Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market going RED!  (Read 24381 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

the market always bleed when bitcoin growth or fall rapidly. It is naturally. But all of us also know that after such fluctuations market will recover. I think next recovery will be next month, when Bitcoin reach 9000$ and the market will stabilize.
I completely agree with your concept about the red market and the fallen prices but the speculations about the end of the market looks way too childish. If you think like a monetary economist, you would come to know that still, despite so many odds in the crypto market; Bitcoin is widely accepted for instant transactions which make it a currency with great potential besides few other coins. This means the market has still a long way to go for it has spread around the world and still has a high marginal benefit.

antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

Many people throw away their coins regardless of the market situation, they are afraid the market will decline again so that they sell cheaply in hasty circumstances, and when the market is red, collect coins and hold for a few months to have a profit.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

Based on what I see and read in every news in cryptoworld I could say that market is still unstable . This is I believe normal and I think this is just a preparation for something big like bull run.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

yes profit taking is the best to do at this time, we will get lose if wanna hold for long term
i also change my strategy for avoid big lose

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

This is a roller coaster ride we just need to be patient. Eventually it will rise up again and then it's time to take profit in it. Patience is the key here and HODL. The market is in a down trend and it obviously should be in a decline. Last year there was a huge growth in crypto and a downward trend is necessary for crypto to grow steadily. Just be patient for a while and wait until the market gets stable.
idiotwo

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

Just went to browse the coinmarketcap website, there is only one color from beginning to end, that is red. But we don't have to panic because tomorrow may turn green again.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

This is a roller coaster ride we just need to be patient. Eventually it will rise up again and then it's time to take profit in it. Patience is the key here and HODL. The market is in a down trend and it obviously should be in a decline. Last year there was a huge growth in crypto and a downward trend is necessary for crypto to grow steadily. Just be patient for a while and wait until the market gets stable.

If there were no red color then there will not be any green. There are lots of coins in the market and the people are spread into the project and it isn't like before were people were focused into the bitcoin and few other top altcoins, now the people search for new opportunities and invest into different project and the money is spread wider into these coins.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

Based on what I see and read in every news in cryptoworld I could say that market is still unstable . This is I believe normal and I think this is just a preparation for something big like bull run.
Unstable market  provides the opportunity for traders to make profit. For last month there were a lot of altcoins that maded more than x3 from bottom.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

Bitcoin seems to stay steady between 6000 and 7000 USD some time now. It found support by 6000 if sometimes it fell below this level that happened only very shortly.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

I think the current market conditions are so difficult that it is difficult to recover, of course the main factor that makes the market red is the number of scam projects that make investors afraid to put their money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

It’s been a fee months since we experienced the market in read. We can’t say when will it go green again. Still, let’s a little more patience, the market will soon pump on these remaining months. I believe that it would be like last year and at the end of the year, the market will rise, as well for the coins.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

Of course the market is not stable! only in such a market can you earn big money, so you must now buy altcoins and wait for growth

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

I think the current market conditions are so difficult that it is difficult to recover, of course the main factor that makes the market red is the number of scam projects that make investors afraid to put their money.
yes that's true because there are so many scam projects coming up in this year, it seems people are trying to get quick profits by promoting scam projects. many investors do not want to invest in an ICO project because of a lot of fraud at the end of this year.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

yes that's true because there are so many scam projects coming up in this year, it seems people are trying to get quick profits by promoting scam projects. many investors do not want to invest in an ICO project because of a lot of fraud at the end of this year.
But as long as there are investors the crowdsale of ICO will still become more popular.
What we need here is to educate people, learn from their mistakes as we cannot prevent those scammers of running their own ICO.
People should be smart in a risky market is they want to make money.
Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:31:34 AM

Markets going red is good moment for us to bought more also keep them until bill season coming, overall just patience and keep fill your bags when markets down and shoulde be patience for Maximum profit in the future.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

It has never been a stable ever.

But since 6th September I see that Bitcoin`s price is rather stable for period >1.5 month.
Average price is ~6500$, min - 6200, max - 6800.
HappyVeider

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

you might be right. prices fell a little and some of people sold in panic, fell more, sold more... so may be that is how such a huge falling happend
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

you might be right. prices fell a little and some of people sold in panic, fell more, sold more... so may be that is how such a huge falling happend
We are entering now in the last period of the year, what we witness at the start of November is that we have a green market, this will
continue until the end of the year and we will have a good momentum, I am very optimistic on that so I am long with bitcoin.
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

We are entering now in the last period of the year, what we witness at the start of November is that we have a green market, this will
continue until the end of the year and we will have a good momentum, I am very optimistic on that so I am long with bitcoin.
I believe that the market should sink even lower. The price of Bitcoin can fall to $ 2,000. Then the volume of purchases can greatly increase and this will give impetus to growth. Most likely this will happen no earlier than 2019.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:45:36 PM

I believe that the market should sink even lower. The price of Bitcoin can fall to $ 2,000. Then the volume of purchases can greatly increase and this will give impetus to growth. Most likely this will happen no earlier than 2019.

I have seen graphs about cryptocurrencies prices and it is really pity thing that most currencies not going up. It was predicted by experts. But I am a long-term holder and I am not worried about such fallbacks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: