Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market going RED!  (Read 24381 times)
hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

This is a roller coaster ride we just need to be patient. Eventually it will rise up again and then it's time to take profit in it. Patience is the key here and HODL. Smiley
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

The market is very bad for short term investors. We shouldn't sell the savings because one day it will be GREEN again. Just a little more patience  Undecided

Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

or people panic then sell their alt
this markets is not profit taking situations,
because, i believe a lot of people sell their assets in losses

Yes there's so many people in crypto world are panicking by selling their assets to cut the loss, and so much worried about the fallen price. And honestly I'm their opposites  I will buy more in this dip because i fully believe that it will rising again before the end of 2018.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

The market is very bad for short term investors. We shouldn't sell the savings because one day it will be GREEN again. Just a little more patience  Undecided

Heh why? Its fine for buying, not a bad one. When its red it means the prices are low and you can afford yourself more coins for the same price
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

Maybe profit taking!
Yeah Its sad but true that all is Red now.That's why I'll keep on holding my coins and wait for a right signal that the green color will be back to normal again.
pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

Exactly ! Many short term investors are facing losses in their trades just because they are selling in a loss. They don't understand that if they don't sell at such cheap prices then , they won't have to face any losses or rather it's because they don't have faith in BTC . It is known that the people who actually don't believe in the asset they trust, often lead to losses. The market is in a down trend and it obviously should be in a decline. Last year there was a huge growth in crypto and a downward trend is necessary for crypto to grow steadily. Just be patient for a while and wait until the market gets stable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

I observe the daily market, the current trading volume of coin is still relatively low, predicted the market will continue to red in the coming time, maybe in May will recover
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Market is going Red but that doesn't show the end of crypto or mean we should dump, let just be patient and hold our investment, market will green back very soon
andishmes

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

I think this year market is nonstop red, i dont remember any ray of hope and green numbers in crypto, its like everyday im loosing money.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

People are dumping bitcoins. They don't know what they're doing.
They missed a chance to make a fortune in the future.

lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

Maybe profit taking!

or people panic then sell their alt
this markets is not profit taking situations,
because, i believe a lot of people sell their assets in losses

Yes there's so many people in crypto world are panicking by selling their assets to cut the loss, and so much worried about the fallen price. And honestly I'm their opposites  I will buy more in this dip because i fully believe that it will rising again before the end of 2018.
I agree with you, it is now better to buy some good coins to hold, maybe the price will rise mid-year or at the end of the year, I think if sold when the market goes down will be more loss.
nerove

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Then market is down you need to buy more crypto, then market is up you need to sell some:) thats easy and it can bring you money .
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Then market is down you need to buy more crypto, then market is up you need to sell some:) thats easy and it can bring you money .
It will be easy if you know when the market fall and when the market grow Smiley But ordinary people dont know about future market conditions, only whales decide when the crypto will fall or grow.
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

Maybe profit taking!
The market of alternative currencies is very dependent on the price of bitcoin. If bitkoyn is not stable and falls for a long time, then the alts will fall. Unfortunately this is the case. We'll have to wait a little.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

Maybe profit taking!
It seems to me that in this situation it is impossible to trade on the market, as the growth of coins is absolutely not observed, only in exceptional cases. At the moment, the market weeds out all weak people. Growth in any case will be.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

What is happening on the market today is reality. From this still can not escape. This has always been, is and will be. The market can not grow steadily. Over the succession of falls there will be growth.
v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

Markets don't die, encryption has been around for so long. In the long run the BTC will continue to rise, so there is no need to worry about the market falling.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Maybe profit taking!
Even the market is red the trader will find their way to earn money they will trade even if it is short trade so that they can have a coin and waiting for the market to become stable and they will have a huge profit if that happen but i think the market will aim high for this year i will sell all my collected coins on December for the good profit that i will have.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

Maybe profit taking!
The market of crypto is very much subject to manipulation. There is no doubt that someone very strong tries to control the situation. But it seems to me that for profit, new injections of money are needed. And for this, whales will have to let go of the price sooner or later.
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

tsktsk! i assuming for the a few days ago. but now! its a red tide. my holdings are thirsty for the green lines. hope this month will up.  i think its time to do day trade. just like above says, ride with the most trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: