Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:55:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market going RED!  (Read 24381 times)
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Just dont need to be a panic seller and keep calm! Who are scared - lose a lot. And also do not need invest all of your money just in crypto or sell car, house.
yanlei2002

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

How to make a profit you choose yourself. If you prefer to keep the coins for a long time, do so. Do you want a short-term investment-no one limits your choice

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

Many were unprepared for this development. Now there is a lot of uncertainty in the crypto currency market and no one knows when the market will reverse.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

Yeah it is normal. Maybe going down of the market is good for now to keep the balance of the market and also the value of every each tokens. Buying more in this kind of situation is good but there always a risk but always remember buying at risk may profit more Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!
Already and accustomed, it's probably even better that way. Impossible constant growth and immeasurable cost, this is a kind of control over prices and total capitalization. It's just a moment of saturation, when you need to update everything and start from scratch.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

How to make a profit you choose yourself. If you prefer to keep the coins for a long time, do so. Do you want a short-term investment-no one limits your choice
As long as you understand how the market works then you are good to go and beside it's your own money that you are using, this current situation is due to the intellectual capabilities of certain players, those who bought when the price still cheap are now farming the fruits of their success, while for those who are just new here, it's needed for sometime or do some short term trading to still enjoy the benefits, knowledge and own interpretations of the market will bring success from this portal.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

Many were unprepared for this development. Now there is a lot of uncertainty in the crypto currency market and no one knows when the market will reverse.
Today I insist that no one is predicting the exact direction of the Crypto market, they are likely to increase or decrease in any direction, which may reduce in the future, so buy. Get in and do not rush to sell your coin at this time.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

Yes. The entire market is again red. I think the pump of the market will never be.
I hope I am very mistaken ...

Don't expect sudden pumps because the price may drop sooner, so it is always good to consolidate before increasing its price. The chances of increasing price are huge but we have to wait patiently until the price of Bitcoin should increase firstly.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Maybe profit taking!

Yes, and I hate Bill Gates for suggesting other haters of bitcoin to short it when he said he wants to trade for short term. He's giving an idea that can easily ruin the market and making them rich even they did not really like crypto.
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

Market was one time GREEN before now, so it's not a surprise for us seeing RED in the market. One thing is definitely sure that the market will bounce back to it normal GREEN in a short time from now as speculated. There are buyers who are frustrating the price of Bitcoin currently and they are being investigated for that. Hope on the way for us to get the ever wanted hit of all time in the history of Bitcoin price!. Hold for a greater reward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Cool
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

This worthless market full of speculation has been disappointing me for over six months. When will he finally recover?
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

Yeah it is normal. Maybe going down of the market is good for now to keep the balance of the market and also the value of every each tokens. Buying more in this kind of situation is good but there always a risk but always remember buying at risk may profit more Smiley
This market many investors were scared, no one dared to buy more and also dared not sell out for fear of losses. I also really worry about them, maybe in the moment, the price of the altcoin drops but in the next few weeks the price will rise again.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

This worthless market full of speculation has been disappointing me for over six months. When will he finally recover?
Yeah all feel the same way as you. angry and sad with the bleeding market conditions. we are fed up with crypto prices that continue to be in a cheap price in a very long time. many people give up because they are panicked and scared. I really hope the price can quickly recover
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

I think the market is down as well, the speed of decline but the ups and downs are what they think.

wananlili

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

Due to the current market long-term trading risk is too high, many investors have chosen to trade every day to reduce the risk!
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

The market will not die this I think so. There are simply ups and downs. For the market this is normal. The ups and downs are the heart of the market it breathes and the market is alive. Do not be upset, soon it will take off.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

Announce as you want but that I accepted the thing that price can be red and green again
https://www.coingecko.com/en
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

That's why i'm frustrated about the market it's not good to hold any coins right now if you're a trader much better to have work on bounty and make tons of money, If you're a good investor you know where to invest big and hold for long term.

Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

At first I nearly regret joining the cryptocurrency world because the market has not been encouraging since few months back. It goes up this week and goes down the other week. It has put fear in me in holding coins for long because you see them going down and down everyday.

I pray the next half of the year makes sense like last year.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

Maybe profit taking!
I don't know what kind of profit you're talking about when the whole market is red and going down. Now even trade as I think is not particularly profitable. You have to have good intuition.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: