Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market going RED!  (Read 24384 times)
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

The market has been green for a few weeks. It has just turned red today. Don't panic. I think the market will soon be green again tomorrow.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

Well since the time that you posted this it seems the market has gone back to green and it is going strong at this point although I don't think it will be very long until we are back in the red because with a recovery like this then a dip is most likely to follow it so everyone should start getting ready now for the market going back in the red again and for topics like this.
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Most of "investors" are trading because of they have heard from someone that crypto is a great place where to earn money. They don't have much of knowledge in investing and just following a crowd. When this "RED" day comes they panic and sell their positions (again according to crowds actions). It influence big fluctuations, loss of capital and eager to get that capital back...
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

I wouldn't have bought things at ATH only to be stuck holding them until the price goes back (Still waiting) I also would have loaded up on way more crypto back during the crash. I still make mistakes, but I think its important to just forget about what you buy for a while unless you're day trading. Also never FOMO for anything, buying selling, don't fear. Fear is what makes you take losses.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

Do we really have to start always a new thread when the cryptocurrency market is going down or up? Thats something totally normal and thats how this market is living. So just because you see some red on the charts, this does not mean that there is the end of the world. Maybe you guys should learn to keep calm and dont panic if something happens on the market. This is the typical weak hand behavior, which is very bad for the cryptoworld and all cryptoinvestors.
KolinBitcoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

That is what you called a price correction, it's down but not down hard, it's a normal thing here in crypto.
Just prepare for the next run, it's gonna be a good for us who have been waiting for this moment to finally happen.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

Many major investors or big financial institutions are manipulating the crypto's market because they want to psychologically refuse other people to join the hype in order for them to limit the amount of supplies taken away for them to take granted into it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

i think it because holders do sell with big volume that make market not just bitcoin, altcoins also going down but now, but thats condition are end, and now all coins in market already has growing again and will back normal
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

I do not think the market will go red because this month the market will go boom and also it is the month for the token to grow and wait for our coins to go boom for  this month

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sanitough

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

I do not think the market will go red because this month the market will go boom and also it is the month for the token to grow and wait for our coins to go boom for  this month
Market red is already over, we might witness a market red right now but it's not consistent unlike what happen in the past 3 months.
We are in the period of recovery now, after a big continuous dump, we are now destine to recover, I would be happy to witness a slow but steady growth.

alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

Encrypted currency or block chain is the future. Investment should have a long-term view. It has experienced a market downturn. When the market also has a bull market. Treat with ordinary heart.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

Well last I checked the market is still green right now and it seems like bitcoin and other coins are determined to stick to their recovery path as they move forward, although I believe we will go back in the red after this, it is still a good market right now and I hope the price actually goes up higher before we see the dip.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

Now the market is again green. But so far nothing is exactly clear. A new take-off is possible. We will closely watch and wait for good news.

Today it is red, tomorrow it is green. The changes characterize the market of the cryptocurrency. Experienced traders can find their profit even during the periods of the altcoins and Bitcoins fall. Just do not worry.
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

I don't think the market will be red. while it is green and I hope that in the future it will be the same green
CryptoHodler123

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

https://t.me/joinchat/IDkoXQ3k29PPjMLyGTD8jw
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Don't panic. This is the natural state of the market. There are days when the price of the coin rising, sometimes falling) you just Have to wait.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

I think that the market has turned red due to the rapid growth of bitcoin. This happens often. I'm sure that soon the altcoin goes up behind bitcoin.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

There is no need to deceive people here because the market today is only green and the bitcoin price is aiming for $ 10,000 and once this happens the market will again start tearing to already high prices, what you are observing on the market now is only that in the case with correction the market is looking for options for recovery, the market is a living entity that also wants to breathe and live. This is our interest in new technologies, it must live and develop.
pikaperman

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

Not all going red , btc and many bitcoins now in the green color , this is good time for trading
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

The market now shows very good growth and strengthening of the bullish trend, so it's better to invest and try not to sell your coins Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: