All addresses and amounts are entered I just need to hit send so I'll check right before I leave for work in the morning and we should have Batch 2's sent.

**Edit as I typed this the transaction finally confirmed and has been sent. Batch 3 will be done after I get home from work.

https://blockchain.info/tx/3b383882852ec66c141d15c0c25eb84cecd5238d469be240e4941d7ebfd426d7
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 06:57:26 AM

refund received thanks
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 07:00:59 PM

Received refund in full. Thanks.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
thomas_s

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:56:53 PM

To all that got their refunds you are very welcome its your money so you should / are getting it back.

For those that are requesting that I speed it up thanks to me speeding it up in Batch 3 I sent extra funds to one address (thankfully the user is being a good person / notified me of this error and is sending the extra funds back)

Batch 4 will be when I send it, later tonight if your not in Batch 4 you will be in Batch 5 will be issued tomorrow more than likely unless all the final purchasers are accounted for.
DyslexicZombei

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:34:42 AM

Since there's quite a few multipart payments please take your time to get it right Thomas. There's no such thing as a chargeback in the realm of Bitcoin.

Thank you to the honest person that sent back the BTC that was mistakenly sent to them. This action speaks well of you as a person, and makes me proud of the quality of the people like you that are in our co-op (or associated with it).

Hearing things like this cheers me up immensely and helps re-confirm that we're helping the 'good guys' in the BTC world.

jatt2007

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:00:59 PM

Since there's quite a few multipart payments please take your time to get it right Thomas. There's no such thing as a chargeback in the realm of Bitcoin.

Thank you to the honest person that sent back the BTC that was mistakenly sent to them. This action speaks well of you as a person, and makes me proud of the quality of the people like you that are in our co-op (or associated with it).

Hearing things like this cheers me up immensely and helps re-confirm that we're helping the 'good guys' in the BTC world.

I love this coop, and definitely didn't want to be the one who spoiled it for everyone by taking money that didn't belong to me. I really appreciate you guys making the best out of a bad situation. Obviously it was disappointing to hear that the atm venture was not going to work out, but instead of taking everyone's money and running you refunded everyone in full. For me, that validates your claims as being an honest, legitimate business with the goal to help people make sound investments in the new bitcoin world.
I look forward to future investments with you, and hope you find a way around the atm situation  Smiley
thomas_s

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:32:05 PM

I love this coop, and definitely didn't want to be the one who spoiled it for everyone by taking money that didn't belong to me. I really appreciate you guys making the best out of a bad situation. Obviously it was disappointing to hear that the atm venture was not going to work out, but instead of taking everyone's money and running you refunded everyone in full. For me, that validates your claims as being an honest, legitimate business with the goal to help people make sound investments in the new bitcoin world.
I look forward to future investments with you, and hope you find a way around the atm situation  Smiley
Wait taking the money and running was an option?
PeFro

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:08:12 AM

please refund for order #438 to the given payout adress, thx
thomas_s

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:15:39 PM

please refund for order #438 to the given payout adress, thx
Entered,

This type of message basically gets ignored

"When am I getting my refund"

This type of message isn't ignored

"My order# is xxx when am I getting a refund"

There are over 70 orders in R14 + orders in all other rounds to look in.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: